Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus

Discus and support Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my LG K20 Plus via Bluetooth. An error keeps popping up saying "The wrong PIN or Passkey has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Alexo4, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Alexo4
    Alexo4 Guest

I'm trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my LG K20 Plus via Bluetooth. An error keeps popping up saying "The wrong PIN or Passkey has been entered". I already tried restarting the phone, controller, made sure the controller firmware is updated,
    reset my Network Settings on the phone. Nothing has worked. Does anyone have any experience with this issue? Any solutions?

:)

Alexo4, Nov 3, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, pelo oque sei um pouquinho, creio que vc deva ja ter verificado se tem alguma atualização no cel. e se você verificou a lista de celulares compativel, e se o seu está listado neles ou nao

[Translation].

Hello, from what I know a little bit, I think you should have already checked if there is any update on the cel. and if you checked the list of compatible cell phones, and if yours is listed on them or not
  3. Ezorith Win User

I've actually encountered this problem myself, although there is no official fix, there is a workaround. You can download

Bluetooth Force Pin Pair
    from the play store and connect the controller via the app instead. You shouldn't need to put a PIN code, but if it asks just enter 0000.

Let me know if this helps.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Alexo4,

sorry to say I do not have any experience with this but read this:
    "Xbox Wireless Controller"
    it Looks like your phone is not listed :-(

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  5. Septic666Schizo Win User

I'm having the same problem with my lg k20. It keeps telling me the same thing. Were you able to find any solution yet? I wish I could be more help. I found this while trying to search for an answer. I just got into the Project xCloud Preview last night.
  6. LJH sk8 or d13 Win User

The Wrong Pin Or Passkey Has Been Entered, Please Retry!!!

Still does not work. I have an lg k20 plus running android 7.0. followed all of theses steps and it doesnt work still. Continues to to say the wrong pin or passkey has been entered
Thema:

1. Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus - Similar Threads - controller won't connect

2. Controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't stay connected: On my xbox one my controllers won't stay connected. I've tried every single trick; restart, unplug then turn on, try to sync, soft factory reset, different controllers. They will either initially...
  3. Xbox One controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC: Hello so I have a very specific problem. My Xbox One controller won't connect to my PC via Bluetooth anymore, it used to work however. The controller will connect to my laptop with windows 10...
  4. Controller won't connect .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't connect .: Yesterday the power went out while i was playing. When my xbox one x rebooted the controllers will no longer connect. I reset the console. Also tried a cable. The controller works with the cable...
  5. Xbox One Controller Won't Connect to Laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Won't Connect to Laptop: I've been trying for hours searching the internet and these forums to figure out how to connect my controller to my laptop. I have updated the controller, unplugged my xbox, tried using the xbox...
  6. XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB: Hello, This issue have been reported many times but the thread get closed so posting again. I have a persistent issue with using my Xbox One Controller on my Windows 10 computer with a play and...
  7. Xbox won't connect to HDMI or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to HDMI or controller: I started my Xbox and tried to load a game. When the game couldn't start, my Xbox screen began to slow down and almost nothing worked, so I reset the console by clicking restart. When the console...
  8. Xbox one controller won't connect or update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won't connect or update: Xbox one controller wont connect with usb all it does is slowly flash. Cant update or anything. Even tried on my laptop. My wired controller works perfect on the usb cable...
  9. Wired Xbox one controller won't connect to the computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Xbox one controller won't connect to the computer.: I used to utilize the xbox one controller on my computer through an usb cable, but the one i used stopped working and all the other cables i tried testing aren't working When i connect the cable...
  10. Elite 2 Controller won't turn off and won't connect "Garbage Controller"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller won't turn off and won't connect "Garbage Controller": I warned my son not to spend his $200 on this controller because of the tremendous amount of negative reviews online, but he insisted and purchased with his friends online. Well.... a few days...