Xbox One dashboard drifting

Discus and support Xbox One dashboard drifting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried everything it's not the controllers it just continues to drift right and down I've tried clearing the cache the problem started yesterday... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesTestorff, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Xbox One dashboard drifting

I've tried everything it's not the controllers it just continues to drift right and down I've tried clearing the cache the problem started yesterday and I don't know why please help

:)

JamesTestorff, Nov 19, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

If the above reply doesnt fix your issue you will need to
    Factory Reset
    your console. You can choose to not delete your games and apps by choosing "Keep all my games and apps".
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox One Controller drifting up issue and Dashboard issue

I had the same problem with drift after one year I had to get a new one.

The dashboard issue was solved with a reboot on the kids xbox over Christmas two controllers affected.
  5. ZarynDunn Win User

Controller drifts forward but only in-game

I just found out that if I go to the dashboard and then go back to the game it won't drift forward but if I press the dpad in any direction, it starts drifting again.
  6. SirLagalot Win User

Controllers malfunctioning in TitanFall

+1 for the right thumbstick drifting issue. I've only played Titanfall at this point and luckily have a second controller that works just fine. Either the "drifting" controller is defective (sad, really) or there is something with the latest TF patch, preview
    dashboard update, or a combination of all of the above.
Thema:

1. Xbox One dashboard drifting - Similar Threads - dashboard drifting

2. Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.: I am currently have an issue opening the Xbox accessories app. I have had similar issues with other applications, deleting the application and reinstalling the application solve the issue. How...
  4. Problems with slow loading for the homescreen dashboard and also slow loading for the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with slow loading for the homescreen dashboard and also slow loading for the Xbox...: I have been noticing slow loading for the homescreen dashboard of my Xbox one X and I have also been noticing slow loading for the Xbox insider hub app via console. I have tried uninstalling and...
  5. I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?: With the original tabs/twists it was easy. With the 4 box version of preview it was easy to get to the store but sometimes I had to go through "my games and apps" to get to deals with gold. Now...
  6. Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?: I am enrolled in the Delta ring which I have read got the dash update around the 4th December but I am still stuck on the old dash? I carried out the latest update and still the same? Is this only...
  7. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

in XboX Insiders
    "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start": Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening. submitted by /u/theonlysweett [link] [comments]
  8. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  9. Mouse input on Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse input on Dashboard: Can we please for the life of Chief get mouses to work on the dashboard! Its so hard navigating dash with a keyboard. Internet Explorer and Minecraft have mouse input. Why not dashboard?...
  10. Xbox One Controller drifting up issue and Dashboard issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller drifting up issue and Dashboard issue: After having my xbox one for about a year my controller is starting to have issues. What is happing is my right analog stick is it's starting to drift UP making FPS's and nearly everything else...