Xbox one controller settings don't save on fifa 21 on Xbox series x

Discus and support Xbox one controller settings don't save on fifa 21 on Xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I use my Xbox one controller to play fifa 21 on the series x, my controller settings don't save at all. Are there any solutions to this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SojiAdedeji, Feb 13, 2021.

1. SojiAdedeji
    SojiAdedeji Guest

When I use my Xbox one controller to play fifa 21 on the series x, my controller settings don't save at all. Are there any solutions to this problem?

:)

SojiAdedeji, Feb 13, 2021
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

FIFA 21

Hello Moreizon,

Thank you for your post. All games available on Xbox One will be compatible on the Xbox Series X/S meaning you will not have to repurchase FIFA 21 if and when you purchase an Xbox Series S or X.

I hope this information helps!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Moving a game to a new console

No one here has said this, but if you are going to purchase FIFA 21 on the Xbox One, then you will be able to get the Xbox Series S/X version at no additional cost. More info on that here
    https://nextlevel.ea.com/en-us/ at the bottom of the page.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Can Xb 1X play together with Series X?

Hi,

For the most part yes. The Series X/S is fully backwards compatible With the Xbox One. The only exception to this rule would some newer titles not being made cross compatible (FIFA 21 for example). But most Xbox One games can played across both platforms.
  5. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller settings don't save on fifa 21 on Xbox series x - Similar Threads - controller settings don't

2. Can't play multiplayer on my PC with Xbox games (Parental Control / Privacy Settings)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play multiplayer on my PC with Xbox games (Parental Control / Privacy Settings): Hi, I've recently purchased the Game Pass and downloaded Forza Horizon 4, but the multiplayer features are blocked, let me explain: The offline mode works fine but every time I want to go on an...
  3. Xbox controller as wireless audio reciever on Windows PC, please remove timeout or set it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller as wireless audio reciever on Windows PC, please remove timeout or set it...: I've been using the Xbox controllers (one and series x) to transmit audio to my wired headphones while gaming but also when watching Youtube or just using the Windows PC. But what I find...
  4. Remote control code settings missing

in XboX Insiders
    Remote control code settings missing: I don't seem to be able to find the TV/AV remote control code entry screen in the settings since the last update. Is anyone else having this problem? Our AV system gave up and I can't configure...
  5. Individual app audio and volume control and settings.

in XboX Insiders
    Individual app audio and volume control and settings.: I've been having trouble with adjusting the Spotify music to party chat volume. And I've spoken to the support team and there was nothing to fix my problem. So I thought it would be a good thing...
  6. Add Press To Talk / Voice Control Settings Please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Press To Talk / Voice Control Settings Please.: Some mics are better then other, but still 90% of all sounds coming from consoles mics are not needed for gaming. Also, there should be settings for limiters, EQ and compressors for voice. I use...
  7. Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with...: After a long wait and looking forward to my xbox series x - I have experienced plenty of issues for the "next gen" console. I have a Razer Thresher wireless headset - sometimes the sound distorts...
  8. How do you set up a warranty claim for a controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you set up a warranty claim for a controller?: The RB button on my control not working on a controller that has been used for two weeks. The 1(800) number for support does not work any more, the xbox web site just keeps going in loops asking...
  9. how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro: how can i set up xbox 360 wireless control to control mouse pointer to my laptop windows 10 pro 728037a1-a18d-44ea-a92a-cf91075952b9
  10. how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro?: how can i set up xbox 360 control wireless to control mouse windows 10 pro? dffcfe4b-4fd7-4c0c-8717-b4732d11e557