Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One controllers randomly disconnect. The issue appears to be linked to my account. My controller will connect for some time, then will be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ty Gender Sign, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting

My Xbox One controllers randomly disconnect. The issue appears to be linked to my account.

My controller will connect for some time, then will be unable to connect for a few minutes, then will reconnect. When the issue effects one controller, it affects every controller. Connecting by micro USB does not change the situation.

My console and controllers are all up to date.

I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps and none have worked. I have also tried clearing my cache, removing and redownloading my profile, and performing a factory reset.

I started experiencing this issue on my old Xbox one and recently purchased a new Xbox One S but the problem has remained.

TLDR: I believe my profile is corrupted and it is causing my xbox one controllers to randomly disconnect.

:)

Ty Gender Sign, Oct 27, 2019
  2. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  3. CQQT Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

your controller shouldn't just disconnect randomly, try plugging the usb into your xbox and into your controller and try updating the controller.
  4. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Post September update issues

After the September update my controller is disconnecting randomly!
  5. Moog and Me Win User

Why Xbox One controllers break so easily

One thing to note, even if this breakage happens, the controller can still work. If you have ever seen the controller randomly reboot or disconnect, though, this is the likely cause.
  6. Spanners619 Win User

Help why does Xbox one keep doing this?

and My controller randomly disconnects out of no where with over half a charge
Thema:

Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting

1. Xbox One controllers randomly disconnecting - Similar Threads - controllers randomly disconnecting

2. Xbox One controller random disconnect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller random disconnect: So i have a windows 10 desktop and a wireless xbox one controller. I connect the controller through Bluetooth and it works great until it randomly disconnects both breaking the Bluetooth...
  3. Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers): Recently all of my controllers randomly disconnect from my consol . I've taken all the "troubleshooting" steps, but to no avail. This is happening with multiple controllers. And at this point the...
  4. Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC: Hey guys, so i have the Xbox One controller with the wireless adapter and since 3 or 4 days the controller disconnects while i'm playing and starts to blink (but not as fast as it blinks when you...
  5. Controller randomly disconnecting!?!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller randomly disconnecting!?!?: I have had my Xbox One X for about a year now. Recently (within the last month or so) I have had issues with the controller randomly disconnecting from the console. It only lasts for a few seconds...
  6. Xbox controller disconnects randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller disconnects randomly: My new xbox one controller from design labs came in. I started using it yesterday. It randomly disconnects without turning off. I have reset my xbox, changed batteries, moved closer, reconneced my...
  7. Controller Disconnecting Randomly even With New Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Disconnecting Randomly even With New Xbox: So this may sound dumb but it REALLY feels like Microsoft is targeting me. Even I think It's dumb. My old Xbox One console was having issues with the controller randomly disconnecting and...
  8. Random Controller Disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Controller Disconnects: My XBO controller keeps disconnecting at random points while playing and I cannot figure out how to fix it. I have the standard controller (the new one) and a One X Scorpio Day One Console. I have...
  9. My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...: My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix it? 60e23409-ac34-4951-bb12-df8c1203473a
  10. Xbox One Controller Keeps on Randomly Disconnecting While Gaming on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Keeps on Randomly Disconnecting While Gaming on Windows 10: So my controller sometimes randomly disconnects along with all of my other USB input devices (a mouse and keyboard both connected via a Logitech wireless device) and the only way to get it to work...