Xbox One Controller third-party headset

Discus and support Xbox One Controller third-party headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I´m having an issue with my third-party headset. I would like to use audio and the microphone at the same time. All I´m being able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarvinReimer, Nov 9, 2019.

1. MarvinReimer
    MarvinReimer Guest

Hello everyone,

I´m having an issue with my third-party headset. I would like to use audio and the microphone at the same time. All I´m being able to use though is audio. The headset is connected through 3,5mm AUX to my Xbox One S controller. Is there any way to make this
    possible ?

-Marvin

:)

MarvinReimer, Nov 9, 2019
  2. DI3Beezy Win User

Headset not working

Are you using a third party controller? If not, you may require a headset adapter (as stated above). Xbox controllers have a unique input jack size that work with Xbox headsets or require an adapter to work with third party headsets.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Enabling sound from a connected monitor with a headset

Hello, you would need to purchase a stereo headset designed designed for the Xbox One in order to get your game sound through your headset. Microsoft has their own variant

www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset
    but there are third party companies which sell certified for Xbox One (Just make sure it says it's available for use with Xbox One).

Third party XBox One headsets
    www.xbox.com/.../third-party

If you buy a third party headset you may also need to purchase the Xbox One chat adapter so you can connect your headset to your controller

www.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

Some companies include them in the box, some don't.

Either way if it comes in the box or not you need to wire your controller up to your Xbox One in order to download the firmware for the chat adapter to it

support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox one controller

Hello Yaman,

With this issue you will need to reach out to Sony as this is a third party headset. Some third party headsets may not be fully compatible with the Xbox controllers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one stuck on mute!!

Hello Musty,

As turtle beach is a third party headset as well s others. That is why the agent was having you try an Xbox one chat headset or stereo headset. These are made by Microsoft so first party headsets. With third party there is only so much troubleshooting we
    can do. Updates that come out I have noticed affect a lot of third party headsets.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/wired-headset-help

Also if the headset plugs directly into the controller via 3.5mm jack you can purchase an adapter. This way help with the issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

headset not recognised on xbox one wireless controller

Hello Xbox12321,

Sorry for the issue with the headset. First off the turtle beach are not licensed by Microsoft, they are a third party headset that are compatible with the Xbox. There have been issues with third party headsets not being recognized on the controller/console.
    Make sure first that the controller is completely up to date. Can also
    try the troubleshooter
    to see if it helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller third-party headset - Similar Threads - Controller third party

2. Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah! I'm in! Quick question, though. Can I use a third party controller for android, or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xXzoomerXx [link] [comments]
  3. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]
  4. Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?: Hi all, I've seen it a couple times already, but I would like to make note of an additional case of it. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller Series 2 having never owned a modified controller;...
  5. Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...: I will just repost because i'm glad I'm not the only one in the world with this problem. It was hard for me to find people with the same problem and it seems that the new v2 Elite Controller is...
  6. Third party controllers for xbox scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party controllers for xbox scarlett: Hey guys, I currently have a razer wolverine ultimate controller for the xbox one and I wanted to know if this will still work for the xbox scarlett, I know they have said your accessories will...
  7. Xbox One Controller (third party rechargeable AA batteries)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller (third party rechargeable AA batteries): Hey, I would like to know is it possible for third party rechargeable AA batteries like Energizer, Duracell, and etc, to recharge inside the controller, rather than the play and charge kit battery...
  8. Poor warranty for controller price!!! Third broken XBox One device in recent years

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor warranty for controller price!!! Third broken XBox One device in recent years: I have been trying to diagnose an issue with my headset sound for a couple of weeks now. I find out that it is the controller. I purchased a two pack of the One S bluetooth controllers a few...
  9. Third Party/Usb charged controller Sticky but not physically.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party/Usb charged controller Sticky but not physically.: the actions that i put out are taken to an extensive state, and by controller is in a disconnected state for the time. 83c108f0-f2a8-41fa-b7a0-d84642e81b12
  10. Xbox one - Third Party Headset on the new Xbox one Controller with 3,5mm Audiojack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one - Third Party Headset on the new Xbox one Controller with 3,5mm Audiojack: Hello, so i recently got my new Xbox One and since my controller offers an audiojack i bought an adapter to connect my PC Headset which has 2 3,5mm jacks to the Xbox One Controller Audiojack. And...