Xbox one crashes

Discus and support Xbox one crashes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi ive got an xbox one x, when i play a game and press the home button during the game it freezes up the game and will just shut the xbox off. It does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pitball2008, Sep 28, 2019.

1. pitball2008
    pitball2008 Guest

Xbox one crashes

Hi ive got an xbox one x, when i play a game and press the home button during the game it freezes up the game and will just shut the xbox off. It does it with any game. How can i fix this issue?

:)

pitball2008, Sep 28, 2019
  2. DefOwn Win User
  3. pubicly_visible Win User

Battlefield 4 Drops out to homescreen

The XBOX One system update today also didn't resolve the BF4 crashes, but no surprise there, as BF4 crashes on every platform.
  4. Cave Waverider Win User

NHL GameCenter Constantly Crashes (10/18/2014)

Update: These crashes only seem to be happening with the NHL app on Xbox One, but not Xbox 360. I've turned on my old Xbox 360 and have been able to watch that same feed just fine without the application crashing back to the home screen.

On the Xbox One the NHL App crashes back to my home screen after a couple of minutes of watching.
  5. Venem Win User

Backwards Compatibility Wish List

This is my wish list of Xbox and Xbox 360 games that I want to be playable on Xbox One, as well as Project Scarlett. Feel free to add any more games you want to be backwards compatible below, in order to spark interest of the developers to make them playable:

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Xbox)

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (Xbox)

Crash Nitro Kart (Xbox)

Crash Twinsanity (Xbox)

Crash Tag Team Racing (Xbox)

Crash of the Titans (Xbox 360)

Crash: Mind Over Mutant (Xbox 360)
    The Simpsons would be also a good add
  6. MysticWeirdo Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

Twitch works on my 360 and PC.

I've also found 3 channels that don't crash on the xbox one

twitch.tv/xbox

twitch.tv/fragdolls

twitch.tv/1337loungelive

All of these channels are ad free when watching from the PC.

When other channels crash on the xbox one, the timing of the crash seems to be about the same as timing that the ad would kick in on the PC. I suspect the crashes are related to the ads coming from Twitch's Canadian servers.
Thema:

Xbox one crashes

1. Xbox one crashes - Similar Threads - crashes

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: PC, Win 10 Pro. Jogo inicia, passa os créditos, logo que entra no Menu, aparece a mensagem: "Erro Fatal". Às vezes ainda passa pela otimização do PC, mas morre na tela do controle. Sequer...
  3. Having Dobly Atmos enabled in settings crashes out Netflix

in XboX Insiders
    Having Dobly Atmos enabled in settings crashes out Netflix: Any time I try to play content that has Atmos enabled as part of Netflix, the app crashes out to the dashboard. It doesn't have any errors. I hit "Play" and guaranteed, 6-7 seconds later, the app...
  4. Halo Wars 2 Crashing in the first campaign mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Crashing in the first campaign mission: Hi, I recently purchased and installed Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition on a Windows 10 PC, I loaded the game and it started fine, navigated through the menu to the campaign section, and started the...
  5. Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft iPad Air - Crashing: Minecraft on my iPad Air keeps crashing after starting up the game (As soon as I click "play" or "settings" etc.). I worked out that it works fine when the Wifi is switched off (I can then switch...
  6. MCPE crashes on logging into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    MCPE crashes on logging into xbox live: So me and my friend were playing on one of my worlds through xbox live when all of a sudden my game froze and eventually crashed. so i tried to log back in but it would keep freezing on loading up...
  7. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when I log in to Microsoft account.: For some reason my Minecraft app was crashing every time I opened the app. And it would automatically sign me in to my microsoft account. In order to by pass the freezing, I had to uninstall the...
  8. When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    When i try to log into microsoft, minecraft PE always crashes: Not sure why but every time i try to log into microsoft my MCPE crashes every time 13e9c852-2e5d-4078-81be-1c4a8d4c56db
  9. Minecraft crashing on (ios)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft crashing on (ios): I just paid for the game, it's just coming in and the screen freezes, I think this happens when my xbox account starts the session, I tried to re-install it, restart the device and updated...
  10. Xbox One X Travamentos e Lentidão[Translation-Xbox One X Crashes and Slowness]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Travamentos e Lentidão[Translation-Xbox One X Crashes and Slowness]: Olá, Estou com um Problema no Meu Xbox One X que já está me deixando desesperado, Ele começou a ficar muito lento quando estou navegando pela Dashboard e travar completamente só restando desligar...