XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10

Discus and support XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, so I have an official XBOX One S controller. I have a problem, with it; it doesn't work. I plug it in correctly and it just vibrates, doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Iker Reguant Reyes, Nov 12, 2019.

1. XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10

Hello,

so I have an official XBOX One S controller. I have a problem, with it; it doesn't work. I plug it in correctly and it just vibrates, doesn't turn on nor install the drivers. I tried with 2 different cables, updated it, but nothing. Since my PC doesn't have
    a Bluetooth option, I can't use it through it. Is this a driver problem? Please, help me.

:)

Iker Reguant Reyes, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10

1. XBOX One controller won't work in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - controller won't Windows

2. [Solved] Wired XBox One controller for PC won't be recognized by Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    [Solved] Wired XBox One controller for PC won't be recognized by Windows 10: I've seen this issue a couple of times while searching on the Internet, but there's no real solution to my problem: My XBox One controller for PC (wired using the USB cable that came with it)...
  3. WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    WIreless Xbox 360 controller won't connect to Windows 10 PC: Title. I have the new adapter. The USB port is powered, and Settings recognizes that I have an Xbox wireless controller installed. I can remove but not update that, so I assume the driver is...
  4. XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox wireless controller on Windows 10 Pro won't bluetooth: Hello, I have not used a controller before and want to use for online gaming, on my Windows 10 Pro PC. When plugged in, Device Manager shows the controller has the most current driver, but...
  5. My Xbox One controller won't do both triggers at the same time on my Windows 10 PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One controller won't do both triggers at the same time on my Windows 10 PC.: My Xbox controller won't do both left and right triggers at the same time. It is always one or the other. All of my devices are updated, including my Xbox one controller and PC. Please help....
  6. Xbox one controller for Windows with wireless adapter. Controller won't sync.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller for Windows with wireless adapter. Controller won't sync.: Sometimes, at random it seems, when I push the home button, it will blink while I hold, it won't sync, and when I release the button, it stop blinking and shutdown. I have changed battery, updated...
  7. XBox one controller won't connect to Windows 10 pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox one controller won't connect to Windows 10 pc.: I have a xbox one wireless controller I use as a mouse on the pc. I have Cerebral Palsy and find the xbox one controller easy to use for me. I have used a wired one and it worked well but wanted...
  8. my xbox one controller won't connect via bluetooth to my windows 10 pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one controller won't connect via bluetooth to my windows 10 pc: I have had my volcano shadow xbox one controller for a few months now and I have tried multiple times to connect via Bluetooth with no luck and I am sick and tired of use a cable to use it on my...
  9. My Xbox One controller won't connect to my Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One controller won't connect to my Windows 10 laptop: I wish to steam games to my Windows 10 laptop. I have set up streaming from the Xbox App and can successfully do it; however when the streaming starts, I get a notification saying that there is no...
  10. Xbox One controller won't connect to my Windows 10 laptop via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller won't connect to my Windows 10 laptop via USB: I got a used Xbox One controller. It works perfectly fine on Xbox One both wired and wireless. But when I try to plug it in to my laptop via USB it lights up and rumbles, but then 10 seconds later...