Xbox One Controller Won't Connect

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Won't Connect in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried updating my driver, reinstalling my driver, connecting it to Bluetooth, using a wired connect... but none of these have worked. My device... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FastMrFreeman, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Xbox One Controller Won't Connect

I have tried updating my driver, reinstalling my driver, connecting it to Bluetooth, using a wired connect... but none of these have worked. My device shows the controller has connected, but it doesn't work on games that are compatible with gamepads (Halo
    C3 SPv3 in my case (which had no problem with controllers in the past)). I have also checked the games settings for controller usage and I have allowed and even tried disallowing the game to use the controller. My controller just won't work on PC. What am
    I doing wrong or how else can I fix this?

:)

FastMrFreeman, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Xbox One Controller Won't Connect

1. Xbox One Controller Won't Connect - Similar Threads - Controller Won't Connect

2. Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller: I have a brand new, latest edition Xbox One controller that I cannot connect to my new PC (MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi motherboard) for the life of me. I have tried every standard troubleshooting...
  3. Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus: I'm trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my LG K20 Plus via Bluetooth. An error keeps popping up saying "The wrong PIN or Passkey has been entered". I already tried restarting the phone,...
  4. XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB: I have a persistent issue with using my Xbox One Controller on my Windows 10 laptop with a play and charge kit. It works perfectly with Bluetooth until the battery runs out. I then use the USB...
  5. Xbox won't connect my controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect my controllers.: I tried the troubleshooting option on Xbox support and they recommended I just get my controller replaced but I do not think the issue is my controller. I believe the issue is something to do...
  6. Xbox controller won't connect to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller won't connect to my PC: So I bought an Xbox elite controller second hand, practically brand new but without a receipt. I already have a basic controller which works perfectly fine over bluetooth so I know it's not my...
  7. My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller: The light on my xbox will come on but won't come through the TV and the controller will not connect to the xbox does anyone know why this is happening? a7a25af9-d2d3-4fac-9f71-5f980f2d8802
  8. Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio: My xbox controller is connected to my PC through the wireless USB thing, it has been working fine since I got it about 6 months ago. My controller died yesterday (for some reason the light stayed...
  9. Wired controllers won't connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired controllers won't connect: My Xbox afterglow controllers won't connect to my Xbox 360. They connect to my pc but not the Xbox. I've tried everything I can think of 5b63149b-52bc-4b98-865b-e3708815f744
  10. Controller won't connect to xbox after using Bluetooth connection to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't connect to xbox after using Bluetooth connection to my PC: I bought a new controller recently and it worked fine as I first synced it up to my Xbox, but then I decided to connect it via Bluetooth to my PC. the next day I tried syncing it back to the Xbox,...