Xbox one country

Discus and support Xbox one country in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Changed the country to Xboxone, rebooted. As far as I know, the change should be fixed at half a year. But it doesn’t make a difference; what is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TOMASTOMAS3, Jul 22, 2019.

1. TOMASTOMAS3
    TOMASTOMAS3 Guest

Xbox one country

Changed the country to Xboxone, rebooted. As far as I know, the change should be fixed at half a year. But it doesn’t make a difference; what is the problem?

:)

TOMASTOMAS3, Jul 22, 2019
  2. xCHEMISTx Win User

No dedicated servers for titanfall in Australia

They completely changed the original list of countries that would be officially supported on Xbox LIVE on the Xbox ONE. This is the new list.

www.xbox.com/.../countries

Notice the little asterisk next to some of the countries which means (* Xbox Live available on Xbox One in these countries).
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one country

Do you actually live in an xbox livr country?

If not then it doesnt mattrr
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox one country

Hey there TOMASTOMAS3

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what changing region does and when to do it.

As posted by changing one's locale/region should only really be done when they move into another as some things are not available in certain countries. For more information on what changing locales does, visit Xbox
    One locales FAQ
    as well as How to update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region

That all being said, what exactly are you having problems with? Maybe if provided a little more info, we can provide the appropriate info that may help you out.

Hope this was helpful!

Thanks!
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one country

What exactly are you expecting to see. Changing the region is not recommended unless you are going to actually reside in that region.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one country

Thema:

Xbox one country

1. Xbox one country - Similar Threads - country

2. Where To Buy X700 Granite Male Enhancement In My Country?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where To Buy X700 Granite Male Enhancement In My Country?: In Granite Male Enhancement event that you are not happy with your s3xual life and need a bonus at that point don't do any sort of deferral in purchasing this item. We are selling this item at...
  3. All countries should have Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All countries should have Microsoft Rewards: Good Morning, Please rewards is not available in my country only like 15 countries have reward this is kind of not fair because most countries have a microsoft store you could buy microsoft...
  4. Can’t change region or country for billing info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change region or country for billing info: I tried to buy a game a month ago yesterday but it came up saying i have no suitable billing info or something along those lines so i pressed update billing info and had to change my email as it...
  5. Country setup incorrect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Country setup incorrect: Trying to make a purchase and the country is set to the wrong country will not allow me to change and therefore can not complete purchase because the billing info will not change to the correct...
  6. Gifting a dlc content to another country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a dlc content to another country: Hello everyone. I know my question may sound dumb, but I am thinking about gifting a dlc from black ops 3 to a friend. The point is that I live in France and he lives in Wales. Will he be able to...
  7. How come xbox will allow you to pay for a digital gift, but wont work in other countries...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come xbox will allow you to pay for a digital gift, but wont work in other countries...: Why is it, xbox allows yo to gift a friend overseas,but they cant use it due to geo fencing, so much for non regional, and im still waiting on a refund, nut to mention buying 3 games this month...
  8. I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm moving to another country. Questions about how to keep my current gamertag and...: Hi, I'll move to another country and I'm wondering if I can keep my gamertag, if I can use it to play on Xbox Live in my new country and what happens to billing? Can I pay my current's country...
  9. microsoft rewards not available in your country or region

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft rewards not available in your country or region: Why Microsoft Rewards is not available in my country (Iraq)? fdef9667-70a2-49a6-948a-c4e3750cfba9
  10. Why xbox subscription not available in many african countries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why xbox subscription not available in many african countries?: I can't see any reason why the xbox subscriptions not availble in many african countries. I live in Mozambique and this is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-mz/store/b/home When i to...