Xbox one controller

Discus and support Xbox one controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a problem that I’m playing a game and my controller will disconnect and re connect within 3-5 seconds randomly and this is only for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeV4sTa7ioN, Aug 8, 2019.

1. DeV4sTa7ioN
    DeV4sTa7ioN Guest

Xbox one controller

I have a problem that I’m playing a game and my controller will disconnect and re connect within 3-5 seconds randomly and this is only for this controller and its brand new does anyone know a fix this? i have restarted my console a couple of times,
    i have synced my controller many times and have updated the controller.

:)

DeV4sTa7ioN, Aug 8, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

4. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
Thema:

Xbox one controller

1. Xbox one controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops: With the first gen elite controller if you "activated" the trigger-stop switch on a trigger, after let's say 50% of the path there was no more input. But with the second gen elite controller, it...
  3. How to turn off the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off the controller: Hi i have a question about how you can turn off the Xbox one controller there seems to be four ways to turn it off one is from the menu screen two take out the batteries three wait until it turns...
  4. Xbox controller eats batteries and randomly disconnects. Any options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller eats batteries and randomly disconnects. Any options?: I got a new Xbox one controller a few months ago, and had a lot of trouble getting it connected. At first, I thought it was just me as I'm not super familiar with the console. I can only play...
  5. Elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2: Hi, last week I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller and one of the rear paddles is very temperamental. Sometimes it registers the button press, but most of the time it doesn’t. It also sounds...
  6. Controller Analog Drift, Brand New & Updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Analog Drift, Brand New & Updated: I made a Black Friday purchase of a new Xbox One controller from the Microsoft store. I received the package yesterday 12/2/19 and I popped in the batteries, went to setting and updated the...
  7. GTA V isn't responding to my controller.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V isn't responding to my controller.: I'm trying to play Grand Theft Auto 5 on my xbox one, but the game isn't responding to me pressing the buttons on my controller.The controller works fine for any other game, except for GTA. What...
  8. Fake Xbox one controller on eBay!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake Xbox one controller on eBay!: Hi I have seen some brand new controller and the seller as seid "Official Xbox One Wireless Controller Black Brand New Christmas Gifts" but the controller does not have the official X too turn on...
  9. All my Xbox controllers are not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox controllers are not working: So, this is my second time this week. Ill turn on xbox with controller, but none of the buttons work except the home home button. Ill try all my controllers even my elite 2. So turn on xbox and...
  10. Controller causing mic to malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller causing mic to malfunction: Hi! I'll try to keep this simple, but my mic has this issue where if I try to talk, even though it has the right amount of volume, not muted, etc, it always seems to be quiet. When I get to close...