Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I downloaded the Xbox One controller PC Drivers, and now my Xbox One controller will not work with my Xbox One. I've tried the connecting it again with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BornBattle Ben, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One

I downloaded the Xbox One controller PC Drivers, and now my Xbox One controller will not work with my Xbox One. I've tried the connecting it again with the connect button on the controller as well as connecting the USB to Micro-USB cable to the Xbox.

:)

BornBattle Ben, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Xbox One Controller No Longer Works

Hello! After updating my controller on the Xbox One I tried turning it on and the Xbox symbol on the controller just flashes and then turns off. I changed the batteries and I've even tried charging my controller. I unplugged the headset, power cycled my
    Xbox One, and tried reconnecting the controller to the Xbox One wireless and wired. I have a Xbox One Day One controller and I do not feel like loosing this one. Thank you for reading and I hope this can be fixed!

- Vusl

Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4FB4-B8DB-5784DDD3E7B1, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Jaraghan
    Jaraghan Guest
    Xbox One Controller No Longer Works

I have a similar issue. My controller works fine, but only turns off when I plug in the new adapter or old regular headset. Have you updated your controller?

Jaraghan, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One

Try updating controller again and also power reset the console

MessiahBrowny, Jun 7, 2014
  5. Jaraghan Win User

Xbox One Controller No Longer Works

I have a similar issue. My controller works fine, but only turns off when I plug in the new adapter or old regular headset. Have you updated your controller?
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Try updating controller again and also power reset the console
  7. Auswulf Win User

Would you use the Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox One if it was compatible?

That's a tough one as I like both controllers but since I no longer own a Xbox 360 I'm gonna say the Xbox One controller.
  8. dcj666 Win User

XBox One Controller on PC no longer works

I've tried to force the driver change to Xbox One Controller with no luck. The controller won't switch. And again, it still won't show up under Devices, only "Controller Updater".
  9. ZacharyCarbo Win User

Xbox One controller no longer works wirelessly

Haha, I appreciate your help. This is not the problem, unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One - Similar Threads - Controller longer

2. Media Remote no longer controls TV Volume

in XboX Insiders
    Media Remote no longer controls TV Volume: Xbox One X, Samsung 4K TV, PDP Talon remote. Nothing changed in my settings, and I did go in and remove my TV and re-add it. During the setup, it correctly muted and adjusted the volume of my...
  3. Headset jack/sound no longer working on Xbox One Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset jack/sound no longer working on Xbox One Elite Controller: Hello, From one minute to the next the headset jack/sound stopped working on our Xbox One Elite controller. We bought it from Target.com July, 2019. Not sure if it's still under warranty through...
  4. Voice control via Alexa no longer works in certain video apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Voice control via Alexa no longer works in certain video apps.: Xbox pause and xbox play no longer work on the Amazon video application(only one I've noticed so far). The XBox receives the command and responds "can't do that here" which would make sense in a...
  5. Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!: Xbox streaming no longer seems to work (it did until I tried today) - the app connects to one of my xboxes just as it always has but now the controller inputs are not working?! this worked fine...
  6. Xbox streaming app no longer sending controller inputs?!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox streaming app no longer sending controller inputs?!: Xbox streaming no longer seems to work (it did until I tried today) - the app connects to one of my xboxes just as it always has but now the controller inputs are not working?! this worked fine...
  7. Solution for Xbox One Media remote no longer being able to adjust volume. (Power controls...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solution for Xbox One Media remote no longer being able to adjust volume. (Power controls...: I have an Xbox One X connected to an LG tv who's volume used to be able to be adjusted by an Xbox One Media Remote. It has recently stopped working even though all other functions of the remote...
  8. Xbox One controller no longer works wirelessly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller no longer works wirelessly: I updated my Xbox One S controller firmware using the "Xbox Accessories" app in the Microsoft Store. After this update my controller now only works in wired mode. The "X" button will only light up...
  9. Sony RM-YD080 Remote Control Code no longer recognized.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony RM-YD080 Remote Control Code no longer recognized.: My setup was working fine (TV power on/off toguether when XBox on/off) but suddenly not anymore. Now the Sony RM-YD080 remote code is not recognized and get replaced by Xbox's "autodetected"...
  10. The functions of my xbox one controller no longer work on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    The functions of my xbox one controller no longer work on Windows: my Xbox one controller is not being recognized by windows with bluetooth, windowns indicates that it has a connected controller, but when I press the button with the X logo on the controller...