Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I downloaded the Xbox One controller PC Drivers, and now my Xbox One controller will not work with my Xbox One. I've tried the connecting it again with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BornBattle Ben, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One

I downloaded the Xbox One controller PC Drivers, and now my Xbox One controller will not work with my Xbox One. I've tried the connecting it again with the connect button on the controller as well as connecting the USB to Micro-USB cable to the Xbox.

:)

BornBattle Ben, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Xbox One Controller No Longer Works

Hello! After updating my controller on the Xbox One I tried turning it on and the Xbox symbol on the controller just flashes and then turns off. I changed the batteries and I've even tried charging my controller. I unplugged the headset, power cycled my
    Xbox One, and tried reconnecting the controller to the Xbox One wireless and wired. I have a Xbox One Day One controller and I do not feel like loosing this one. Thank you for reading and I hope this can be fixed!

- Vusl

Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4FB4-B8DB-5784DDD3E7B1, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Jaraghan
    Jaraghan Guest
    Xbox One Controller No Longer Works

I have a similar issue. My controller works fine, but only turns off when I plug in the new adapter or old regular headset. Have you updated your controller?

Jaraghan, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One

Try updating controller again and also power reset the console

MessiahBrowny, Jun 7, 2014
  5. Jaraghan Win User

Xbox One Controller No Longer Works

I have a similar issue. My controller works fine, but only turns off when I plug in the new adapter or old regular headset. Have you updated your controller?
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Try updating controller again and also power reset the console
  7. dcj666 Win User

XBox One Controller on PC no longer works

I've tried to force the driver change to Xbox One Controller with no luck. The controller won't switch. And again, it still won't show up under Devices, only "Controller Updater".
  8. Radiant Sword X Win User

XBox One Controller on PC no longer works

To make this easier, buy the wired USB Xbox One controller. That is what I would do for PC games.
  9. Auswulf Win User

Would you use the Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox One if it was compatible?

That's a tough one as I like both controllers but since I no longer own a Xbox 360 I'm gonna say the Xbox One controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller will no longer work with Xbox One - Similar Threads - Controller longer

2. XBox One Controller on PC no longer works

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Controller on PC no longer works: Just bought this wired controller one month ago. Plugged it in, installed and worked no problem, but I was getting a constant Xbox Accessories Runtime Error. Reinstalled Xbox Accessories App, it...
  3. Xbox Controller no longer works!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller no longer works!: So apparently my controller only works when I hold down the home button, meaning I hold down the home button and itll stay on, the second I release the home button it turns the controller off....
  4. Controller input lasting longer than it should

in XboX Insiders
    Controller input lasting longer than it should: I’m part of the 50% who got the new dashboard in the beta ring. My console is an Xbox One X with the Seagate 8tb Hub, if that helps at all. Since the update, I’ve noticed that both in dashboard...
  5. Headset no longer working on Xbox One S Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset no longer working on Xbox One S Controller: All of a sudden my turtlebeach headset has stopped working with both Xbox controllers. I have plugged other devices in to the 3.5mm jack and the same problem persists. Headset works with PC....
  6. my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery: more or less what the title says, ive made sure its updated, controller is fully charged, but for some reason its not staying on longer than 4 seconds, even when wired directly to the xbox using a...
  7. volume controls and on/off tv controls through xbox no longer available

in XBoX Accessibility
    volume controls and on/off tv controls through xbox no longer available: i got a bigger tv in my room, so moved my smaller one into my sons room. my smaller tv worked fine with the xbox in my room. it turned on and off with the xbox, my volume controls and such worked...
  8. xbox controller no longer works

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller no longer works: Couple months ago was using an xbox one controller wired to play games on Laptop, just tried today with 2 controllers and neither one seemed to be connecting/usable....
  9. Manette ne donne plus de son [Translate] Controller no longer gives sound

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manette ne donne plus de son [Translate] Controller no longer gives sound: Bonjour Depuis hier ma manette ne donne plus de son Que ce soit le son des jeux de l'interface ou du groupe J'ai essayer avec plusieurs casque et écouteur en vain Mon casque est un casque...
  10. xbox no controller no longer recognising wired headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox no controller no longer recognising wired headset: I have read multiple threads but no-one has given a satisfactory answer. On Thursday two controllers wtking fine with headset, Friday not. One very upset child thinking it’s his fault. I’ve...