Xbox One dashboard drifting

Discus and support Xbox One dashboard drifting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried everything it's not the controllers it just continues to drift right and down I've tried clearing the cache the problem started yesterday... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesTestorff, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Xbox One dashboard drifting

I've tried everything it's not the controllers it just continues to drift right and down I've tried clearing the cache the problem started yesterday and I don't know why please help

:)

JamesTestorff, Nov 19, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

If the above reply doesnt fix your issue you will need to
    Factory Reset
    your console. You can choose to not delete your games and apps by choosing "Keep all my games and apps".
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Sensitivity on controller to high

Most games have individual sensitivity settings but I've never heard of anyone having issues in the dashboard unless you're controller is faulty. Sounds like you may have some very severe stick drift.

https://www.technobezz.com/xbox-one-controller-joystick-drift-fix/
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox One Controller drifting up issue and Dashboard issue

I had the same problem with drift after one year I had to get a new one.

The dashboard issue was solved with a reboot on the kids xbox over Christmas two controllers affected.
  6. ZarynDunn Win User

Controller drifts forward but only in-game

I just found out that if I go to the dashboard and then go back to the game it won't drift forward but if I press the dpad in any direction, it starts drifting again.
Thema:

1. Xbox One dashboard drifting - Similar Threads - dashboard drifting

2. Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates

in XboX Insiders
    Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates: What’s the Current preview ring I’ve got Xbox Update Preview Beta Xbox Update Preview Delta Xbox Update Preview Omega Does any of them have the new Dashboard I haven’t enrolled into a...
  3. Main UI/Dashboard Settings for changing dashboard styles

in XboX Insiders
    Main UI/Dashboard Settings for changing dashboard styles: Dear Microsoft PLEASE give us main ui/Dashboard options so for example we can set the dashboard to original xbox one windows 8 style or any other PLEASE SEE THIS submitted by /u/GamingCreeperPL...
  4. Dashboard is crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard is crashing: Once the xbox one turns on and goes to dashboard it is constantly glitching and wont do anything. Ive tried to clear stuff but it is so slow and glitchy that i cant see what im does or read...
  5. The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...

in XboX Insiders
    The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  6. Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead): submitted by /u/kevinsheppardjr [link] [comments]
  7. Is the new Dashboard not in 4K resolution?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the new Dashboard not in 4K resolution?: Hi, quick question, but I could swear the older dashboard was super sharp on my 4K TV but the new one is definitely not. 1080p at max, pretty blurry if you go closer. Is that normal? Does it not...
  8. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...
  9. The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One Controller drifting up issue and Dashboard issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller drifting up issue and Dashboard issue: After having my xbox one for about a year my controller is starting to have issues. What is happing is my right analog stick is it's starting to drift UP making FPS's and nearly everything else...