Xbox One Controller unsyncing

Discus and support Xbox One Controller unsyncing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an original xbox one controller like, 3 weeks ago and it has started to disconnect from the console and soon after connecting again, I take... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ĐarkGagola, Oct 19, 2019.

1. ĐarkGagola
    ĐarkGagola Guest

I bought an original xbox one controller like, 3 weeks ago and it has started to disconnect from the console and soon after connecting again, I take good care of the controller and its updated, what shoud I do?

:)

ĐarkGagola, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox 360 controller won't sync to windows 10

Hey there TG SilentStorm.

You shouldn't need to unsync the controllers. Once you sync them with another device they should automatically unsync from a previous device. Have you possibly tested one of these controllers with an Xbox 360 to see if they're able to connect there?
  3. Kerbalpop Win User

Muted wired headset

Ive rebooted my xbox unsynced my controller tried a different headset. Nothing seems to work.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. in regards to your question about how to "unsync" a controller from a console. There really isn't a setting or button to do so on the console. The only way to "unsync" a controller would be to sync or bind the controller
    with another console. For more info on
    How to Sync or Bind a Controller
    please view this support article.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. TG SilentStorm Win User

Xbox 360 controller won't sync to windows 10

okay so I borrowed a friends controller and it works! So my two controllers just aren't unsyncing from the previous wireless receiver and computer I used them on, does anyone know how I can unsync them?
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox one controller

Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller unsyncing - Similar Threads - Controller unsyncing

2. Bluetooth Problems with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Bluetooth Problems with controller: Im having a rough time connecting my xbox one s controller to my phone, it says wrong pin or password, i referred to the xcloud post and it says my controller isn't updated buti checked and its up...
  3. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've press the discovery button on the controller, and scan under...
  4. Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?: Hey everybody, was curious to hear if anybody else was using their elite controller with xcloud and if so what phone clips you guys would recommend to use with it. submitted by /u/KinKaze...
  5. Xbox One Controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Controllers: Hello! I bought Xbox One X Robot White couple month ago. Since then I changed SIX gamepads and sticks on all of them drifts. First gamepad was in the box with console, in couple days I noticed a...
  6. I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use...: I had to update my wireless, bluetooth controller, so I had to sync it my my xbox one x to get the update. The problem, my gaming laptop is in the same room as my xbox one x. I want to use the...
  7. How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console: Hi, I hope someone can post a solution for this as it's a little frustrating and strange. It can't be the first time someone has asked this question. I found only one other post on this and it...
  8. Xbox One and the curse of unsynced controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and the curse of unsynced controller: Ever since my original controller bit the big one, I've had nothing but headaches getting Microsoft wireless controllers to both sync and stay synced. The first Microsoft controller rep!acement...
  9. Unsync a controller from console to allow sync to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsync a controller from console to allow sync to PC: Hi, I bought one of the new Xbox One S controllers and have been using it with my console. I'd like to sync it with my PC to play on Steam, but can't figure out how to get it to stop syncing...
  10. Xbox One Wireless Controllers "Unsyncing"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controllers "Unsyncing": When my wireless controller goes to sleep after a few minutes of not using it I can't get it to 're connect. I've tried both controllers. The controllers turn on but it's like they aren't synced...