xbox one controller wont sync

Discus and support xbox one controller wont sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a first generation xbox one and the controler model is 1537. I cant get the controler to sync with the xbox and the few times it did it lost... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesStacey1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. JamesStacey1
    JamesStacey1 Guest

I have a first generation xbox one and the controler model is 1537. I cant get the controler to sync with the xbox and the few times it did it lost connection shortly after. Any ideas?

:)

JamesStacey1, Mar 24, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

For now, why not just turn off the Xbox at the wall, then sync your controller to your PC, then turn the Xbox back on at the wall. That way you wont turn the Xbox One on when syncing the controller to the PC.
  3. ELITE K1LLER5 Win User

Controllers won't connect

i have the newer xbox and only one of my wireless controllers wont reconnect or sync
  4. Geth Win User

Is that possible to play the rock band games on xbox one?

No, those games would be a little hard to play bc.

Because the controller wont sync to the xbox one.
  5. artileryboy Win User

October's update made my console garbage

Same here... When you turn on the xbox one x (didnt check if it happens with xbox one s) from the controller, about 5 seconds after that it looses sync to it and wont re-sync until you shut down the controller and turn it on again, tried it on 3 different
    consoles with 6 different controllers, all that happened after the last update
  6. dimondbullet04 Win User

Xbox One Controller will not sync

I recently tried updating my controller but the update failed, now my controller wont sync with my xbox and also will not sync with a micro usb cable. The light wont flash faster if I press the sync button on the controller. I would like to update the controller
    and possibly solve the problem but since it wont become recognizable to any of my devices I can't. I need urgent help.

- Thanks
    try to get your controller checked out by an expert because most of the time it's the stuff that are inside that either needs servising or replacing the componets inside
Thema:

1. xbox one controller wont sync - Similar Threads - controller wont sync

2. My brand new Xbox One Controller wont sync to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox One Controller wont sync to my Xbox One: So I just bought a new Xbox One controller (regular black one) and I try to sync it to my regular white xbox but when I try to sync it, the lights on the console and controller keep blinking. I...
  3. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  4. Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update: The July update was installed on my console last night while I was offline and this morning after rebooting the console the controller no longer syncs with the xbox one x. The sync button on the...
  5. White xbox one controller is synced but wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    White xbox one controller is synced but wont work: I just recently bought a new White Xbox One controller off of Amazon and it will sync to my xbox but then it seems to disconnect while still being synced to the xbox. None of the buttons work and...
  6. My controll wont sync with xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controll wont sync with xbox one s: hi! I got a pretty new controller. It wont sync! I got new batteries. I can plug in with usb and when i restart the console with the usb in the controll. I plug out the usb cable and the controll...
  7. My wired controller wont sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired controller wont sync: hi i bought a green Xbox one wired controller where you can see the wires and the problem is that one day i woke up wanting to play Xbox. When I turned it on my controller's light was blinking on...
  8. Xbox one controller flashes like strobe light when trying to sync and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller flashes like strobe light when trying to sync and wont connect: I already asked an ambassador about this but he was rude and completely unhelpful, so this is all I can think to do now. The controller in question is one I normally use for playing PC games, so...
  9. Controllers wont sync with my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers wont sync with my Xbox: No xbox controller will sync with my xbox. I've tried unplugging the console, restarting it and I've tried a few different controllers of my own and my friends. How do I fix this issue? Been like...
  10. xbox one wired controller wont work and wireless won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wired controller wont work and wireless won't sync: My xbox one won't sync my wireless controller and I just bought a new wired controller and it will power the xbox but wI'll not light up or respond after that I've already hard reset it and called...