XBOX ONE Controller

Discus and support XBOX ONE Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm new to XBOX and was setting up a profile for my controller and I accidentally re-assigned the "A" button and now I have no select button to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdwinFournier, Aug 15, 2019.

1. XBOX ONE Controller

Hello,

I'm new to XBOX and was setting up a profile for my controller and I accidentally re-assigned the "A" button and now I have no select button to get back into settings to change the controller back to the default settings. Now I can't do anything with the
    system since I can't select anything.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to do fix this??

Ed

:)

EdwinFournier, Aug 15, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

4. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
Thema:

XBOX ONE Controller

1. XBOX ONE Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending": Hey. I ordered XBOX One Controller from the store, using design lab. I was happy with the effect, placed order, payed immediately, and my order is stuck on "Pending" status since 4 Feb 2020....
  3. Xbox Game Bar not Opening when Pushing the XBOX button on Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not Opening when Pushing the XBOX button on Controller: Hello, I have been recently having an issue accessing the Xbox Game Bar when using a Xbox One Controller. In the past I have been able to push the XBOX button and the game bar came up. Now the...
  4. Xbox One Controller will not sync

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller will not sync: I recently tried updating my controller but the update failed, now my controller wont sync with my xbox and also will not sync with a micro usb cable. The light wont flash faster if I press the...
  5. Xbox Adaptive controller set up to play Supercross 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive controller set up to play Supercross 3: I am a C-five six quadriplegic and am totally knew to gaming. I purchased the Xbox adaptive controller and was wondering what joystick or joysticks and buttons would work best for the Supercross 3...
  6. Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller: Last month i bought a normal xbox one controller and the RB button suddenly started jumping 2 places everytime i clicked it and it wasnt useable so i went out and bought an elite series 2...
  7. Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...: The phone knows s controller is connected but just no input goes through, wondering if anyone else has the same problem submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  8. Which is better: Wired or Wireless Controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is better: Wired or Wireless Controllers?: i prefer wireless and that is only because i like the freedom to move around in my room e5b6adff-6da5-4bc3-b250-2d9bf9e88d2a
  9. Xbox elite series 1 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller repair: Hello my name is Austin, I’ve had had my elite controller for about 5 months give or take, and my left joystick seems to have a mind of its own sometimes just scroller through stuff or making my...
  10. Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...: Thank you in advance to anyone who answers! b5d7e850-a19e-4594-a067-454767ad2c0c