Xbox one crashes

Discus and support Xbox one crashes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi ive got an xbox one x, when i play a game and press the home button during the game it freezes up the game and will just shut the xbox off. It does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pitball2008, Sep 28, 2019.

1. pitball2008
    pitball2008 Guest

Xbox one crashes

Hi ive got an xbox one x, when i play a game and press the home button during the game it freezes up the game and will just shut the xbox off. It does it with any game. How can i fix this issue?

:)

pitball2008, Sep 28, 2019
  2. DefOwn Win User
  3. pubicly_visible Win User

Battlefield 4 Drops out to homescreen

The XBOX One system update today also didn't resolve the BF4 crashes, but no surprise there, as BF4 crashes on every platform.
  4. Cave Waverider Win User

NHL GameCenter Constantly Crashes (10/18/2014)

Update: These crashes only seem to be happening with the NHL app on Xbox One, but not Xbox 360. I've turned on my old Xbox 360 and have been able to watch that same feed just fine without the application crashing back to the home screen.

On the Xbox One the NHL App crashes back to my home screen after a couple of minutes of watching.
  5. MysticWeirdo Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

Twitch works on my 360 and PC.

I've also found 3 channels that don't crash on the xbox one

twitch.tv/xbox

twitch.tv/fragdolls

twitch.tv/1337loungelive

All of these channels are ad free when watching from the PC.

When other channels crash on the xbox one, the timing of the crash seems to be about the same as timing that the ad would kick in on the PC. I suspect the crashes are related to the ads coming from Twitch's Canadian servers.
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

MY XBONE JUST DIED!!!!!!!

It's not just BF4, DR3 as well is crashing on me. Google Xbox One games crashing. There are also several threads in the XO support forum discussing it.
Thema:

Xbox one crashes

1. Xbox one crashes - Similar Threads - crashes

2. All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...

in XBoX on Windows
    All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...: Hello again everyone, It appears the last post I submitted looked like it got messed up somehow so Ill ask the question again in hopes it doesn't happen twice. I have purchased the Xbox GamePass...
  3. All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...

in XBoX on Windows
    All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...: <p>Good morning yall,</p><p></p><p>I was wondering if anyone knows any workarounds for all games crashing to desktop (without an error message) either during startup or in less than 30 mins. A...
  4. Crashing 2k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crashing 2k: my 2k game keeps crashing and I don’t know why. I play a game and it crashes in the middle. I cant go to neighborhood. The animation store makes it crash. And simulating games make it crash. I...
  5. Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off: I've had problems this evening whilst playing Minecraft. Half way through a game my machine just turned off, no error code provided. The same error has repeated several times when trying to...
  6. Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X freezes & crashes on some games: Hi, i'm facing some freezes with console crashes on some games. Should this be an Hardware Error? My Situation: Games like Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4, Battlefield V, Apex Legends, ... are...
  7. No. Mans Sky crashing when i load from a saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No. Mans Sky crashing when i load from a saved game: It goes to a white screen after flying through the stars when i load from my saved game. Then takes me to home screen . What can i do? ba12bd9d-fbff-481b-b9d2-f1ddcfb8b484
  8. Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers: Hello! I am so angry because they put a free weekend for Hunt:Showdown and I couldnt enjoy it anymore. It has taken me 1 and a half weekend to download for only a 45 min play. Once I wanted to...
  9. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game: Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for...
  10. Xbox Crashed and Restarted with new Dashboard. Happened to anyone recently? Have to say tho...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Crashed and Restarted with new Dashboard. Happened to anyone recently? Have to say tho...: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]