Xbox One controller on PC problems

Discus and support Xbox One controller on PC problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Worked fine all day yesterday, and most of today then just cut out and wont work on pc anymore. Ive tried reinstalling the drivers, updating the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheOneWhoCant, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Xbox One controller on PC problems

Worked fine all day yesterday, and most of today then just cut out and wont work on pc anymore. Ive tried reinstalling the drivers, updating the controller (Using the same cable which works still with other things), still doesn't work. Any ideas?

:)

TheOneWhoCant, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Xbox one controller on PC ( configuration problems )

Like Maxen13, I would be interested to know what game/s you were having problems with using you Xbox One controller on your PC?

All the Xbox 360 controller compatible PC games should work fine with the One controller.

Obsessive Power, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Xbox one controller on PC ( configuration problems )

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to play games on my laptop with my xbox one controller, but when i go to configure it that buttons are numbered and not as they are on the controller.

A button reads as Button 1 for example. I can't for the life of me figure out the layout for it, I've tryed looking up a graph but i haven't been able to find one could someone help me out here?

Sanguinary Zer0, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

I believe it a bad driver. If keepup. U need to call MS about it.

Dakrkplayer2, Jun 8, 2014
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC

try the links

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-to-connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

hope this resolve youre problems
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one controller on PC ( configuration problems )

Like Maxen13, I would be interested to know what game/s you were having problems with using you Xbox One controller on your PC?

All the Xbox 360 controller compatible PC games should work fine with the One controller.
  7. MRallamagoosa Win User

Windows mixed reality test shows bt 4.0 not supported.

8. Jean-VladimirXIV Win User

Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing

Hi guys, I bought an xbox-one controller. The problem is microsoft games don't take steam settings of controllers, and the switch pro controller work only with steam on pc.

Thanks for the help.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one controller problem on PC

Hey Ch0oz! Are you using third party drivers or controller software at all? Additionally, are you using the keyboard when launching the game at all or just the controller? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller on PC problems - Similar Threads - controller problems

2. Controller Problem (Malcious Script?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Problem (Malcious Script?): My Xbox One PowerA Spectra Wired controller is incorrectly interpreting certain button inputs. For example, on seemingly random occasions, pressing LT will also input RT, making it difficult to...
  3. I bought a brand new controller and it has drifting problems~

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new controller and it has drifting problems~: It drifts to the right without touching the right thumbstick.. It's litterally out of the box brand new first time I used it it's panning to the right.. Please tell me how this happens? IT'S...
  4. Xbox one S controller analog stick problem. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S controller analog stick problem. HELP!: My controller doesn have a drift but when I am pushing the stick upwards to run in most games and I press down onto the stick I get a weird double that often doesnt register. Also when I jiggle...
  5. Xbox connection problems to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection problems to controller: For some reason my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from my Xbox randomly and i have to restart my Xbox for it to connect again and then disconnects again and sometime even in mid game. im...
  6. problem in the streaming console on controler

in XboX Insiders
    problem in the streaming console on controler: problem in the streaming console my ipega PG-9129 controller has no way to press more than one button for example: when I click on the LT I cannot use the RT submitted by /u/Riantxo [link]...
  7. Elite controller 2 bluetooth problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller 2 bluetooth problems: Hello, I just got my elite 2 controller a few days ago, and its simply unusable. It disconnects every 20 seconds and there is nothing i can do. All the drivers are up to date, but i dont think...
  8. problème manette elite 2[elite controller 2 problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    problème manette elite 2[elite controller 2 problem]: bonjour, quand je joue avec ma manette elite 2 en bluetooth sur mon pc Windows 10 elle se déconnecte très souvent et se reconnecte juste après pouvez vous m'aider ? [Translation - hello, when i...
  9. headphones and mic problem and xbox controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    headphones and mic problem and xbox controller problem: hello my name is Kamran and im having problems with my headset audio. I use bose earbuds and they work fine on any other device but when I connect them to my xbox controller they don't work. my...
  10. Replacement controller shipping problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replacement controller shipping problem: I recently bought an xbox one s. All the buttons work fine except for the view button. I live in the uk and was wondering if i could send my package through royal mail instead of ups due to...