Xbox One Controller Specs

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Specs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I understand self repairs discussions are not permitted so I ask this based on personal interest in hardware diagrams focused primarily on circuit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Atlas0416, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Atlas0416
    Atlas0416 Guest

I understand self repairs discussions are not permitted so I ask this based on personal interest in hardware diagrams focused primarily on circuit boards.

In the following photo there are 7 spots the are labeled
    PK1 through PK7 they are the spots that the 3.5mm audio jack make contact with when pinched between both circuit boards..

My question is simple, does anyone know which spot is for which connection?

(Left speaker, Left ground, Right speaker, Right ground, Micropho...)

[Mod removed]

:)

Atlas0416, Oct 21, 2019
  2. SilentGamer895 Win User

Xbox One controller range

MrChomperoni the spec on the xbox one controller would be line of sight is 30ft.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Clarification Needed For Regional Conflicts, Restrictions etc.

You may want to wait for thenhalo 5 limited edition xbox one not sure but from the controllers specs it could be the elite model controller
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

I'm sorry but you're right here. This discussion is not allowed on the forums.
  5. ItsJackTime Win User

XBox One Controller Hands-On Review!

Great question!

The original Xbox controller featured analog buttons. The XBox 360 controller switched to digital buttons. I haven't seen the specs for the new XBox One controller, but it's probably safe to assume that the buttons will also be digital.
  6. denis97g Win User

Xbox game streaming

your pc specs don't matter since it's just receiving the stream from the xbox; and yes, you can use your xbox one controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller Specs - Similar Threads - Controller Specs

2. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: 204/5000 is this normal in every elite 2 driver when you put fortnitessä deadzone of less than 0.08 as sticks for moving by itself, two different driver I've tested, the second began swaying...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  4. Xbox Club Feed Content Control - Moving Content Between Channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Club Feed Content Control - Moving Content Between Channels: Me: Problem: Content submitted to channels in a club you have BOTH CREATED AND OWN will not let you move content to appropriate channels. Clarification: I have 10 channels for title-specific...
  5. Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...: Does anyone know how to fix this? Please and thank you c744a8c9-b64c-41c1-8210-b9ae78fcfb13
  6. XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER: This is a P.S.A I HAVE CRACKED THE CODE ON THE CONTROLLER ISSUE. EVERY CONTROLLER I HAVE RECEIVED THAT HAS BEEN DEFECTIVE (4) HAVE THE SAME LOT NUMBER (1941) A GOOD LOT NUMBER WITH A NON DEFECTIVE...
  7. Controller problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller problem: Hi guys, a few months ago i started to have a problem with all of my controllers. The thing is whenever im playing, using a wireless controller, after maybe 10 minutes, more or less, the...
  8. Using special controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using special controllers: So I was wondering, does anyone know of a way that I could use any controller on any game? Such as using a wheel and pedals on Skyrim or GTA 5 or something. This would be a fun challenge I want to...
  9. Controllers keep disconnecting!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers keep disconnecting!: Hello. We are having an issue. Before responding please read as we have tried a ton of different things. We have 2 xbox ones. We are only having the issue on one of them. I will call them...
  10. Spec of xbox Adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spec of xbox Adaptive controller: Does anyone know the frequency and dBM of xbox Adaptive controller?Thank you very much 6e14b910-ef36-4bab-8cfb-adff605ca3aa