XBox One controller randomly disconecting

Discus and support XBox One controller randomly disconecting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, My XBox One controller keeps randomly disconnecting from my computer. It's connected over Bluetooth and was working fine before. Re-pairing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Flaviengalhardo, Jan 14, 2020.

1. XBox One controller randomly disconecting

Hello,

My XBox One controller keeps randomly disconnecting from my computer. It's connected over Bluetooth and was working fine before. Re-pairing the controller with my computer didn't change anything and the controller still works fine over cable. I hope someone
    has a clue as to why it does this because I don't know myself.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

:)

Flaviengalhardo, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Noahgriff Win User

3. Flaviengalhardo Win User

Yes, I use a battery pack. Thanks for the tip, I'll try it as soon as I have regular batteries, for some reason I don't have any at home right now....
  4. Flaviengalhardo Win User

Hi, my controller works fine with a cable. Without the cable it powers on just fine and was pairing normally until today. I can't even get my computer to see the controller now and pair them whereas before I managed to pair them, the controller just kept
    randomly disconnecting and reconnecting all the time
  5. Flaviengalhardo Win User

Hi, I tried following the link you send but I can't even get my controller to be seen by my computer and pair them now
  6. Flaviengalhardo Win User

I just updated it. Now my computer sees the controller but it won't pair with it and gives me this message each time I try
    [​IMG]

Translation is : We couldn't assure the connection. Retry.
Thema:

1. XBox One controller randomly disconecting - Similar Threads - controller randomly disconecting

2. Xbox One controller randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller randomly disconnects: I have a 1 TB xbox one x and my controller randomly disconnects for no apparent reason. My game will stop suddenly and say my controller is disconnected, and the xbox button on my controller will...
  3. Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..: I don't know where I can report this so I will try here. I believe I'm on"Bravo" on an X system. My controller has worked fine until today with 3 random disconnects/reconnects. Anything further...
  4. Issue with Controller Randomly Disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Controller Randomly Disconnecting: I've been having fir about a month now Random Controller Disconnects... Or sorts. The game or Dashboard will tell me my controller has disconnected actually hasn't and is still on. I've had the...
  5. controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...

in XboX Insiders
    controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...: Hi I've sent my elite controller cos suddenly my One X suddenly loosed the connection with it each time i was turning it on each day, for example in monster hunter, the first hour, it can turn...
  6. Xbox controller eats batteries and randomly disconnects. Any options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller eats batteries and randomly disconnects. Any options?: I got a new Xbox one controller a few months ago, and had a lot of trouble getting it connected. At first, I thought it was just me as I'm not super familiar with the console. I can only play...
  7. Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting: My Xbox One controllers randomly disconnect. The issue appears to be linked to my account. My controller will connect for some time, then will be unable to connect for a few minutes, then will...
  8. Xbox One controller random disconnect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller random disconnect: So i have a windows 10 desktop and a wireless xbox one controller. I connect the controller through Bluetooth and it works great until it randomly disconnects both breaking the Bluetooth...
  9. Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers): Recently all of my controllers randomly disconnect from my consol . I've taken all the "troubleshooting" steps, but to no avail. This is happening with multiple controllers. And at this point the...
  10. Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC: Hey guys, so i have the Xbox One controller with the wireless adapter and since 3 or 4 days the controller disconnects while i'm playing and starts to blink (but not as fast as it blinks when you...