Xbox One Controller

Discus and support Xbox One Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Just recently my xbox one controller won't detect my turtle beach headset. This is the third or fourth controller over the past two years that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinLaGrange, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Xbox One Controller

Hello,

Just recently my xbox one controller won't detect my turtle beach headset. This is the third or fourth controller over the past two years that has had this problem. Everytime it results in needing a new controller. I have tried all the troubleshooting. The
    headset works on other devices. Updating the controller does not fix the problem. Everytime I connect my headset the controller does not even detect it is there. Please help me because this is beyond frustrating

:)

KevinLaGrange, Oct 12, 2019
  2. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
  3. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

5. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
Thema:

Xbox One Controller

1. Xbox One Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Xbox remote controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox remote controller: I bought a brand new xbox one controller exactly a month ago today. Mid game play i realized my remote was acting up and to help i changed my batteries. The second i did my remote no longer turns...
  3. Elite series 2 xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 xbox one controller: So I have been using my controller for a couple months now and suddenly out of nowhere my left trigger is making a clicking sound and it feels like its sticking a bit, I paid alot of money for...
  4. "Keyboard+mouse" control for Xbox Series X games, in Game Pass (Управление...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Keyboard+mouse" control for Xbox Series X games, in Game Pass (Управление...: (ENG) Hello, I’ve recently found out about such an opportunity as “connecting keyboard and mouse to Xbox consoles”. I was always a being PC player, and a little later I began to play at mobile...
  5. Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller: Sent my xbox controller for repair. Was told it would be replaced then had an email saying the order had been cancelled. Are Microsoft always so poor at coming back to customers? Never dealt with...
  6. New Xbox 360 wired controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox 360 wired controller: I bought a new xbox 360 wired controller,keeps saying reconnect the controller e7237948-bc06-47bf-90f6-46c71c6dd7de
  7. Xbox elite controller - RB button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller - RB button: Hi, We bought a contoller and the RB button isnt reacting all the time. The shop (Smyths toys) said they cant see the issue and we should refer it to Microsoft. Please can you advise, having...
  8. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  9. When will the Xbox Elite controller series 2 be back in stock? It seems to be sold out...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will the Xbox Elite controller series 2 be back in stock? It seems to be sold out...: Ive been looking to buy the Xbox elite controller series 2 for a while now and it seems to be out of stock everywhere, i was just wondering if the microsoft store is due to have more stock any...
  10. My controller keeps making a weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps making a weird buzzing noise: I really am getting annoyed about this buzzing noise in my controller I hope someone knows how to fix this problem because I want to fix it its very quiet only when I put my ear up to it I can...