Xbox One controller

Discus and support Xbox One controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I plug my controller into a Windows desktop usb port, how long does it take to fully charge the controller. e9ce49ee-8a85-442c-8e85-5c5d0f8f1dc1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by richardwaltonTA, May 15, 2019.

1. Xbox One controller

If I plug my controller into a Windows desktop usb port, how long does it take to fully charge the controller.

:)

richardwaltonTA, May 15, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  6. HOLY REQUIEM Win User

Can the smart pistol be used in full auto, if not there is cheating

Thema:

Xbox One controller

1. Xbox One controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. My XBOX One controller duplicated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBOX One controller duplicated: Recently, while i was playing FIFA 19, I discovered very unpleasant bug. My controller is like duplicated, I mean, when I'm in menu there is my main controller, and the second one which is...
  3. Xbox One Controller Stops Responding.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Stops Responding.: Okay, so I have a new Xbox One Wireless Controller. Every time I get on my Xbox One now, it will be paired and fine. Then I get to playing a game. A few minutes in, my controller stops working....
  4. Reklamation Controller [Translation-Complaint controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reklamation Controller [Translation-Complaint controller]: Hallo, wohin sende ich einen defekten Controller? Die Trigger und der LS reagieren nicht mehr ordentlich. Der Controller wurde im Online-Store am 11.05.2018 bestellt! MfG Watson-Gampp...
  5. Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...: I am having trouble on using the game controller through the hulu live tv, i get to a certain part of the app and i am not sure which button to push? 17ced2e5-0544-4120-81cf-d01bc99fabda
  6. Xbox controller spamming down on D-pad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller spamming down on D-pad: I just bought an Xbox-licensed One controller from Walmart. I unbox it, plug it in, and I can’t even use it cause the controller keeps spamming down on the d-pad as if I were pressing it, but I’m...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard without Controller being turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard without Controller being turned on: Hi all, I really welcome the use of mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, as it's made games such as Surviving Mars and The Sims 4 so much more manageable from a control point of view. However, I've...
  8. Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issues: I just bought a new Xbox One controller, and as soon I go to use it, when I move the left analog stick foward while playing a game, the camera moves up. Any way to stop that from happening?...
  9. Audio Switching HDMI/Soundbar to XBox One X Controller Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Switching HDMI/Soundbar to XBox One X Controller Audio: Hi All, I have the XBox One X with the updated controller that has native 2.5 mm audio (look up the newer Xbox one controller and you will see that it has an audio jack built in). My setup is...
  10. Xbox one controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller issues: My xbox one controllers batteries have recently run out and now i am using a perfectly fine usb cable. With the introduction of this cable up until this morning it worked fine,but now it is...