Xbox one country

Discus and support Xbox one country in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Changed the country to Xboxone, rebooted. As far as I know, the change should be fixed at half a year. But it doesn’t make a difference; what is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TOMASTOMAS3, Jul 22, 2019.

1. TOMASTOMAS3
    TOMASTOMAS3 Guest

Xbox one country

Changed the country to Xboxone, rebooted. As far as I know, the change should be fixed at half a year. But it doesn’t make a difference; what is the problem?

:)

TOMASTOMAS3, Jul 22, 2019
  2. xCHEMISTx Win User

No dedicated servers for titanfall in Australia

They completely changed the original list of countries that would be officially supported on Xbox LIVE on the Xbox ONE. This is the new list.

www.xbox.com/.../countries

Notice the little asterisk next to some of the countries which means (* Xbox Live available on Xbox One in these countries).
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one country

Do you actually live in an xbox livr country?

If not then it doesnt mattrr
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox one country

Hey there TOMASTOMAS3

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what changing region does and when to do it.

As posted by changing one's locale/region should only really be done when they move into another as some things are not available in certain countries. For more information on what changing locales does, visit Xbox
    One locales FAQ
    as well as How to update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region

That all being said, what exactly are you having problems with? Maybe if provided a little more info, we can provide the appropriate info that may help you out.

Hope this was helpful!

Thanks!
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one country

What exactly are you expecting to see. Changing the region is not recommended unless you are going to actually reside in that region.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one country

Thema:

Xbox one country

1. Xbox one country - Similar Threads - country

2. Xbox Live Countries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Countries: Is microsoft planing on launching xbox live in rest of the unsupported countries? It's kinda depressing, they announced the new xbox while there is still no live support in some countries....
  3. About Using my xbox game pass for pc in another country?

in XBoX on Windows
    About Using my xbox game pass for pc in another country?: My question is if i have an account made is Saudi Arabia can i use the same account in Pakistan when i visit there and download games there in Pakistan? or i can only use the account in Saudi...
  4. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...
  5. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...
  6. Country when buying xbox 360 games incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Country when buying xbox 360 games incorrect: Hello, I have a problem when i am trying to buy (games with gold or other game) a 360 game via the browser it says i have to enter a valid payment option. Whenever I enter the payment option it...
  7. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country: [Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said niger. He reported me before i said country...
  8. Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...: I've gone into about every menu I can find and made sure my region is set to England with my address and everything, yet every time I try to go change my time and it tells me to fill out my...
  9. Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?: Hey all, Need some help. So I’m currently looking to buy the Series 2 Elite controller on release date, but I cant find any store to buy it. I actually live in South Africa. I tried through...
  10. XBOX Game Pass für PC - falsches Land (XBOX Game Pass for PC - Wrong Country)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass für PC - falsches Land (XBOX Game Pass for PC - Wrong Country): Liebe Community, ich möchte die Beta des XBOX Game Pass für PC testen (1 Euro) welches für mein Land (Österreich) freigeschaltet ist. Ich habe alle Regionen, die mir bekannt sind, auf Österreich...