Xbox one controller right button and Bluetooth issue

Discus and support Xbox one controller right button and Bluetooth issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a xbox one console for my pc last month and recently the right button stop working neither the bluetooth works properly, it disconnects... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I am Arindam, Aug 13, 2019.

1. I am Arindam
    I am Arindam Guest

• I purchased a xbox one console for my pc last month and recently the right button stop working neither the bluetooth works properly, it disconnects automatically, really frustrating while gaming. So I have requested this issue to support team.. and as they
      reply me back I had upload pictures of my console and bills and all they ask for.. its been almost 7days ago till I didn't get a reply what is my request status.. how do I know about this?

[Edit - Clarify] - I purchased a xbox one console for my pc last month and recently the right button stop working neither the bluetooth works properly, it disconnects automatically, really frustrating while gaming. So I have
    requested this issue to support team.. and as they reply me back I had upload pictures of my console and bills and all they ask for.. its been almost 7days ago till I didn't get a reply what is my request status.. how do I know about this?

:)

I am Arindam, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Arindam,

I have already mentioned how you could get in contact with the previous agent you spoke with. I Also mentioned
    contacting support if you would like to speak to some one else. We are not able to view your service orders here on the forums.

The link to set up your own replacement is in my first response as well. If there is any further support you require, please let us know in detail so that we can better assist you.
  3. I am Arindam Win User

I've already posted this 7days ago..
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello I am Arindam,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. It would be helpful in the future to use normal font coloring when posting on these forums in order to receive support. I have edited you post so that it is readable without having to highlight it.

If you have received an email from the support agent you were speaking to, you can reply to the email. It will go back to them. You can also request another callback to speak to a different agent about your case. Your case number should be in the email you
    received from the support agent.

You can also set up your own exchange for a controller here : Request an Xbox one controller exchange.

Hope this helps!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

One S Controller

Hello Carbon,

Thanks for posting on the forums. Best way to tell if the controller is Bluetooth or not.

On Bluetooth-supported controllers, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the face of the controller. On controllers without Bluetooth, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the top, where the bumpers are. Here is a

link to page I found
    on support there a picture showing the difference.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Controller Xbox One WIFI on PC Windows 10

Hey Giuseppe,

Yes, that looks like a Bluetooth supported controller to me. It should also state so on the box.

Description for the controllers is as follows:

"On Bluetooth-supported controllers, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the face of the controller. On controllers without Bluetooth, the plastic around the Xbox button is part of the top, where the bumpers are."

That controller you posted fits the description of Bluetooth supported controllers listed from this

link

I hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller right button and Bluetooth issue - Similar Threads - controller right button

2. xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power...: Basically what the title says. I've tried new batteries rebooting the console (every way possible) updating everything (controller and xbox) plugging it directly into the wall turning off...
  3. Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.: I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller. What is happening: Lets say I am running down...
  4. Xbox one s controller right stick sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller right stick sound: My xbox one s controller right thumbstick does a ting ting sound when pressed or when i move it right direction is this normal?Also i accidentally dropped my controller but there is no damage...
  5. Xbox One Controller Right Bumper Button (RB Button)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Right Bumper Button (RB Button): My Right Bumper Button Basically Known As The RB Button Wont Fuction Is There Any Way To Fix It So That It Will Fuction Again 52603c6b-10de-469d-9f30-68501c3742b9
  6. Controller right button issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller right button issue: The right button on the controller of my son's Xbox One has to be pressed quite hard to get it to work. The Xbox and controller are only 6 months old. The controller is not used excessively or...
  7. Elite Controller Right Bumper button broke and it only has a 3 month waranty!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Right Bumper button broke and it only has a 3 month waranty!!: So I bought an x box elite controller maybe 5 months ago and the right bumper button stopped working and felt loose. Next thing I know the whole button comes off the controller. On top of that...
  8. Xbox One S controller A button sticks right out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S controller A button sticks right out of the box.: Has any one else had an issue with the controller that came with the Xbox one s? I unboxed the Xbox and hooked up everything and started using the controlller and I noiticed that while pressing...
  9. Xbox one controller RB Button not working since purchase and right analog stick drifting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller RB Button not working since purchase and right analog stick drifting ...: I'm really not one to complain to Microsoft about xbox and xbox accessories braking as I mainly know that I have broken them or they have been broken by a relative but since getting the sunset...
  10. Xbox One Controller Right Stick Drift issue and A button not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Right Stick Drift issue and A button not working properly: Haven't had my console that long was given to me as a gift in november. The controller started having issues first with the A button not always responding. You have to mash it several times before...