Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One controllers randomly disconnect. The issue appears to be linked to my account. My controller will connect for some time, then will be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ty Gender Sign, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting

My Xbox One controllers randomly disconnect. The issue appears to be linked to my account.

My controller will connect for some time, then will be unable to connect for a few minutes, then will reconnect. When the issue effects one controller, it affects every controller. Connecting by micro USB does not change the situation.

My console and controllers are all up to date.

I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps and none have worked. I have also tried clearing my cache, removing and redownloading my profile, and performing a factory reset.

I started experiencing this issue on my old Xbox one and recently purchased a new Xbox One S but the problem has remained.

TLDR: I believe my profile is corrupted and it is causing my xbox one controllers to randomly disconnect.

:)

Ty Gender Sign, Oct 27, 2019
  2. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  3. CQQT Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

your controller shouldn't just disconnect randomly, try plugging the usb into your xbox and into your controller and try updating the controller.
  4. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Post September update issues

After the September update my controller is disconnecting randomly!
  5. Moog and Me Win User

Why Xbox One controllers break so easily

One thing to note, even if this breakage happens, the controller can still work. If you have ever seen the controller randomly reboot or disconnect, though, this is the likely cause.
  6. Spanners619 Win User

Help why does Xbox one keep doing this?

and My controller randomly disconnects out of no where with over half a charge
Thema:

Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting

1. Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting - Similar Threads - controllers randomly disconnecting

2. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnects: I left the Preview Beta because my controller was disconnecting a lot and I couldn’t even enjoy playing any games because of it. I factory reset my Xbox One X after leaving since I was in Beta but...
  3. Xbox controller randomly disconnects!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnects!: Recently my xbox one s controller had been disconnecting. I have done all the trouble shoots that are available. It goes in and out pretty randomly. I have heard maybe it has to do with the...
  4. Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bluetooth on PC randomly disconnects

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bluetooth on PC randomly disconnects: Hey guys so I got a series 2 controller a few days ago. I love it/has been working great on my xbox. Have not noticed or seen any problems yet when it is connected to the xbox. But when I connect...
  5. Xbox One Controller randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller randomly disconnects: I have recently ordered two Wireless Controllers for Xbox. And im using them with a Wireless Receiver on Windows 10 One of them keeps disconnecting seemingly at random but only when playing...
  6. Elite Controller series 2 Drift and random disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller series 2 Drift and random disconnect: I bought an Xbox one Elite series 2 controller back in February, and I'd say after about using it for a week or two, the controller started randomly disconnecting in the middle of me playing a...
  7. Xbox One S controller random disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S controller random disconnect: Hello everyone, I've read through enough of these forums to know many people are having the same issues, but can't find anyone who has found a fix for the problem. My xbox controllers will...
  8. Xbox randomly disconnects controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly disconnects controller.: I bought a used xbox one launch edition and it randomly disconnects the controller and wont reconnect unless i restart the system. Controller works perfectly on my normal xbox i use daily. Any...
  9. Controller randomly disconnect Xbox 1 x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly disconnect Xbox 1 x: Any wireless controller disconnects from system. I have a project scorpio edition and it does it regularly. I used rechargeable batteries in it then I switched to a Microsoft pack. So to fix it I...
  10. Xbox One Controller Disconnects Randomly (No previous solutions have fixed the issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Disconnects Randomly (No previous solutions have fixed the issue): I've read many articles, troubleshooting guides, etc. and STILL am having constant issues daily with my Xbox One controller disconnecting from my Xbox One 1TB console. The disconnect won't pull me...