Xbox One: Day One Edition Free Game.

Discus and support Xbox One: Day One Edition Free Game. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox One on Day One. I received a message from Xbox Live thanking me for purchasing a Xbox One Day One Edition and it contained a free... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by gamerguy212, Apr 26, 2015.

1. gamerguy212
    gamerguy212 Guest

I purchased an Xbox One on Day One.

I received a message from Xbox Live thanking me for purchasing a Xbox One Day One Edition and it contained a free game code.

I can't retrieve that message Xbox One: Day One Edition Free Game. :(

Help!

Thanks,

Gamerguy

(Charles)

:)

gamerguy212, Apr 26, 2015
  2. davy22
    davy22 Guest
    Xbox One: Day One edition with Forza 5 £429.99 @Amazon

Game have the Xbox One Day One Edition with Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Edition showing stock again on there website if anyone is still after that offer.

Buy Xbox One Day One Edition with Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Edition - Deposit | Free UK Delivery | GAME

davy22, Apr 26, 2015
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

A Day One Edition XBox and a free game (FIFA '14).

Azrael008uk, Apr 26, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

That was quite a long time ago. Xbox Live messages only have a 30 day shelf-life so should be looked at and taken advantage of as soon as possible.

I'm not sure if anyone here will be able to help you with that but good luck.

onyxishere, Apr 26, 2015
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

XBOXONE + TITANFALL + Another game for £399, Kick in the nuts for the early adopters?

A Day One Edition XBox and a free game (FIFA '14).
  6. WildChameleon Win User

All of the above sir!

In the uk only Edition Day One comes with a free game. If you not pre ordered Edition Day One then no free game. That's a mistake that will cost Microsoft in time.
  7. ash2k83 Win User

Fifa 14 on Day One Edition Xbox One...

If it's free then it will be download. My order from GAME says Xbox One Day One Edition with FIFA 14 Download - Preorder

I also believe the code will come in the day one edition as this will be MS' responsibility not the suppliers.
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

How do I get my avatar shirt for day one?

The day one avatar shirt was available for free for sometime around launch. Its doubtful that it is still available for free but you can check.

The day one achievement should have come inside of the packaging of your xbox one. That is assuming that you bought a day one edition and not a standard edition on day one.
  9. Ix 6U1LL3 xI Win User

Day One Edition With FIFA 14

Hello, EarnestMonster.

Xbox Mexico's official twitter posted a photo of the Xbox one Day One Edition including a code for downloading Fifa 14.

This hasn't been confirmed for all retailers yet, but GAMERS retail and Game Planet are both confirming they will have free Fifas with their Day One Editions.

I would recommend asking you local retailer about their Day One edition.
Thema:

1. Xbox One: Day One Edition Free Game. - Similar Threads - Edition Free Game

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions: If you buy xbox game pass ultimate edition, Microsoft says you also get gears 5 ultimate edition pre order for free. If I have the regular Xbox game pass for Xbox, can I still claim it? Update: I...
  3. Erro ao iniciar jogo gratuito do gold [Edit - Translation] - Error starting free gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Erro ao iniciar jogo gratuito do gold [Edit - Translation] - Error starting free gold game: Toda vez que tento baixar o jogo gratuito do gold desta quinzena de fevereiro, ao terminar tento iniciar o jogo e aparece uma mensagem pra tentar naixar novamente e contatar o suporte caso não...
  4. Бесплатные игры XBOX LIVE GOLD [Edit - Translation] - Free XBOX LIVE GOLD Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Бесплатные игры XBOX LIVE GOLD [Edit - Translation] - Free XBOX LIVE GOLD Games: Получил статус и игру. Когда ее скачал и запустил то выдает ошибку. Переустанавливал 3 раза и ничего. XboX 360. Как решить? Игра классная [Edit - Translation] - Got status and game. When it is...
  5. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition Free Games Code Procedure

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition Free Games Code Procedure: To whom it may concern, My post is in regards of the free game codes for gears of war 1,2,3 and judgement. I had gotten help from microsoft chat and was told to continue to follow up through this...
  6. Gears of War Ultimate Edition - Free Game Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition - Free Game Collection: Promotion Details: By playing Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live from Aug. 25 through Dec. 31, 2015, you’ll get access to Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War:...
  7. Never got free games with Gears of War Ultimate Edition despite purchasing the game October ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got free games with Gears of War Ultimate Edition despite purchasing the game October ...: I've been in contact with Microsoft and they sent me here. I never got the games despite being online before Christmas. They said the codes/tokens were going out in waves but I never received one....
  8. Never receive free copies of Gear of War games with Gears of War Ultimate Edition purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never receive free copies of Gear of War games with Gears of War Ultimate Edition purchase?: I have purchased a copy of Gears of War Ultimate Edition, and I wasn't rewarded free copies of Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War Judgement Day as promoted. I bought the game back...
  9. Purchased Windows 10 edition while I already own the game, didn't know I could get it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Windows 10 edition while I already own the game, didn't know I could get it for free: Hi, I purchased the windows 10 edition of minecraft but I already own the game, I later realized it was free for me. Is there a way to transfer my purchase to another account? Thanks in advance...
  10. Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Bundle (+ FREE game)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Bundle (+ FREE game): Hi , I Have this problem since i contacted the Xbox Help Center En-US And it didn't Helped me at all , then i contacted the xbox help Center en-GB and my questions where answered greatly by...