Xbox one controller Right analog stick Broken

Discus and support Xbox one controller Right analog stick Broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one controller has a broken right analog stick where it is all the way down.It keeps on moving by its self and makes a rattling sound when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ANIMAL MUPPET29, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Xbox one controller Right analog stick Broken

My xbox one controller has a broken right analog stick where it is all the way down.It keeps on moving by its self and makes a rattling sound when i move it.

:)

ANIMAL MUPPET29, Aug 13, 2014
  2. Xbox One Controller Left Analog Stick Issue

Im having an issue with my right analog stick drifting up even though my controller is not broken in anyway. "sigh" another bad product made by MS.

Hellsprophit 1, Aug 13, 2014
  3. Xbox one controller has one flaw

When you compare the xbox one controller to the ps4 controller, the xbox one controller has one flaw.

More of a health and safety problem actually.

The "r3" right analog stick on the xbox one controller takes a bit of force to push it in, alot more force compared to the ps4 controller. ps4 controller right analog stick, you can push it in many times with out any repercussions to your wrists.

When you need too use the r3 analog stick on the xbox one controller to do things repeated in a game , such as go to third person while you are driving a tank. You press r3 in todo that.

VeteranCrane509, Aug 13, 2014
  4. Xbox one controller Right analog stick Broken

Hey there, ANIMAL MUPPET29! Sorry to see that your controller's right analog stick isn't functional anymore.

Since it seems to be physically broken, I'd like you to set up a repair at our
    Online Service Center
    . If you aren't able to set up a repair, it might just be time to purchase a new controller.

Hopefully we can get you fixed up to get you back to gaming quickly. Xbox one controller Right analog stick Broken :D

Misses Quinzel, Aug 13, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, ANIMAL MUPPET29! Sorry to see that your controller's right analog stick isn't functional anymore.

Since it seems to be physically broken, I'd like you to set up a repair at our
    Online Service Center
    . If you aren't able to set up a repair, it might just be time to purchase a new controller.

Hopefully we can get you fixed up to get you back to gaming quickly. :D
  6. EXShadow Ninja Win User

my xbox "camera" keeps spinning in circles around character and look down from sky?

your controller analog stick has broken , you need to repair your controller , or i just suggest buying a new one as it will be cheaper
  7. Hellsprophit 1 Win User

Xbox One Controller Left Analog Stick Issue

Im having an issue with my right analog stick drifting up even though my controller is not broken in anyway. "sigh" another bad product made by MS.
  8. Big Wilkies Win User

Xbox One wont respond to right controller stick movement (confirmed control is working correctly on PC with joy.cpl)

I bought a brand new controller and it paired fine but the Xbox one is still not responding to the right analog stick of the new controller.
  9. mrPaLeRyderX Win User

Day One controller thumsticks drifting

I am having the same problem. My left analog stick is drifting up, and it is getting worse, almost to the point where I can't control it. Microsoft needs a fix, nothing is broken in the controller, seems like a calibration is needed. Is there a way to
    recalibrate the analog sticks?
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller Right analog stick Broken - Similar Threads - controller Right analog

2. Xbox one controller right analog stick drifts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller right analog stick drifts down: I am having issues with my right analog stick, i play shooter games and its annoying - the character keeps looking down during a battle. Ive tried the “wizard”, but its not helpful....
  3. Xbox Elite Controller right analog stick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller right analog stick.: Before I get into it, let me just say. The solution is not adjusting dead zone, because this isn't typical stick drift. I can't seem to find a similar problem anywhere. No matter how much I look,...
  4. My Right analog stick is not working. I bought a new controller and I have the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Right analog stick is not working. I bought a new controller and I have the same problem.: So last week my Right analog stick wasn't working anymore (it would also turn unexpectedly turn off too) so today I bought a brand new controller only to find that it still doesn't work I've spent...
  5. XBOX ONE Elite controller right analog stick malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Elite controller right analog stick malfunction: Elite controller barely used, right analog stick won't work at all. Happened suddenly while playing BF1. Done recommended (by microsoft) troubleshooting including controller update. When...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller Right Analog Stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Right Analog Stick: My elite controller has been doing fine since 6 months and now it's starting to make a clicking feel whenever I roll my analog stick somewhere between left and up. It runs smoothly when I roll it...
  7. Right Analog DRIFT UP for the SECOND TIME! ( Xbox One Controller - white lunar special edition ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Analog DRIFT UP for the SECOND TIME! ( Xbox One Controller - white lunar special edition ...: Right Analog DRIFT UP for the SECOND TIME! ( Xbox One Controller - white lunar special edition ) Hi Xbox community forum, Perhaps you can shed some light on my issue or even help me. I got an...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue: Hi Guys I have a question my xbox elite controller's right stick feels a little bit inward in the sense that when I move the right analog stick back , left , or right i hear a ticking sound ( the...
  9. Xbox One Controller Right Analog Stick Issue **STRANGE**

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Right Analog Stick Issue **STRANGE**: Ive had my Xbox One for over a year now with no problems at all up until a week ago when my controller developed a problem. The right analog stick is drifiting up, but strangely you can clearly...
  10. Xbox one controller RB Button not working since purchase and right analog stick drifting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller RB Button not working since purchase and right analog stick drifting ...: I'm really not one to complain to Microsoft about xbox and xbox accessories braking as I mainly know that I have broken them or they have been broken by a relative but since getting the sunset...