Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple...

Discus and support Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I had to buy a new Xbox controller because my first one was ok, it just kept looking up with one of the D-pads. For example, if I'm playing a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PopeyesGoBooom, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple...

So I had to buy a new Xbox controller because my first one was ok, it just kept looking up with one of the D-pads. For example, if I'm playing a game like Slime Rancher, my character would look up, even though I never make it do so. I've been dealing with
    this problem for years. It's really stressing me out. Another example would be NBA 2K19. Whenever I shoot, it would make the meter thing, which controls the release, go all the way to very late. I've really been pissed off about this problem and really just
    want help. If anyone, mostly asking for Microsoft, to please answer this so I can try to fix it. I'm tired of having to deal with this for years. I bought a new Xbox controller, which is white, so I wouldn't have to deal with it. But guess what, it came back.
    So I beg of everyone, so please, give me a very simple response on how to fix it. I would very much appreciate it. The D-Pad that keeps acting this way is on the right, bottom one, that would be used to look around in video games.

:)

PopeyesGoBooom, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple answer that I can understand in order to fix it (which does not involve buying a new one)

Hello Popeye,

Thanks for coming to the forums. I understand you are having an issue with your controller drifting? Is this doing it on the new controller you got also? Have you tried

updating the controller
    ? Also, make sure the console itself is plugged directly into a wall outlet. This sounds like a silly troubleshooting step. But it does affect a lot if it isn't plugged in that way.

Try these and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple answer that I can understand in order to fix it (which does not involve buying a new one)

Hi Popeye,

Thanks for keeping us updated. It is possible it is the software on the console may be corrupt. Especially if the drifting is happening on all controllers. We recommend try a

soft factory reset
    . When doing the reset select keep games and apps. You will need to add your profile back to the console. Let me know how it turns out.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. PopeyesGoBooom Win User

Hello Popeye,

Thanks for coming to the forums. I understand you are having an issue with your controller drifting? Is this doing it on the new controller you got also? Have you tried

updating the controller
    ? Also, make sure the console itself is plugged directly into a wall outlet. This sounds like a silly troubleshooting step. But it does affect a lot if it isn't plugged in that way.

Try these and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
    So are you gonna respond to what I just said, or just, you know, ignore it?
  5. PopeyesGoBooom Win User

Yes, it does it mainly with every controller I have. I tried looking if the new one needed an update, but it turns out that it doesn't need one. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the console, because I'm using the original Xbox One. I have one
    DAY ONE 2013 controller, another one that's just plain black, and the white wone, which I believe I bought in 2017 and came out in 2016. So no, the new controller doesn't need an update, it's up to date.
  6. ShadoWBoy2020 Win User

XBOX ONE doesnt work out the box

I am having the same problem. brand new out of the box and it took us about 4 hrs for the update to finally being. It kept giving me errors. This is extremely upsetting, my son was so exited when he opened his xbox one today and now he is telling me that
    this is the WORST CHRISTMAS EVER... Oh and now its not only freezing but the controller won't even work or turn the console off. Someone please help and I hope that Microsoft will do something to compensate for the very stressful Christmas day we have all
    had.
Thema:

Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple...

1. Xbox One controllers are stressing me out like crazy, someone please give me a simple... - Similar Threads - controllers are stressing

2. Controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers: Xbox controller don't turn off itself after 15 minutes when you are not using it. -Since last ASA. submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  3. my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery: more or less what the title says, ive made sure its updated, controller is fully charged, but for some reason its not staying on longer than 4 seconds, even when wired directly to the xbox using a...
  4. xbox one elite controller parts xbox one elite controller (1698) rear panel

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one elite controller parts xbox one elite controller (1698) rear panel: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  5. Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10: Hi, I want to know how to remap the triggers buttons to another button? Thank you! e93bfe33-87c5-4062-ab9d-772b01539163
  6. Elie controller series 2 canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elie controller series 2 canada: I cant find any info on xbox elite controller available in canada please can someone help i really want to pre-order this but cant find any Canadian sites to pre-order....
  7. Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller: I have been struggling with this the last couple weeks, my controller randomly disconnects and then will not sync back with my xbox. (Fresh batteries, updated, and even tried the usb cord trick....
  8. Kontroler xbox one&windows wired controller [Translation - Xbox One & Windows Wired Controller]

in XBoX on Windows
    Kontroler xbox one&windows wired controller [Translation - Xbox One & Windows Wired Controller]: Witam Mam problem z kontrolerem ktorego dzisiaj kupilem. Komputer nie wykrywa kontrolera ani moj komputer ani nikogo innego Potrzebuje pomocy liga weekendowa w fifie nie trwa wiecznie :D...
  9. Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...: Здравствуйте, у меня не получается подключить беспроводной геймпад к ноутбуку через ресивер. При этом сам ноутбук как будто видит ресивер, но как средство управления, при этом лампочка мигает, а...
  10. I keep breaking my controllers (out of anger, annoyance or stress)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep breaking my controllers (out of anger, annoyance or stress): I play a lot of action games and sometimes I find kill stealers, general d*cks, and spammers on fighting games. I normally tend to just shout a swear word at the T.V. and maybe hit the side of...