Xbox one controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

Discus and support Xbox one controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is going on?! Xbox one controllers are GONE, can't buy anywhere. UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, official xbox stores have listed them as sold out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Travanxm, May 2, 2022.

1. Travanxm
    Travanxm Guest

What is going on?! Xbox one controllers are GONE, can't buy anywhere. UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, official xbox stores have listed them as sold out for months meanwhile ps4 controllers are everywhere np

my controller broke and now I CANT PLAY and Ive been trying to get a controller for months!!

:)

Travanxm, May 2, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

standard xbox one controllers have been replaced with the series s/x controllers that work with all xbox one consoles and the new series s and x and even pc. they are readily in stock all over the uk, try argos.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Travanxm. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox expert user. I'll be glad to help you out.

You can find where to buy Xbox controllers and official retailers at:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/where-to-buy

These are official retailers. You can buy from them without worries.
  4. ngocphi Win User

As mentioned it's the series x controllers.which are backwards compatible.and come.with bluetooth and the new share button and the new haptic feedback.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

controller modding?

Officially licensed by Microsoft rapid fire controllers are okay to use. It is the unofficial modifications that people make to their stock Xbox controller that are not allowed. Or the ones purchased via modding websites.

The XBL Terms of Service applies to ALL hardware including the accessories for the Xbox 360.

In the end it is up to the Game Developer to limit the fire rate within their games to disallow the use of these types of controllers.
  6. MythagoPrincess Win User

Hiding something?

I bought the official green 360 controller years ago and I made the mistake of not buying the green play and charge kit, by the time I got around to it they were all out of stock, couldn't even get it off ebay so it ended up looking silly with a black play
    and charge kit. But if an official Xbox one controller became available I would get it but I'd buy a play and charge kit with it at the same time @HaloJolly I agree modding a controller isn't the same as getting an official one
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website - Similar Threads - controller stock Europe

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller stock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller stock: Okay so i know the pandemic shut alot of things down but is there any new on when retailers are going to get the elite series 2 controller? Ill buy it from Microsoft if i must but id just much...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Out of Stock?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Out of Stock?: I am in need of an Elite Series 2 because my 1st Elite Controller broke and i am too used to the controller to revert back to a default Xbox One Controller, but every UK retailer i look at labels...
  4. When will the Xbox Elite controller series 2 be back in stock? It seems to be sold out...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will the Xbox Elite controller series 2 be back in stock? It seems to be sold out...: Ive been looking to buy the Xbox elite controller series 2 for a while now and it seems to be out of stock everywhere, i was just wondering if the microsoft store is due to have more stock any...
  5. I bought a controller and it is now out of stock cant get a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a controller and it is now out of stock cant get a refund: My son bought a controller on friday and it still says the item was pending.I thought it just hasent shipped yet but i go to check and its out of stock.i have been charged and it wont let me get a...
  6. Out of stock Elite Series 2 controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Out of stock Elite Series 2 controllers: I'm sure I'm not the only person out there that was looking forward to buying a new controller, but it would be nice if Microsoft would at least give their customers some insight into what is...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller RB/LB double clicking and out of stock

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 controller RB/LB double clicking and out of stock: Left and right bumper double click for no reason. I can't replace my controller because its also out of stock from Best Buy. I bought their warranty and I can't even get a new controller, great...
  8. Xbox One S Stock Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Stock Controller Warranty: Can I get a replacement for my xbox one s white controller? It's just the one that came with the console itself, so I don't know how returning/exchanging/refunding that would work....
  9. Stock Xbox One S Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stock Xbox One S Controller Issues: I bought a One S two weeks ago and I love it but I'm having a couple of problems with my stock one s controller that came with the console. The first being that no matter what combination of...
  10. Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Elite Controllers to get back in stock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how long it usually takes for the Elite Controllers to get back in stock?: I saw a post yesterday on Reddit that said they were back in stock only to be sold out again in a couple of minutes. My local Best Buy is back in stock which leads me to believe the Elite...