xbox one controllers

Discus and support xbox one controllers in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can you make xbox one controllers cheaper or not garbage. Sincerely, Hannah a597661a-049d-4fa9-9478-77fa0122e296 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XxStonerGirlx18, Jul 12, 2019.

1. xbox one controllers

Can you make xbox one controllers cheaper or not garbage.

Sincerely, Hannah

:)

XxStonerGirlx18, Jul 12, 2019
  2. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
  3. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

5. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
Thema:

xbox one controllers

1. xbox one controllers - Similar Threads - controllers

2. Xbox controller randomly disconnects!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnects!: Recently my xbox one s controller had been disconnecting. I have done all the trouble shoots that are available. It goes in and out pretty randomly. I have heard maybe it has to do with the...
  3. Has anyone been waiting longer than 3 months to receive their controller back from repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been waiting longer than 3 months to receive their controller back from repair?: I have been waiting for almost 4 months to receive my controller back from repair and thats too long to wait for a repair/replacement on just a controller.. I've read that someone has received...
  4. Controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller: When I connect my controller to my phone it acts up when I move the stick and stop moving it it keeps doing things. Example when I play Minecraft and connect my controller when I stop moving the...
  5. Controller returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller returns: I have been told by xbox to return my faulty controller to them but I don't have the address. Does anyone know it. I'm in the uk 405feb1b-e97d-499a-a2f5-6faa05ad21c2
  6. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: I want to make my own xbox controller in the design lab but it gives no technical info on it. Can this work with Microsoft 10 and my phone? 355d4ff9-f19c-4e6d-b9a7-7b830a97ee00
  7. Xbox One controller won’t connect/turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller won’t connect/turn on: My Xbox one controller won’t connect or turn on. I’ve tried replacing the batteries and using a usb cable (both of which work on other controllers), but neither work. I’ve tried to update it, but...
  8. Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range

in XboX Insiders
    Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range: When you stream from your xbox to another device you would need to be in range to be able to play because of the controller. you could connect a controller to your phone and use some way of...
  9. Controller disconnects randomicaly during the Xbox Streaming, do not care how much close of...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller disconnects randomicaly during the Xbox Streaming, do not care how much close of...: So, the Xbox Streaming is a really good service, who stream the image and sound in a extremelly good way, but have a lot of issues that still have to be solved, and one of the worst issue it is:...
  10. volume control

in XBoX on Consoles
    volume control: hello how can i reduse volume on headset that is connected on xbox ones controller? 60c3c37d-468c-4c76-ab9b-95d2521b1f29