Xbox One Controller Problem

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, my Xbox-One Controller has a Problem with the A-Button. I tried to check for warranty, but i'm using the controller on my PC and don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by genrside, Oct 1, 2019.

1. genrside
    genrside Guest

Hello everyone,

my Xbox-One Controller has a Problem with the A-Button. I tried to check for warranty, but i'm using the controller on my PC and don't own an Xbox One. So i cannot register it for warranty or repair.

What can i do know?

Thank you in advance.

Greetings .

:)

genrside, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Tzar of kaos Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One controller not recognized by windows 10.

Have you tried a different Xbox one controller?

If it works with a different Xbox One controller I would begin to expect the controller as the problem.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Pre order for elite 2 controller

I'm not getting the Xbox one elite 2 controller. I didn't get the 1st one why would I get the 2nd one. the 1st one a lot of people had problems with. I've had problems with a regular Xbox one controller, so why would I buy a controller that is 3 times
    the price of a regular Xbox one controller.
  5. Capt Kerunch Win User

Preview program glitches

Having problems as well, strange problems. One problem is the a lot of the writing is covered in accents, numbers etc... Big problem is that xbox one is unplayable due to controller glitch that does not seem to come from the controller. thought controller
    was broken so I bought a new one to discover same problems. some buttons, triggers don't work. other functions go automatically as if buttons are stuck, but has same problem with new controller. makes no sense unless it is an internal software glitch. updated
    controller to no avail. wtf!
  6. FalseHazard77 Win User

Audio jack

The xbox 360 controllers were always great and never had any problems... what happened to the xbox one controllers
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller Problem - Similar Threads - Controller Problem

2. Xbox 360 Wired Controller Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller Problems: Hello, I have a problem with Xbox 360 Wired Controller Connection on my HP Windows 10 Laptop. Controllers used to connect and work perfectly fine, but now Windows doesn't even acknowledge that the...
  3. Xbox one elite controller syncing problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller syncing problem: My Xbox controller has been randomly disconnecting from my xbox for no reason so i went to update the firmware on it but it failed trying to do the update so now its stuck in sync mode and i cant...
  4. Brand New Elite Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Elite Controller Problems: Whenever I press A to type, sometimes two letters will be typed instead of one; ex. "bb" instead of just "b" The A button itself is also pushed in and not raised like the other face buttons. I...
  5. Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition controller problem .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition controller problem .: Help please. I bought Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition to my daughter, but our xbox one controller isn't working properly in this game. She can't use LT, LB, RB etc. Controller is fine...
  6. Problems with Shared Controller on mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Shared Controller on mixer: How I use the shared controller in the new mixer interface? no mixplay button appears. (Xbox one) submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller audio problem: Just purchased an Elite Series 2. Does the headphone jack on the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller work while connected to a PC via Bluetooth? It seems to work when it's connected to the PC via a...
  8. Problems with controllers updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controllers updating: I have 2 controllers and all of a sudden neither of them are working. I tried updating them both with brand new batteries via USB. The Xbox assist said my batteries were critically low and to...
  9. Ori and The Blind Forest -- Game Pass PC Xbox One Controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and The Blind Forest -- Game Pass PC Xbox One Controller problem: I am trying to play on Game Pass PC. But when I get to the game start screen it stops recognizing the Xbox One controller, does anyone maybe have any idea what I can do?...
  10. My xbox controller has a problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller has a problem.: The left stick whenever I go up once to select something it skips over and continues to the top even when i'm not touching the controller. This might be a little confusing but all suggestions...