Xbox one Day One Controller

Discus and support Xbox one Day One Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know if you can still buy the day one controller? my turtle beach headset adapter has a USB type (not sure of the actual name) jack and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wwerty, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Wwerty
    Wwerty Guest

Does anyone know if you can still buy the day one controller?

my turtle beach headset adapter has a USB type (not sure of the actual name) jack and not the 3.5mm jack

All the new controllers have the 3.5mm hole so im unable to use my adapater and headset with the new one

using the headset without the adapter doesnt really work, cant change volume and others cant hear me.

any solutions please

:)

Wwerty, Nov 21, 2020
  2. supermm Win User

What controller do you have?

Two xbox One consoles here (Day one editon and One X)

A 'Day One' edition controller and 4 standard black controllers
  3. [Farscape] Win User

all the old and new controllers work with the turtle beach adapter, they just added a 3.5 jack to the newer ones, the expansion port is still the same, i use one on the latest controllers too.
  4. Wwerty Win User

The adaptor doesnt fit onto the controllers i have. This is the jack i need at the bottom of the controller
    [​IMG]
  5. iNNNNTeNNNNSiTY Win User

Xbox one controller (Day one)

Yep, i understand how you feel, my day one controller came with a rough right trigger which squeaked and was not smooth at all, while the left trigger was nice and smooth. So i sent that to exchange to Microsoft. So i had to buy a temporary one just to play
    while i wait for my controller to come back, now, i ran into more issues i returned controllers 3 times because of the bumpers from Game Stop (never buying anything from them ever again)... First controller my left bumper was tighter and closer, while my right
    bumper was looser and harder to press made a rattle noise if i shaked my controller. second one was reverse of the first, and the third one was they were both loose, Honestly i see it as a bad production going on. Sucks I'm keeping it, and ill use my day
    one controller, make's me sad in a way..
  6. NESClO Win User

Favorite special edition controller?

I personally really love the 'Day One' controller of the Xbox One. You got the controller if you bought the console on release day!
Thema:

1. Xbox one Day One Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller: The battery in my Play and Charge kit doesn't seem to be charging. I have tried plugging my controller directly into the Xbox, both whilst playing and whilst the console is on Standby; I have...
  3. My daughters wireless Xbox One controllers' headphone connection isn't working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughters wireless Xbox One controllers' headphone connection isn't working.: Does Microsoft really only give a 90 day warranty for something like this? My daughter paid $79.99 (Canadian dollars) for the Phantom Magenta controller and now it doesn't work. When I tried to...
  4. Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find an xbox one controller expansion port male pcb piece?: Story of why I am asking: I like the Expansion Port on the Xbox one controller as it can bring so many possibilities, and with this I wanna access those possibilities as I am working on a circuit...
  5. Malicious Xbox Controller Firmware?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Malicious Xbox Controller Firmware?: So recently one of my xbox controllers came up missing and the one who i know took it is well connected with some people who are experts at coding Malicious software and spyware... i am just...
  6. I sent in an elite controller based on warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an elite controller based on warranty: I sent in my series 2 elite controller for waranty and i got an email saying that the case was closed. So does that mean that the rapair or exchange is finished and my product is on its way back...
  7. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: Can I set up my.paddles to do 2 commands? Like in warframe, make it so.i bullet jump with a paddle 48aae646-381e-4cde-a455-9a880eae365a
  8. I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair and now to my surprise my controller is...: I sent my controller in for repair earlier this year and come present day I am having the same exact issue with my bumper not always registering when pressed. When I try to create a service order...
  9. How to find out where to fix xbox one controllers in my country?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find out where to fix xbox one controllers in my country?: Hello! I would like to find out where to fix 2 broken xbox controllers. on the first one the microphone isn't workng an the right joystick is jammed, so i need to use force, and on the other...
  10. Elite 2 Warranty issue..purchased controller in April along with "Microsoft Complete for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Warranty issue..purchased controller in April along with "Microsoft Complete for...: I purchased the controller in April direct from MS, along with the extended warranty. The RB is quitting of course, and when I check to see warranty status it shows it as not being covered. I have...