Xbox One Crashing Game

Discus and support Xbox One Crashing Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a recent purchased game (Shape Up Xbox one). There are two selection make my Xbox One crash, freeze screen (kind of Zipper Screen) then back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JliuMistybaby, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Xbox One Crashing Game

I have a recent purchased game (Shape Up Xbox one).

There are two selection make my Xbox One crash, freeze screen (kind of Zipper Screen) then back to Home screen.

First is when I select Quick Play - Challenges - Stune Run - Play

Second is when I select Training Quest - Cardio Quest - Play

If anybody facing the same problem and solved.

Much appreciated if you could advise me…

:)

JliuMistybaby, Nov 16, 2014
  2. MY XBONE JUST DIED!!!!!!!

It's not just BF4, DR3 as well is crashing on me. Google Xbox One games crashing. There are also several threads in the XO support forum discussing it.

DocHolliday 7, Nov 16, 2014
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Star Wars: Battlefront II (X1)

Since an update a while ago it regularly causes my Xbox One X to hard crash and turn off completely. Only game that does this.

Need to try this update out - but hope it has fixed those crashes.

iwb100, Nov 16, 2014
  4. DefOwn Win User
  5. DocHolliday 7 Win User

MY XBONE JUST DIED!!!!!!!

It's not just BF4, DR3 as well is crashing on me. Google Xbox One games crashing. There are also several threads in the XO support forum discussing it.
  6. XxBunker0768xX Win User

why is microsoft killing the games industrie?

I dont have xbox one x . I had xbox one the first model .. and now xbox one S .

And was crashing on some games like ff15 . Vampyr and others like witcher 3. But on witcher 3 after some updates alot of bugs and crash was removed on that updates ..

But ff15 and vampyr i pay alot for those games and years after i cannot finish those games cause they are Brocken on xbox one ..

Some other games i cannot play cause the same Crash and my xbox one s is almost new .
  7. Venem Win User

Backwards Compatibility Wish List

This is my wish list of Xbox and Xbox 360 games that I want to be playable on Xbox One, as well as Project Scarlett. Feel free to add any more games you want to be backwards compatible below, in order to spark interest of the developers to make them playable:

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Xbox)

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (Xbox)

Crash Nitro Kart (Xbox)

Crash Twinsanity (Xbox)

Crash Tag Team Racing (Xbox)

Crash of the Titans (Xbox 360)

Crash: Mind Over Mutant (Xbox 360)
    The Simpsons would be also a good add
  8. mDaro Win User

Forza 5 crashes to home page when trying to play Road America

My game is crashing on the single player championships. Just got my Lotus F1 car and I can't finish the series because the game crashes to Xbox One main screen when I try to start the race. It crashes on freeplay also and every other category in the single
    player game.
Thema:

Xbox One Crashing Game

1. Xbox One Crashing Game - Similar Threads - Crashing Game

2. Xbox crashes once I start or continue a campaign game in Prince of Persia The forgotten sands.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox crashes once I start or continue a campaign game in Prince of Persia The forgotten sands.: Basically what the title says. The other game modes work. I downloaded this online on a USB. 9e512d20-b419-42e0-a76e-de19600bd30a
  3. Xbox One S games freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S games freezing and crashing: Recently I've come across the issue of my games freezing and occasionally crashing when I'm in game. After I exit the game, menus from the console become really slow and unresponsive. The only...
  4. Xbox game bar LFG crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar LFG crashes: When I try to post a request for LFG the game bar just crashes. How do I resolve this? c0c1430e-5288-4af5-8755-8c742131645c
  5. Xbox game bar/capture keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar/capture keeps crashing: Whenever I record using the game bar, it crashes 1-2 minutes into the recording. It says "recording isn't working error 2147942487." How do i fix this issue? b24b1265-a2d8-4e00-a760-6d7588edc1dc
  6. Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games: Hello all, so to let you guys in on the situation, basically 2 years ago i bought a used Xbox with a couple games on ebay for a really good price. And I have noticed that this xbox has trouble...
  7. Game Pass PC Crashing on Game Launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC Crashing on Game Launch: I've had Game Pass on my PC for several months now and everything has worked fine. Today, for no apparent reason, it will not download or install games (gives error code 0x80073cfc) and crashes...
  8. Day one edition Xbox started to crash constantly. Rendering games doesn't happen if it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Day one edition Xbox started to crash constantly. Rendering games doesn't happen if it...: Day one edition Xbox started to crash constantly. Rendering games doesn't happen if it manages to load them. User Interface is laggy and stutters. help? 945be965-e4c4-4897-8d89-245f596419b0
  9. Xbox One X se bloquea al iniciar un juego [Xbox One X crashes when starting a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X se bloquea al iniciar un juego [Xbox One X crashes when starting a game]: Hola. Estos días al iniciar un juego la consola, tarda mucho durante la carga y acaba bloqueada con la pantalla en negro, si sales al menú mientras está cargando el juego, y seleccionas alguna...
  10. Cant do anything. My game just crashed and the only thing i can do is using the xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant do anything. My game just crashed and the only thing i can do is using the xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/stianaa04 [link] [comments]