Xbox One controller

Discus and support Xbox One controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Xbox, if you say that you will respond or listen to the community of Xbox then listen to me. Please make another Xbox One controller for a 3.5mm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN Discreet, Jun 9, 2014.

1. XGN Discreet
    XGN Discreet Guest

Xbox One controller

Hey Xbox, if you say that you will respond or listen to the community of Xbox then listen to me. Please make another Xbox One controller for a 3.5mm jack input for any headset. Don't create some stupid inconvenient headphone input for your own headsets we
    have to buy. And those 30.00 USD headset adapters that are absolute ***.

:)

XGN Discreet, Jun 9, 2014
  2. rob_brum
    rob_brum Guest
    rob_brum, Jun 9, 2014
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Jun 9, 2014
  4. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

6. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  8. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
Thema:

Xbox One controller

1. Xbox One controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Console not turning on with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Console not turning on with controller: My Xbox its not turning on with the controller and when i turn it off the controller stays on I don’t know if this is a common issue I’m at build 2004.191010-0522 alpha skip-ahead submitted by...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN): I bought an Xbox One Elite Controller and not long after using it the Right Bumper falls off and cant be put back in. When I go to see if i can get it repaired or replaced its out of warranty and...
  4. PUBG Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    PUBG Controller Issue: My PUBG controller has started randomly disconnecting from my system. How do i go about getting it either fixed or replaced? 00fc35c2-3119-497d-8509-d99dedf97ce2
  5. Xbox design labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design labs controller: Recently the grip on my xbox controller has been falling off. I bought it from the xbox design labs and I was wondering if microsoft would replace it with another one. Since I haven't had the...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  7. Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 controller: I am unable to find calibration settings on my xbox360... And everywhere i look whether xbox site or Internet directs me to calibrating for WINDOWS 10... I DO NOT HAVE A PC HOOKED UP TO MY...
  8. Controle Parental

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Parental: Comprei um Xbox 360 de uma amiga, mas ela nao lembra a senha do controle parental e nem a conta cadastrada. Há algum jeito de desativar a senha? Há algum jeito de resetar as configurações e...
  9. Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BOTZ3R0 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller: Hello, Just recently my xbox one controller won't detect my turtle beach headset. This is the third or fourth controller over the past two years that has had this problem. Everytime it results in...