Xbox one controller sensitivity.

Discus and support Xbox one controller sensitivity. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The analogue sticks are way to sensitive after the update. (Probably even before the update). Got Watch Dogs on ZERO sensitivity and it is still way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Simone Hillonie, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Xbox one controller sensitivity.

The analogue sticks are way to sensitive after the update. (Probably even before the update). Got Watch Dogs on ZERO sensitivity and it is still way to sensitive.

All this problem needs is a app to change the problem. My xbox is basically useable at the moment. Come on Microsoft do something about it or you are going to lose a lot of customers to Sony or the up coming STEAM BOX.

:)

Simone Hillonie, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Japsander
    Japsander Guest
    My Xbox One Controller is suddenly malfunctioning big time.

i was under the impression that the controller update adjusted the sensitivity too.

"According to a Microsoft spokesperson, the controller tweak will be part of the February update to the Xbox One, and will automatically take effect when an Xbox One controller syncs with the console. Specifically, it will "increase the sensitivity of the
    outer boundaries of the thumbsticks on the Xbox One controller.""

Japsander, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Fragglet
    Fragglet Guest
    Analog stick sensitivity issues?

You could always check the game settings + XBL setting to make the sensitivity higher. My wireless controller has a somewhat "slow" sensitivity and my wired one seems to have insane sensitivity.

Fragglet, Jun 21, 2014
  4. Japsander Win User

My Xbox One Controller is suddenly malfunctioning big time.

i was under the impression that the controller update adjusted the sensitivity too.

"According to a Microsoft spokesperson, the controller tweak will be part of the February update to the Xbox One, and will automatically take effect when an Xbox One controller syncs with the console. Specifically, it will "increase the sensitivity of the
    outer boundaries of the thumbsticks on the Xbox One controller.""
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 controller too sensitive

The Xbox 360 controller is not customisable like the Xbox One controller is. You cannot change it's sensitivity. Your best bet is to calibrate it as DominumStige said.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Xbox One controller sensitivity

if you really want to fine tune your controller I would suggest an Elite or a Scuff
  7. GareBear203 Win User

Xbox One controller sensitivity

There is an xbox controller App you can download on your xbox and it might help a bit. If its hardware related however I would look into swapping out the controller if you have the receipt
  8. Fragglet Win User

Analog stick sensitivity issues?

You could always check the game settings + XBL setting to make the sensitivity higher. My wireless controller has a somewhat "slow" sensitivity and my wired one seems to have insane sensitivity.
Thema:

Xbox one controller sensitivity.

1. Xbox one controller sensitivity. - Similar Threads - controller sensitivity

2. Xbox One controller sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller sensitivity: So I bought a new xbox one controller but the sensitivity of the analog sticks is too high. I looked Online and found options to fix it but my analog sticks and directional pad buttons are to...
  3. Controller too sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller too sensitive: Especially in menus. When I press down it acts as if I pressed down twice, it's the same with every other face button. I might be remembering wrong but I thought there were settings for controller...
  4. I have an xbox wireless controller way too sensitive

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an xbox wireless controller way too sensitive: I have the 2 controllers, wireless, that came with the original xbox 360. But even back then they are way too sensitive for me at least. Is there and way to lower the sensitivity or another...
  5. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shiftbutton to change sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shiftbutton to change sensitivity: Hi all, I just had an idea (maybe I stole it, but its the only thing which makes me think about buying a different brand controller..) I think would be awesome. Why not add the possibility of...
  6. Console / controller sensitivity issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console / controller sensitivity issue: I am have an issue with my XBox One regular and elite 2 controllers. Last evening the navigation controls (thumbstick AND POV) became overly sensitive. Navigation (and gamecontrol) is almost...
  7. Elite Controller sensitivity curves

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller sensitivity curves: Wouldn't it be absolutely amazing to have one curve that just scales the stick's input down by a constant factor? (that'd be just a line with lower slope than the default one) You could assign...
  8. Sensitivity on controller to high

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sensitivity on controller to high: Since update controller sensitivity has been to high and i dont know how to adjust it. Game play is all over the place, almost bought a game from the Store. How can this be fixed? I dont have the...
  9. I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...

in XboX Insiders
    I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alon120 [link] [comments]
  10. controller sensitivity glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller sensitivity glitch: my xbox one has pretty much become a fancy brick, i cant move off the home screen of the xbox, i cant access my friends and when i press A it does it 3 times in 1 second. i cant use my xbox and i...