xbox one controller

Discus and support xbox one controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently purchased a white xbox one controller brand new and received it on tuesday of this week. ive played quite a few different games with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stroonz312, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Stroonz312
    Stroonz312 Guest

xbox one controller

i recently purchased a white xbox one controller brand new and received it on tuesday of this week. ive played quite a few different games with the controller with no issues but late wednesday night
    an late thursday night ive been playing nhl19 and once on wednesday and 3 times on thursday while playing the game the controller remains on but stops working not a single button works. i take the batteries out put them back in and the controller works again
    and i even switched the 2 AA batteries out that came with the remote for a fully charged battery pack to see if it might have just been the batteries but it still happened. i tried updating the controller just to see if that would work and it told me controller
    is up to date. i am convinced that theres nothing actually wrong with the controller itself and maybe its some sort of connectivity issue between the controller and console but im not sure. i would rather try to troubleshoot and fix it before returning it
    and getting a new one

:)

Stroonz312, Apr 15, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
Thema:

xbox one controller

1. xbox one controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers: Xbox controller don't turn off itself after 15 minutes when you are not using it. -Since last ASA. submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  3. my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery: more or less what the title says, ive made sure its updated, controller is fully charged, but for some reason its not staying on longer than 4 seconds, even when wired directly to the xbox using a...
  4. xbox one elite controller parts xbox one elite controller (1698) rear panel

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one elite controller parts xbox one elite controller (1698) rear panel: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  5. Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10: Hi, I want to know how to remap the triggers buttons to another button? Thank you! e93bfe33-87c5-4062-ab9d-772b01539163
  6. Elie controller series 2 canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elie controller series 2 canada: I cant find any info on xbox elite controller available in canada please can someone help i really want to pre-order this but cant find any Canadian sites to pre-order....
  7. Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller: I have been struggling with this the last couple weeks, my controller randomly disconnects and then will not sync back with my xbox. (Fresh batteries, updated, and even tried the usb cord trick....
  8. Kontroler xbox one&windows wired controller [Translation - Xbox One & Windows Wired Controller]

in XBoX on Windows
    Kontroler xbox one&windows wired controller [Translation - Xbox One & Windows Wired Controller]: Witam Mam problem z kontrolerem ktorego dzisiaj kupilem. Komputer nie wykrywa kontrolera ani moj komputer ani nikogo innego Potrzebuje pomocy liga weekendowa w fifie nie trwa wiecznie :D...
  9. Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...: Здравствуйте, у меня не получается подключить беспроводной геймпад к ноутбуку через ресивер. При этом сам ноутбук как будто видит ресивер, но как средство управления, при этом лампочка мигает, а...
  10. Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 built in battery: I agree with @Wolfie McG I would like to see some RL data on the battery life. cccc4e99-6c08-4bfa-bd8b-95ce77a00890