XBox One controller randomly disconecting

Discus and support XBox One controller randomly disconecting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, My XBox One controller keeps randomly disconnecting from my computer. It's connected over Bluetooth and was working fine before. Re-pairing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Flaviengalhardo, Jan 14, 2020.

1. XBox One controller randomly disconecting

Hello,

My XBox One controller keeps randomly disconnecting from my computer. It's connected over Bluetooth and was working fine before. Re-pairing the controller with my computer didn't change anything and the controller still works fine over cable. I hope someone
    has a clue as to why it does this because I don't know myself.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

:)

Flaviengalhardo, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Noahgriff Win User

3. Flaviengalhardo Win User

Yes, I use a battery pack. Thanks for the tip, I'll try it as soon as I have regular batteries, for some reason I don't have any at home right now....
  4. Flaviengalhardo Win User

Hi, my controller works fine with a cable. Without the cable it powers on just fine and was pairing normally until today. I can't even get my computer to see the controller now and pair them whereas before I managed to pair them, the controller just kept
    randomly disconnecting and reconnecting all the time
  5. Flaviengalhardo Win User

Hi, I tried following the link you send but I can't even get my controller to be seen by my computer and pair them now
  6. Flaviengalhardo Win User

I just updated it. Now my computer sees the controller but it won't pair with it and gives me this message each time I try
    [​IMG]

Translation is : We couldn't assure the connection. Retry.
Thema:

1. XBox One controller randomly disconecting - Similar Threads - controller randomly disconecting

2. My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop: Recently, my controller would stop allowing me to push buttons in the middle of a game. My controller is connected to my laptop via the cable it came with and I have tried multiple different...
  3. X-box one controller stop working randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    X-box one controller stop working randomly: So im using controller with usb cable Playing FFXIV while i have to move a character in-game while do some action in game , during this time The controller randomly stop getting input and...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller Turns off Randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller Turns off Randomly: Hi, ive noticed that my controller turns off randomly when gaming on windows 10 i have warranty on device but i dont have receipt can you use serial numbers? Also what are the next steps because...
  5. wired xbox one controller randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    wired xbox one controller randomly disconnecting: I have a wired controller that I use on my xbox. For the past two months, it has randomly disconnected every few minutes and has caused me to die countless times in games. I feel like it might be...
  6. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects: I left the Preview Beta because my controller was disconnecting a lot and I couldn’t even enjoy playing any games because of it. I factory reset my Xbox One X after leaving since I was in Beta but...
  7. Xbox controller randomly disconnects!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnects!: Recently my xbox one s controller had been disconnecting. I have done all the trouble shoots that are available. It goes in and out pretty randomly. I have heard maybe it has to do with the...
  8. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  9. Random insider updates out of control

in XboX Insiders
    Random insider updates out of control: I am absolutely done with this BS you release these random updates at least give notification on time and date it will be coming I’m sitting in a Rainbow Ranked match and I get disconnected no I’m...
  10. Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bluetooth on PC randomly disconnects

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bluetooth on PC randomly disconnects: Hey guys so I got a series 2 controller a few days ago. I love it/has been working great on my xbox. Have not noticed or seen any problems yet when it is connected to the xbox. But when I connect...