Xbox one controller

Discus and support Xbox one controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one controllers are not responding corectlly. They work correctlly for a short while and they theyshoot off in a different direction. Or theyll... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kuuwee, Jan 14, 2021.

1. kuuwee
    kuuwee Guest

Xbox one controller

My xbox one controllers are not responding corectlly. They work correctlly for a short while and they theyshoot off in a different direction. Or theyll not respond at all.they are still connected. Ive updated the controllers that doesnt make a differance.
    Ive changed the controllers to one of my other xboxes and they work fine on that xbox. It happens to all the controllers attached to this xbox. I dont think its onterferance from an other device my outher xbox is less than 6 feet from this one. This xbox
    is my newest xbox one. Its maybe 2 years old. I think it might be a prolem in setting. Something with controller reponse or sensitivity. Anybody have any ideas?

thanks

:)

kuuwee, Jan 14, 2021
  2. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
  3. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

5. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
Thema:

Xbox one controller

1. Xbox one controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Rumbles making weird buzzing noise: Hi, I recently purchased an elite 2 controller and everything was working fine. However, today I tried playing a game and when the vibration was used, a weird buzzing noise came out of the left...
  3. Xbox one Elite Controller Series 1 parts

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one Elite Controller Series 1 parts: So back in October I had a house fire but everything is ok now but when I got m controller back one of the thumbsticks were missing and the box with the carrying case and extra thumbsticks and...
  4. Xbox one controller blink twice and dies

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller blink twice and dies: I have two xbox one controllers that blink twice and won't turn on! I have been trying to connect my phone to my controller via USB to play remotely and now both my controllers seem to not work....
  5. xbox series 2 elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series 2 elite controller: Does microsoft employ managers? Only asking because this is the second time I was promised a return call from a manager. I've been trying since LAST YEAR to have something done with my broken xbox...
  6. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: Hi today I got my Gears of war Kait daiz Controller.When I am playing a game it just starts to turn off.I am playimg and it just stop and says reconnect while the controller still on....
  7. Xbox series X controller drift after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller drift after loading: EN : Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One Series X controller, from the beginning. In each game, after loading, the joystick keeps the direction it was facing before loading. For example, I...
  8. New design controller disconnecting. other controller which is an earlier design do not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New design controller disconnecting. other controller which is an earlier design do not.: A controller I purchased two days ago since day one keeps on disconnecting then connecting. but at times it totally shuts down. All the earlier version of controllers I have no disconnecting...
  9. How do i fix my Xbox one controller (A) button to stop sticking?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i fix my Xbox one controller (A) button to stop sticking?: I just got my New Xbox controller for Christmas and it has its (A) button sticky like maple syrup.The controller is not made by Xbox if you were wandering. fd1f6df2-7a8c-49a4-b2f0-552072394935
  10. Fix for elite v2 controller rb button partial responsive, better under hard press

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix for elite v2 controller rb button partial responsive, better under hard press: So I had been having the same rb issue allot of people are having, sometimes responsive and better with hard press, I tried getting a repair under the warranty but I took ages to get round to it...