Xbox one controller

Discus and support Xbox one controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a problem that I’m playing a game and my controller will disconnect and re connect within 3-5 seconds randomly and this is only for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeV4sTa7ioN, Aug 8, 2019.

1. DeV4sTa7ioN
    DeV4sTa7ioN Guest

Xbox one controller

I have a problem that I’m playing a game and my controller will disconnect and re connect within 3-5 seconds randomly and this is only for this controller and its brand new does anyone know a fix this? i have restarted my console a couple of times,
    i have synced my controller many times and have updated the controller.

:)

DeV4sTa7ioN, Aug 8, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
Thema:

Xbox one controller

1. Xbox one controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty: Hi, is there a longer warranty on controllers that come with the Xbox? if so how do you go through the warranty and service as it states, ‘The accessory or device you are requesting is not...
  3. Pandora No Volume Control New Features Stink!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pandora No Volume Control New Features Stink!!!!: Pandora Pandora has Changed it's side app. Controls they Don't work 4 non-Headset users the actual volume slide bar is unfunctional for my gaming style I don't use or wear a Headset for gaming!...
  4. Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Warranty: How do I check my design lab controllers warranty? 94a868f3-68de-4032-be32-aafcf0da1d84
  5. Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi control no detecta mi microfono [Translate - My control doesn't detect my microphone ]: Hello, I have a problem, I have 2 controls and only one if it detects the microphone and the other does not, I don't know if I have to update it or something like that...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20: Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the...
  7. x-360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    x-360 controller: i bought a x360 controller to play games on my PC, when i try installing it say compatibility issue . please help guys ,what should i do 7d05a0b4-8b35-4d6a-be2b-4ac535b13932
  8. Game download bandwidth control

in XBoX on Windows
    Game download bandwidth control: I read a discussion from 2015 on this issue while Googling to see if the option was there. Why have you not chosen an option to allow users to set download bandwidth in Windows store or the xbox...
  9. Control parental [Mod Translation - Parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control parental [Mod Translation - Parental control: Hola. Olvidé el código de 4 dígitos y la pregunta de seguridad ( lo hizo mi hijo) que hago? [Mod Translation - Hello. I forgot the 4-digit code and the security question (my son did it) that I...
  10. Xbox控制器同步充电套组[Translation-Xbox Controller Sync Charging Set Group]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox控制器同步充电套组[Translation-Xbox Controller Sync Charging Set Group]: 昨天入手一个同步电 套组, 据官网的说法,给电 电时不会损坏电 ,请问 电的同时使用控制器会不会损耗电 的电量,会不会影响电 寿命? [Translation-Yesterday to start a synchronous battery pack, according to the official website, the battery will not damage...