Xbox One controller

Discus and support Xbox One controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Xbox, if you say that you will respond or listen to the community of Xbox then listen to me. Please make another Xbox One controller for a 3.5mm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN Discreet, Jun 9, 2014.

1. XGN Discreet
    XGN Discreet Guest

Xbox One controller

Hey Xbox, if you say that you will respond or listen to the community of Xbox then listen to me. Please make another Xbox One controller for a 3.5mm jack input for any headset. Don't create some stupid inconvenient headphone input for your own headsets we
    have to buy. And those 30.00 USD headset adapters that are absolute ***.

:)

XGN Discreet, Jun 9, 2014
  2. rob_brum
    rob_brum Guest
    rob_brum, Jun 9, 2014
  3. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    davy22, Jun 9, 2014
  4. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
  5. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

7. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
Thema:

Xbox One controller

1. Xbox One controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Elite controller sent to service centre (IN Germany) - Where is it now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller sent to service centre (IN Germany) - Where is it now?: I sent my Elite controller to the service centre, (Correctly printed label etc) and UPS say it was delivered on the 28th May. However, my order information on Microsoft site say it is yet to be...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 nach 2 Monaten kaputt?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 nach 2 Monaten kaputt?: Hallo Liebe Community, mein Elite Controller ist nach 2 Monaten kaputt, die RB Taste funktioniert nicht mehr. Ich habe den Controller bei Otto.de bestellt aber da kann man momentan niemanden...
  4. Where do I fulfill my Manufactures Warranty for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I fulfill my Manufactures Warranty for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?: About two days ago my left joy stick started to drift. I'm within a year of my purchase date and should qualify for a Warranty claim. Where do I go to start the process?...
  5. Parental Controls PIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Controls PIN: In trying to enable voice over mic in Fortnite, neither my X Box pin nor my Microsoft pin is accepted when prompted to enter my parental controls pin. I was told by the Microsoft tech that the MSA...
  6. xbox one x controller timeout toggle

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x controller timeout toggle: i use my xbox to stream but i use the controller with plugged in headphones to hear what i'm streaming. can we get a toggle control to stop the controller from shutting off so i don't have to...
  7. Drift on xBox one controller barly used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drift on xBox one controller barly used: Seems this isnt covered by a 12 month warrty, the controller has barly been used as we have about 10 xbox one controllers? 2038de96-eab3-4e0d-9588-264c237ce6d2
  8. Returning Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning Elite Controller: Hi, ive just gone through the online process of returning my series 2 elite controller and i was wondering what in need to send back. Because it said to remove any detachable parts, which suggests...
  9. Como quitar el control parental

in XBoX on Consoles
    Como quitar el control parental: Control parental quiero desbloquear para poder jugar el juego 12b110c4-64df-4e1e-9c18-590138abf924
  10. Xbox 1 controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller disconnecting: hello here is the problem I have recently bought a Strike Pack Eliminator for Xb1. I played for 2 days and it went well then on the third day the wireless controller started disconnecting every...