Xbox One controller on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox One controller on Windows 10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering how to connect the controller to the computer without turning on the console 0728cb61-0782-48a8-8353-634938021fa3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yMatheus6574x, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Xbox One controller on Windows 10

I was wondering how to connect the controller to the computer without turning on the console

:)

yMatheus6574x, Jan 24, 2020
  2. xI Josiah Ix Win User

Xbox One S controller for Windows 10

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBOX app on Windows 10 wont recognize XBOX wired controller for XBOX or Windows 10

The Xbox One controller is a plug and play device. If the Windows 10 PC can't detect the controller, it may be due to Windows not automatically updating the controller's drivers. To update your Xbox
    One controller on Windows 10, kindly visit this
    link
    and follow the steps provided.

We also recommend checking if there are updates available for your Windows 10 device. See

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Refer to this
    link
    for additional information on how to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC.
  4. LaminateCow15 Win User

Various problems with xbone pad and Windows 10

5. XBF George L Win User

Xbox controller connects but wont work

6. Ackis Win User

Xbox One controller connecting to PC

Thema:

Xbox One controller on Windows 10

1. Xbox One controller on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - controller Windows

2. Xbox One Controller 3.5mm Mic doesn't work on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller 3.5mm Mic doesn't work on Windows 10: Hey there, Today i tried to connect my headset to my xbox one controller so i can hear and speak with my friends over discord. My setup: My controller is connected via xbox one wireless usb...
  3. Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10 with Xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10 with Xbox 360 controller?: Hi there. I wanted to ask if its possible to use an old Xbox 360 controller on the xbox beta app? I got the game pass and would like to play for example "ori and the blind forrest" with an old...
  4. Xbox Controller on Windows 10: Left stick giving right stick inputs.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller on Windows 10: Left stick giving right stick inputs.: Hey there I'm having issues with a USB Wired Xbox One controller, It's a PowerA Arctic Camo Controller which I believe is considered genuine. When I move the left stick in the corners of it's...
  5. #IDARB on Windows 10 - X-Box 360 wireless controller not detected

in XBoX on Windows
    #IDARB on Windows 10 - X-Box 360 wireless controller not detected: Hey, when I try to use my xbox 360 wireless Controller playing #IDARB, the game does not detect the controllers. They work fine for other games and settings seem to be correct. I found older posts...
  6. Xbox one controller windows 10 detection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller windows 10 detection: I have windows 10 and i have a xbox one wireless controller. It worked fine with windows 7 but with 10 i have the same problem every time. When i turn on the controller my pc will not detect it, i...
  7. Intermittent Problem Changing Xbox Adaptive Controller Settings Via Microsoft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Intermittent Problem Changing Xbox Adaptive Controller Settings Via Microsoft Windows 10...: Is anyone aware of issues with version 300.1911.1001.0 of the Xbox Accessories app for Microsoft Windows 10? When I attempt to change settings for the Xbox Adaptive Controller and Logitech...
  8. Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?: This problem seemed to be a problem for other users of an Xbox controller and I was hoping that this might help others ...... I was not able to configure my new, Xbox One Wireless Controller using...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox 360 controller: My problem is that when I turn on my wireless controller, it starts as player 2. My second controller starts then as Player 3. I can not play any game with not the player one controller. At my...
  10. Windows 10 Xbox Controller bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Controller bluetooth: I am attempting to bluetooth connect my xbox 1 S controller to my PC. I've updated my pc to windows 10 1909 build 18363.778, Updated the firmware on my controller to 4.8. build 1921.0, no luck. My...