Xbox One controller

Discus and support Xbox One controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One controller, every time I try to connect it to my PC via USB, it fails, I cannot use BlueTooth due to lack of supporting BlueTooth, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by [.Ren.], May 5, 2021.

1. [.Ren.]
    [.Ren.] Guest

Xbox One controller

I have an Xbox One controller, every time I try to connect it to my PC via USB, it fails, I cannot use BlueTooth due to lack of supporting BlueTooth, I have tried multiple ports and cables, nothing seems to work, it worked perfectly last time I attempted to use it (Couple of months ago), but it doesn't anymore.

:)

[.Ren.], May 5, 2021
  2. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
  3. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

5. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
Thema:

Xbox One controller

1. Xbox One controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Xbox S Controller no longer connects to Battlefront 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S Controller no longer connects to Battlefront 2: REcently purchased Xbox S. Everything was working fine. Then this weekend Battlefront 2 could not connect to controller. All other games worked though with the controller. How do we get...
  3. controller drift

in XBoX Accessibility
    controller drift: My controller was new and when it was on I move one time and it scrolled to fast and when I was playing a game it was keep drifting up and it was new please help me....
  4. My wireless controller won't connect after countless efforts

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wireless controller won't connect after countless efforts: Please read everything before responding. I've tried using the sync button on my xbox but it does nothing. When I connect it via USB, it starts to work, but when I unplug the USB, the controller's...
  5. Controller not working on Android remote play

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller not working on Android remote play: Last week played GTAV on remote play on Game Pass app. Worked lovely with my venom wireless controller. This weekend only the RB button and the x y a and b buttons work. Tested controller on...
  6. XBOX 360 CONTROLLER HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 CONTROLLER HELP: Hello! I recently bought an Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Xplorer controller for use with Clone Hero on my PC. The guitar is wired and is connected to USB by a breakaway cable. The device is seen by the PC...
  7. Games running through xbox game pass stop recognizing controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Games running through xbox game pass stop recognizing controller: Hello. I've been having this issue repeat over the past 2 months and with several games: I would install a game, play it with my xbox one controller and it would work without any problems. I...
  8. Controller lag online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller lag online games: Hi I have a controller lag whenever I play online games. How do I resolve this? ea8856c6-24e8-4322-a057-36276cd5cfb5
  9. Elite Controller V1, frequent disconnections due to distance/wall, will a "USB over...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller V1, frequent disconnections due to distance/wall, will a "USB over...: Greetings. I have an "Elite controller V1" and I connect it to my PC, via the "Windows wireless adapter dongle". I have the older-bigger version(HK9-00004). I experience a lot of disconnections...
  10. xbox series controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series controller: I recently got the Xbox series x controller and i while i was looking at reddit I found that someone said the controller came with a game pass code I threw away the box too and was wondering if i...