XBOX ONE controller wont connect to PC

Discus and support XBOX ONE controller wont connect to PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, so I just bought the titanfall xbox one controller to use on my PC, but none of my computers will recognize it. I am using some random USB cable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GREY WOLF 92, Jun 10, 2014.

1. GREY WOLF 92
    GREY WOLF 92 Guest

Hey, so I just bought the titanfall xbox one controller to use on my PC, but none of my computers will recognize it. I am using some random USB cable that I found in a drawer full of random chords, could that be the problem? It gives it power, but it never
    connects to the computer. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

GREY WOLF 92, Jun 10, 2014
  2. LukeaSS4
    LukeaSS4 Guest
    Xbox one controller for PC

So I've been trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my PC but my computer wont recognize the controller. I have downloaded the correct drivers but it isn't being recognized.

LukeaSS4, Jun 10, 2014
  3. VegarLars1
    VegarLars1 Guest
    my windows 10 pc ignores my xbox one controller

my Xbox Controller wont Connect with the pc even tho i get vibration and light on the Controller but it kinda ignores the Controller

VegarLars1, Jun 10, 2014
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

5. PatriotSH529 Win User

FPS Drops with Xbox

If you use the controller with a pc then yeah it will cause a connection delay and create issues but there is a special PC controller by Microsoft you can buy that wont cause the issue
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Connecting xbox one controller to PC without Bluetooth

You are able to use Xbox One controller through a wired connection on a PC. Here is the support

page
    for controller connections to PC.

Hope this helps!
  7. Redstone13 Win User

Controle xbox one fica piscando e não conecta ao console nem ao PC (Mod Translation:Xbox One controller keeps flashing and doesn't connect to console or PC )

8. WPAK Win User

Compatibility of receivers for gamepads

Thema:

1. XBOX ONE controller wont connect to PC - Similar Threads - controller wont connect

2. xbow wont connect to tv or to my controller after it froze

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbow wont connect to tv or to my controller after it froze: so my xbox froze I tried to turn it off but it wouldn't so I unplugged it then when I plugged it in again I turned it on and it wont show up on tv and wont connect to controller...
  3. Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.: Turn my xbox 360 on, runs fine, loads the game fine, but there's no green ring on the power button. Its colorless and I cant connect any controllers, wired and wireless. Any clue on what could be...
  4. Xbox controller connects but wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller connects but wont work: I just got a new laptop and was going to try out Recore on it w/my xbox controller. I synced the controller to the PC, but cannot use the controller in game. When I push the Xbox button the game...
  5. having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack: im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still wont work any ideas ?...
  6. Xbox one controller flashes like strobe light when trying to sync and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller flashes like strobe light when trying to sync and wont connect: I already asked an ambassador about this but he was rude and completely unhelpful, so this is all I can think to do now. The controller in question is one I normally use for playing PC games, so...
  7. Play and charge kit wont connect controller to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and charge kit wont connect controller to pc: So today i bought a xbox one controller and a "play and charge kit" to play games on my pc (my old xbox 360 controller broke) and for some reason the controller wont connect to my pc, when im...
  8. Controller wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont connect: tryed all the tips my cotroller sill won't connected to my Xbox one plz help 2e1c2b86-0822-47d7-a53e-69119d81e0e2
  9. my xbox controllers wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controllers wont connect: i need help i have a wireless and a wired one but when i try to connect it it wont turn on it just flashes let me explain a little when i hold the home button to turn on it wont turn on my xbox...
  10. Controller wont connect to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont connect to Windows 10: When I plug the controller in it vibrates and also my headset adapter has a light and it lights up whenever I turn on the controller, but the Xbox home button wont light up and wont sync to my PC...