Xbox one controllers fault

Discus and support Xbox one controllers fault in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a Xbox one controller , no matter the game the joysticks are moving while not being used. I think the used is joy stick drifting. Is this a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Smart Noddy, Nov 22, 2020 at 6:22 PM.

1. Smart Noddy
    Smart Noddy Guest

I got a Xbox one controller , no matter the game the joysticks are moving while not being used. I think the used is joy stick drifting. Is this a common problem the controller is only 10 months old, and how do i fix it.

:)

2. choppyseize Win User

controller fault or xbox fault?

Controllers come with a limited 90 day warranty so you may be able to exchange or repair it. If you've exhausted all other troubleshooting options (which it seems like you have) I would go that route
  3. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

Wii U type gamepad for X-BOX 1...

The Xbox One controller is absolutely fine, can't fault it.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

I finally tried the X1

@Bizarro - Don't. Just don't...

I really like the controller for the Xbox One, although 1 of my controllers has a really sticky A button that I don't like at all. Then again, I think that's my fault rather than a manufacturing fault of the controller.
  5. NLH1 Win User

Headset/controller issue

6. editfmah Win User

Controllers, Arghhhhhhhhh...... Not the best first impression.

Oh, just one further thing. Above it was suggested that the fault lays within the controller. Whilst this is likely, I did double the chance of success by purchasing another controller and connecting both by USB, and they still display the fault. Is it
    likely that the fault lays in the console itself?
Thema:

1. Xbox one controllers fault - Similar Threads - controllers fault

2. Wireless controller fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller fault: Badically ive got a few brand new faulty controllers ive tried all the replacement controller forms which confirm they are in warranty but the next page just will not work tried for days. Now i...
  3. controller fault ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller fault ?: when i'm playing a game the caricature goes off on his own do i have a fault with my controller. Thank you d586b8bb-a259-4a7a-bf3e-85f8b4ffad58
  4. Official Xbox One controller fault - claim under warranty in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox One controller fault - claim under warranty in the UK: Hi, I purchased a controller from a private trader on Amazon less than 60 days ago. The RB button has today developed an intermittent fault, whereby it fails to send a signal to the Xbox. I have...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia: Hi there, I purchased an Xbox Elite Controller from EB Games in Australia. Unfortunately, there is an issue with the menu button and it is eligible for a warranty replacement, however there is...
  6. Xbox One S Controller Headphone socket fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller Headphone socket fault: My son has two controllers both of which worked with his headset. Both now do not work with his headset but the headset works on other devices. This seems to be a common thread with lots of people...
  7. Xbox One S Controller Headphone socket fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller Headphone socket fault: My son has two controllers both of which worked with his headset. Both now do not work with his headset but the headset works on other devices. This seems to be a common thread with lots of people...
  8. controller fault or xbox fault?

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller fault or xbox fault?: Hi All I had an issue with a One X earlier this year where it died on me. I was able to get a refund on it and replaced it with an One X White. When i started playing, i noticed I had an issue...
  9. Fault with controller or console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fault with controller or console?: Hi, I've recently purchased an xbox one s for my son (UK customer) , After 3 days use the controller icon is moving so fast you can't actually select anything. The controller was exchanged for a...
  10. fault with new model xbox one controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    fault with new model xbox one controllers: brought new xbox one controller 3 days ago since then I hav been bak to the store 7 time now to get it replaced with a new one and everytime I come home and update the controller it has the same...