Xbox one controller sensitivity.

Discus and support Xbox one controller sensitivity. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The analogue sticks are way to sensitive after the update. (Probably even before the update). Got Watch Dogs on ZERO sensitivity and it is still way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Simone Hillonie, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Xbox one controller sensitivity.

The analogue sticks are way to sensitive after the update. (Probably even before the update). Got Watch Dogs on ZERO sensitivity and it is still way to sensitive.

All this problem needs is a app to change the problem. My xbox is basically useable at the moment. Come on Microsoft do something about it or you are going to lose a lot of customers to Sony or the up coming STEAM BOX.

:)

Simone Hillonie, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Japsander
    Japsander Guest
    My Xbox One Controller is suddenly malfunctioning big time.

i was under the impression that the controller update adjusted the sensitivity too.

"According to a Microsoft spokesperson, the controller tweak will be part of the February update to the Xbox One, and will automatically take effect when an Xbox One controller syncs with the console. Specifically, it will "increase the sensitivity of the
    outer boundaries of the thumbsticks on the Xbox One controller.""

Japsander, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Fragglet
    Fragglet Guest
    Analog stick sensitivity issues?

You could always check the game settings + XBL setting to make the sensitivity higher. My wireless controller has a somewhat "slow" sensitivity and my wired one seems to have insane sensitivity.

Fragglet, Jun 21, 2014
  4. Japsander Win User

My Xbox One Controller is suddenly malfunctioning big time.

i was under the impression that the controller update adjusted the sensitivity too.

"According to a Microsoft spokesperson, the controller tweak will be part of the February update to the Xbox One, and will automatically take effect when an Xbox One controller syncs with the console. Specifically, it will "increase the sensitivity of the
    outer boundaries of the thumbsticks on the Xbox One controller.""
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 controller too sensitive

The Xbox 360 controller is not customisable like the Xbox One controller is. You cannot change it's sensitivity. Your best bet is to calibrate it as DominumStige said.
  6. Fragglet Win User

Analog stick sensitivity issues?

You could always check the game settings + XBL setting to make the sensitivity higher. My wireless controller has a somewhat "slow" sensitivity and my wired one seems to have insane sensitivity.
  7. Malacath Win User

Titanfall controller xbox button not working correctly

My titanfall controller is the same.

The home button isnt as sensitive as the one on my black controller.
  8. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity

Hi. Maybe the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility has a bit of a change for the controlling. Not sure about it, but I think for example, when controlling with a Xbox One controller, they are different from the Xbox 360 controller since they do not have the
    same sensitivity. It's just how it is.
Thema:

Xbox one controller sensitivity.

1. Xbox one controller sensitivity. - Similar Threads - controller sensitivity

2. Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity: okay so I recently bought a new controller and for whatever reason in order for my headset to pick anything up I have to yell and it's very irritating when I'm just trying to reply to my friends...
  3. My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard: My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got from Xbox after my other controller stopped...
  4. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller: When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller f5584dbb-bfa2-4e85-ab49-4ee3d91f73c0
  5. Xbox 360 controller too sensitive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller too sensitive: Xbox 360 controller is too sensitive for PC, how to adjust it? 49943691-dfe3-483c-861a-32b0e62c1a0e
  6. Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.: I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller. What is happening: Lets say I am running down...
  7. Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games: Hi everyone, I have 4 Xbox One controllers (two black, two white) that are all hyper-sensitive to any inputs while on the home screen or any other OS screen, but are fine in game. This goes for...
  8. Controller sensitivity freak'n bad since last update :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sensitivity freak'n bad since last update :): Since they rolled out the last update, I noticed the controller sensitivity has been a lot wacky. I move the left joystick and it's freak'n crazy scrolls too fast up, down, left and right, even...
  9. Sensitive Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sensitive Xbox Controller: I've just bought a Xbox one S. However the controller is so sensitive that I'm unable to actually navigate any of the menus! I've just spent 2 hours trying to set it up and have given up. I've not...
  10. controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller sensitivity: so lately my controller has been playing up every time I go one to the main menu and just touch the left stick it will jump like 2-3 spaces please help me cause its really hard to go on a game and...