xbox one controller problems on windows 10

Discus and support xbox one controller problems on windows 10 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am using a razer wolverine wired tournament controller and it is connected to my windows 10 pc. For some reason, the left joystick is acting as if it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aurelia v, Jul 2, 2022.

1. aurelia v
    aurelia v Guest

I am using a razer wolverine wired tournament controller and it is connected to my windows 10 pc. For some reason, the left joystick is acting as if it were the left joystick and the dpad at the same time, for instance, if I move my joystick left, it also presses left dpad and is causing problems. I had used a emulator before with this controller, and checked the bindings for that if they were maybe causing problems, but all the binds were normal. I have not had this problem before.

:)

aurelia v, Jul 2, 2022
  2. tierpod-F6695701-7AF Win User

Xbox One Elite controller not working anymore after (failed?) Xbox Accessories firmware upgrade

Have same problem with "Xbox one controller for windows 10". Buy it, put in usb port, update from "Xbox accessories" and controller does not working.
  3. xI Josiah Ix Win User

Xbox One S controller for Windows 10

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBOX app on Windows 10 wont recognize XBOX wired controller for XBOX or Windows 10

The Xbox One controller is a plug and play device. If the Windows 10 PC can't detect the controller, it may be due to Windows not automatically updating the controller's drivers. To update your Xbox
    One controller on Windows 10, kindly visit this
    link
    and follow the steps provided.

We also recommend checking if there are updates available for your Windows 10 device. See

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Refer to this
    link
    for additional information on how to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC.
  5. WeirdTime Win User

Does ANYONE at Xbox care about the useless wireless dongles they are selling?

Hi,

One possible reason as to why you're encountering issues with connecting the controller while streaming using the Xbox app on Windows 10 is due to an outdated device driver. Other reasons are corrupted profile data and compatibility issues with the controllers
    and your Windows 10 PC.

We suggest checking if there are updates available for your Xbox controllers on Windows 10. Refer to

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows
    10 for the steps.

Note: Make sure to restart your console and your Windows 10 PC after updating.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be glad to provide you additional assistance.
    No, you are part of the problem. Stop saying its a driver issue. The drivers are fine and all controllers work for other games apart from the xbox app. Please stop with this nonsense.
  6. StefanosTsoutis Win User

Xbox Elite Controller does not work after installing the app "accessories xbox" on my win10 x64

Same problem here with xbox one controller on windows 10. New controller and tried to do firmware update over the Xbox assecorie app. Now I'm here...
Thema:

1. xbox one controller problems on windows 10 - Similar Threads - controller problems windows

2. Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller: I've been trying to revert my upgrade to firmware 5.13.3143.0 since my wireless connectivity seems to have problems, and analog stick response is weird. I'm on PC, Windows 10, and don't have an...
  3. Bluetooth connection problem of X Box elite controller in Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth connection problem of X Box elite controller in Windows 10: The Elite Controller keeps getting paired rather than connected, so I updated windows 10, tried reconnecting the device, deleted and reinstalled the driver, and formatted the computer, but the...
  4. Xbox controller 1708 windows 10 controller connectivity problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller 1708 windows 10 controller connectivity problem: I have two black xbox one controllers model 1708 on firmware 5.11.3118.0, whenever i connect these controllers to my windows 10 machine (which is also fully up to date, on 21H1, OS build...
  5. Xbox wireless controller (Latest "Core Controller") Windows 10 PC Z-Axis Joystick problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller (Latest "Core Controller") Windows 10 PC Z-Axis Joystick problem: TLDR; Newest Xbox Wireless Controller Still has Z axis Joystick problems on PC, even on a brand new Windows 10 gaming PC. Wow this is disappointing... Another OLD issue for the new wireless...
  6. Windows 10 - major controller connection problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 - major controller connection problems: I recently bought an off brand switch pro controller to use with the console and PC emulators. However I'm having some frustrating issues with it and would like to know if anyone experienced...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller - Wireless Receiver Problem - Windows 10,

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Wireless Receiver Problem - Windows 10,: previously they worked without any problem Xbox One controller stopped syncing I already tried different drivers or update the controllers by Xbox Accessories tried different drivers for XBOX...
  8. Intermittent Problem Changing Xbox Adaptive Controller Settings Via Microsoft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Intermittent Problem Changing Xbox Adaptive Controller Settings Via Microsoft Windows 10...: Is anyone aware of issues with version 300.1911.1001.0 of the Xbox Accessories app for Microsoft Windows 10? When I attempt to change settings for the Xbox Adaptive Controller and Logitech...
  9. Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?: This problem seemed to be a problem for other users of an Xbox controller and I was hoping that this might help others ...... I was not able to configure my new, Xbox One Wireless Controller using...
  10. i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem...: i am trying to connect my wireless xbox one s controller to my windows labtop, the problem is the computer is asking for a pin. where is it/which sheet of paper is it on?...