Xbox One controller

Discus and support Xbox One controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I plug my controller into a Windows desktop usb port, how long does it take to fully charge the controller. e9ce49ee-8a85-442c-8e85-5c5d0f8f1dc1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by richardwaltonTA, May 15, 2019.

1. Xbox One controller

If I plug my controller into a Windows desktop usb port, how long does it take to fully charge the controller.

:)

richardwaltonTA, May 15, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
Thema:

Xbox One controller

1. Xbox One controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, Price Question.: I am going to buy the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, I live in the UK. It costs £160 to preorder, while the standard current Series 1 costs £120. Will the price drop to £120 after release, or...
  3. Controle do Xbox One aparece emparelhado no bluetooth, mas não conecta. [Translation - Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Controle do Xbox One aparece emparelhado no bluetooth, mas não conecta. [Translation - Xbox...: Após a última atualização do windows 10 (há aproximadamente pouco mais de um mês) o meu controle Xbox One não conecta mais via bluetooth. Nas configurações de bluetooth o controle aparece sempre...
  4. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: I have been having a problem with my controller the last week. I will be playing a game and my controller will randomly stop working. It doesn't turn off and the controller light stays on like...
  5. Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox: Just reporting again the bug that appears when you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller after connect to the power. It's the 5th update that I had reported this bug. I use my Xbox whit...
  6. Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own: I have noticed an issue with my controller light where the Xbox button is on my controller I was watching a movie useing the shudder app things were working great. then suddenly I looked where the...
  7. XBOX ONE Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Controller: Hello, I'm new to XBOX and was setting up a profile for my controller and I accidentally re-assigned the "A" button and now I have no select button to get back into settings to change the...
  8. Xbox one S controller reparation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S controller reparation: Hi, I repair Xbox one S controller at home, but i am having trouble finding replacement pieces for the elecronics inside the controller. Is there anywhere i can get those?...
  9. Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.: I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller. What is happening: Lets say I am running down...
  10. Xbox one controller electrical buzzing noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller electrical buzzing noise: Just bought a xbox one controller with wireless adapter and used it with my pc for 2 hours, then i connected a usb cable and noticed a kind of electrical buzzing or humming noise. If the...