Xbox One controller on PC problems

Discus and support Xbox One controller on PC problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Worked fine all day yesterday, and most of today then just cut out and wont work on pc anymore. Ive tried reinstalling the drivers, updating the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheOneWhoCant, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Xbox One controller on PC problems

Worked fine all day yesterday, and most of today then just cut out and wont work on pc anymore. Ive tried reinstalling the drivers, updating the controller (Using the same cable which works still with other things), still doesn't work. Any ideas?

:)

TheOneWhoCant, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Xbox one controller on PC ( configuration problems )

Like Maxen13, I would be interested to know what game/s you were having problems with using you Xbox One controller on your PC?

All the Xbox 360 controller compatible PC games should work fine with the One controller.

Obsessive Power, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Xbox one controller on PC ( configuration problems )

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to play games on my laptop with my xbox one controller, but when i go to configure it that buttons are numbered and not as they are on the controller.

A button reads as Button 1 for example. I can't for the life of me figure out the layout for it, I've tryed looking up a graph but i haven't been able to find one could someone help me out here?

Sanguinary Zer0, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

I believe it a bad driver. If keepup. U need to call MS about it.

Dakrkplayer2, Jun 8, 2014
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC

try the links

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-to-connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

hope this resolve youre problems
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one controller on PC ( configuration problems )

Like Maxen13, I would be interested to know what game/s you were having problems with using you Xbox One controller on your PC?

All the Xbox 360 controller compatible PC games should work fine with the One controller.
  7. MRallamagoosa Win User

Windows mixed reality test shows bt 4.0 not supported.

8. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one controller problem on PC

Hey Ch0oz! Are you using third party drivers or controller software at all? Additionally, are you using the keyboard when launching the game at all or just the controller? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Xbox One Controller Problems With PC!

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that your Xbox One controller is experiencing drifting issues. Have you

updated your controller
    recently? Additionally, have you attempted using entirely different USB cables to use for your controller as well as trying different USB ports on your computer?

Let us know if you're still seeing problems with your controller! We're here to help.
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller on PC problems - Similar Threads - controller problems

2. Problem with Xbox One Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox One Controller: Hi all, For some reason my Xbox Controller has been on the fritz these past couple of days. It'll turn on and connect to the console, but turns itself off after about four seconds. I've tried all...
  3. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.: I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been gifted 1. All of which had stick drift. I am...
  4. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  5. Xbox controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem: hello I have a problem every time I turn off my Xbox and after a while I turn it on with the control the Xbox does not respond, I have to disconnect it from the power to turn on the control, this...
  6. Xbox controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem: My controller keeps turning on and off and when i put a usb in it works for a minute but then starts bugging out pressing random buttons on it's own. I didn't even drop it i even tried to sync it...
  7. Xbox One Controller Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Problem: Hello everyone, my Xbox-One Controller has a Problem with the A-Button. I tried to check for warranty, but i'm using the controller on my PC and don't own an Xbox One. So i cannot register it for...
  8. Problem return label for xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem return label for xbox controller: Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return label...
  9. Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x: Hello, I have an xbox one x, And I have an hyperx cloud headset which plugs into the controller, and the controller will not send sound to the device. I can use my headset with all my other...
  10. I have problem with control parental

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem with control parental: I bought a used Xbox but the old owner didn't give me the parental control key! What can I do? I need help! c58658ce-a787-4bab-907e-fe41c38f6fe2