Xbox One Day One Achievement

Discus and support Xbox One Day One Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, after being forwarded to this post by a support member so the Enforcement Team can give me a hand here is my issue with the Day one Achievement.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Celestialwrath, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Xbox One Day One Achievement

Okay, after being forwarded to this post by a support member so the Enforcement Team can give me a hand here is my issue with the Day one Achievement.

After Unlocking the Achievement i should have both the achievement and the Emblem next to my Year Tenure. But i only have the Achievement and it was confirmed that i should have both by a Customer support member. So hoping it can be amended. If not sure
    what i mean Major Nelson has it next to his 10 Year Tenure emblem.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Celestialwrath, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Can I Still Redeem Day One Achievement

The Day One Xbox Live subscription card will unlock Dark Jago in Killer Instinct for you, but not the Day One achievement. The achievement was only in Day One edition console boxes.

Theory of Game, Jun 13, 2014
  3. SmokedHades0
    SmokedHades0 Guest
    Day One achievement

I have an xbox one of day one I used the first day of the achievements of the card but did not get the first day of achievement

SmokedHades0, Jun 13, 2014
  4. SmokedHades0 Win User

Day One achievement

I have an xbox one of day one I used the first day of the achievements of the card but did not get the first day of achievement
  5. Theory of Game Win User

Can I Still Redeem Day One Achievement

The Day One Xbox Live subscription card will unlock Dark Jago in Killer Instinct for you, but not the Day One achievement. The achievement was only in Day One edition console boxes.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

"Day One" achievement not unlocking

Hey there Prince Rolf!

It looks like your Day One achievement has been unlocked. I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. When you get a chance, check to in the Achievements app on your Xbox One console, under Xbox One achievements. If you are still unable to
    see the Day One achievement, please let us know.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Can't get my Day One achievement

Hey Dovahvahriin!

Good news! It looks like your Day One Achievement has unlocked. I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. If you haven't already, try checking on your Xbox Once console in the Achievements tile under Xbox One achievements. Let us know if you are
    able to see the Day One achievement unlocked. Thanks!
  8. DarkGaia Win User

Xbox one Day one Achievement

Dear Misses Quinzel. I am having the same problem: The Day One Achievement code was accepted but it won't show up on my profile.

Can you help me out?

Thank you.
Thema:

Xbox One Day One Achievement

1. Xbox One Day One Achievement - Similar Threads - Achievement

2. Minesweeper achievements in Russian

in XBoX on Windows
    Minesweeper achievements in Russian: Hi! The problem is very simple. Downloaded Microsoft Minesweeper, the game is in English, my Xbox app is in English, location is Estonia, however the achievements for the game pop up in Russian....
  3. Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim: Plattform: Xbox one keine Cheats oder mods verwendet. Gespielte Missionen die für Erfolge benötigt werden, werden nach Abschluss nicht mit dem Erfolg belohnt und bleibt somit noch offen. Gibt...
  4. Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...: I’ve been wanting to start fresh in my games for a while and reset my achievements but there’s no way to do that without making a new account. I don’t feel like having to game share and re add all...
  5. Achievements don’t work in some games !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements don’t work in some games !: Hi , I have problem with the achievements, recently I don’t get any achievements and I am doing all steps correctly , what problem ? Xbox one Game it’s : Resident evil 4 Battlefield V And I...
  6. Gamerscore not updating with achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating with achievements: Hey everyone. I have had this issue for over a week now - I am playing games and unlocking achievements but my gamerscore is not updating. The monthly achievement leaderboard updates just fine,...
  7. Mis logros [Mod Translation - My achievements]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mis logros [Mod Translation - My achievements]: Hola buenas noches quería saber porque mis logros no me sale la notificación de que lo he desbloqueado osea no me los muestra inmediatamente [Mod Translation - Hello, good night, I wanted to know...
  8. Mi logros[Translation-My achievements]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi logros[Translation-My achievements]: Hola buenas noches, tengo un error en mi consola cuando desbloqueo un logro no me da la notificación instantáneamente [Translation-Hello good night, I have an error on my console when unlocking...
  9. Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile: Hello every one I having these 2 issues first : xbox360 games not loading or downloading profile (credentials error) . second : problem with the achievements, recently I don’t get any...
  10. Halo Reach PC Achievements not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach PC Achievements not working: I'm playing Halo Reach on Steam and my achievements aren't unlocking, works perfectly fine for my friends. Any fix? 550c3b77-9524-4b46-9ac0-5180b5991a4a