Xbox One Controller Specs

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Specs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I understand self repairs discussions are not permitted so I ask this based on personal interest in hardware diagrams focused primarily on circuit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Atlas0416, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Atlas0416
    Atlas0416 Guest

I understand self repairs discussions are not permitted so I ask this based on personal interest in hardware diagrams focused primarily on circuit boards.

In the following photo there are 7 spots the are labeled
    PK1 through PK7 they are the spots that the 3.5mm audio jack make contact with when pinched between both circuit boards..

My question is simple, does anyone know which spot is for which connection?

(Left speaker, Left ground, Right speaker, Right ground, Micropho...)

[Mod removed]

:)

Atlas0416, Oct 21, 2019
  2. SilentGamer895 Win User

Xbox One controller range

MrChomperoni the spec on the xbox one controller would be line of sight is 30ft.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Clarification Needed For Regional Conflicts, Restrictions etc.

You may want to wait for thenhalo 5 limited edition xbox one not sure but from the controllers specs it could be the elite model controller
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

I'm sorry but you're right here. This discussion is not allowed on the forums.
  5. ItsJackTime Win User

XBox One Controller Hands-On Review!

Great question!

The original Xbox controller featured analog buttons. The XBox 360 controller switched to digital buttons. I haven't seen the specs for the new XBox One controller, but it's probably safe to assume that the buttons will also be digital.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Elite series 2 technical information?

All the specs are listed on
    this page
    . Is that what you're looking for?
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller Specs - Similar Threads - Controller Specs

2. joystick control issues ... a joke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    joystick control issues ... a joke: This sim 2020 has major control setup issues with joy stick... want my money back 3f841ae4-ad3c-4c3f-9eb3-72f84d363444
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 1: So I have an Xbox One Series 1 Elite Controller. I've been one of the few people who have had no issues out of it, other than the USB port on it not working, up until yesterday. I try to turn the...
  4. Elite Controller < 1 year old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller < 1 year old: So disappointed. Our son received the Elite Series 2 Controller for Christmas 2019 and not long after the 90 day warranty he started noticing issues with the buttons sticking and his inability to...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 problems: My controller came with a big deadzone off the rip, but that isnt my issue. My left stick is drifting so bad that i cant even navigate through the menu to play any games. Bought the new controller...
  6. Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what type of charger cable should be used for a Xbox Series X controller...: Hey everyone, I noticed that the XBSX does not come with a charger cable for the new controller. I personally need a 10 foot cable as my couch is about 8 feet away from where my console is. I...
  7. Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game: Whenever i connect my controller (via bluetooth) to a game like Grand Theft Auto V or Rocket league the screen just starts to look up constantly. It makes gameplay really hard. Can i please get...
  8. Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge: Just got myself a keyboard and mouse for my Xbox and thought it would be a cool feature to allow the mouse cursor control on the internet app. :) submitted by /u/AddisonsDisease [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop: Recently, my controller would stop allowing me to push buttons in the middle of a game. My controller is connected to my laptop via the cable it came with and I have tried multiple different...
  10. Spec of xbox Adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spec of xbox Adaptive controller: Does anyone know the frequency and dBM of xbox Adaptive controller?Thank you very much 6e14b910-ef36-4bab-8cfb-adff605ca3aa