Xbox One controller

Discus and support Xbox One controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I just wanted to know, is the Xbox One controller show on the website is working with the IPad? It’s the controller show just over «Choose your Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MichaëlBruneau, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Xbox One controller

I just wanted to know, is the Xbox One controller show on the website is working with the IPad? It’s the controller show just over «Choose your Xbox One S».

:)

MichaëlBruneau, Oct 20, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

4. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
Thema:

Xbox One controller

1. Xbox One controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA: I get the below error whenever I try to use the app. I have updated Windows to latest version, tried logging into a Microsoft account, etc-- no change. When I search this error code in general it...
  3. Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?: Hi, I've had my xbox one just under a year now, so it is still under warranty. Lately, the controller will constantly alert me that my batteries are low and constantly turn off - even if I have...
  4. Controller Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Suggestion: Please consider adding the Nvidia Shield pro controller to be compatible with console streaming preview! submitted by /u/MegaTacoNinja [link] [comments]
  5. What other controllers work with Streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    What other controllers work with Streaming?: Using the bluetooth Xbox 1 controller is fine but I'd prefer to use a device like the BEBONCOOl Q39. submitted by /u/ImRikkyBobby [link] [comments]
  6. I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...: I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller, but the triggers don't do anything when i set the trigger locks to the third position in games, the dead zone adjustment...
  7. Controller locking

in XboX Insiders
    Controller locking: When I turn my xbox on from instant on the controller is locked and I can only open the guide and close it turning the xbox off doesn't fix it and the only way to fix it is by power cycling the...
  8. xbox one controller gears 5 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller gears 5 edition: Hello, My friends bought me the gears 5 controller for my birthday and well everything is going normally I dont have any problems with it but is it normal that I don't feel any vibration in the...
  9. Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller: On my xbox when i log into a second account the joystick doesn't work on any of my controllers. They all work on the first account. They used to work on the second account...
  10. Xbox wired controller not detected by app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wired controller not detected by app: [IMG] So I connect this wired xbox controller into my phone via usb adapter and I can control the xbox streaming app with it but as soon as I try to launch a game it says I need a controller...