Xbox One Days Watched Tracking, Or Lack Thereof

Discus and support Xbox One Days Watched Tracking, Or Lack Thereof in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know I've watched more than 30 days in a row. I watch something while making and eating lunch and have been doing so since roughly the 2nd week of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xZevons Ghostx, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Xbox One Days Watched Tracking, Or Lack Thereof

I know I've watched more than 30 days in a row. I watch something while making and eating lunch and have been doing so since roughly the 2nd week of March.

:)

xZevons Ghostx, Jun 6, 2014
  2. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    why do xbox live allow this?

xbox live can't stop gaming behavior or skill or lack thereof.

DEACON, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Darcmyk
    Darcmyk Guest
    Map Voting (Or Lack Thereof)

I don't understand why Bakaara isn't popular with Boston. I love it for a running map.

Darcmyk, Jun 6, 2014
  4. DEACON Win User

why do xbox live allow this?

xbox live can't stop gaming behavior or skill or lack thereof.
  5. DigiLuigi Win User

how can i get a job with xblpet

Judging by your writing style, or the lack thereof, you can't.
  6. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Will we be able to put Turn Signals on our car in GTA 5?

James are you just bored or something? It's not exactly a gamebreaking feature, or lack thereof lol.
  7. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Music while gaming

Not really, I think the game should be enjoyed with the music they include or the lack thereof music.
  8. Wolfie McG Win User

Xbox one wireless headsets (or lack thereof)

There are several companies that make wireless headsets for Xbox One including in no particular order: Turtle Beach, PDP, Razer, Astro, SteelSeries, Lucid Sound, Plantronics and many other brands (Asian?) that I've never heard of before. AFAIK, every one
    of those named companies listed has a version for both Sony and Xbox One consoles. I don't know where you are shopping however if you aren't finding Xbox One headsets then you may need to look elsewhere.

Good luck!
    I would add that they are far less common to come across in a brick and mortar store that you may just want to look online.
Thema:

Xbox One Days Watched Tracking, Or Lack Thereof

1. Xbox One Days Watched Tracking, Or Lack Thereof - Similar Threads - Days Watched Tracking

2. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexBlueriver [link] [comments]
  3. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...
  4. "Watch Ad" function has not worked for days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Watch Ad" function has not worked for days.: The "Watch Ad" to get free tickets and coins has not worked for days. e92c6ebb-dac5-49bc-b077-2e635bd6495f
  5. I still can not get my daily coins and tickets for watching the ads, it has been many days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still can not get my daily coins and tickets for watching the ads, it has been many days: I have lost tickets and coins in the past, the game goes off line, and now the issue is I cant even get tickets or coins for watching ads daily. 0fabc2db-b7b5-4b11-967e-1e0a53bf1767
  6. Day 3 of not being able to watch ads for free coins/tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Day 3 of not being able to watch ads for free coins/tickets: Please fix this, can't play if I run out of tickets now can I? Thanks cc5f4003-faa5-4835-a141-99da401e3f78
  7. collect free coins for watching ad has not worked In three days. It keeps saying it has was ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    collect free coins for watching ad has not worked In three days. It keeps saying it has was ...: Been trying to to collect coins and tokens for over 3 days and it keeps saying my purchase has been canceled and to try again. I do and the same happens again. What gives! Thanks...
  8. free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later: free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later tired of all the problems with bingo f486e8b3-d889-4efa-91df-e1bfd74f1469
  9. since two days ago the shop to acquire tickets and money watching ids dosen't connect to the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since two days ago the shop to acquire tickets and money watching ids dosen't connect to the ...: wthat I have to do to fi Publish x the problemd mentione in the post title, thanks c2e12da4-edc8-44df-aaba-5cba3b60fa7a
  10. Watch Dogs' official launch broke previous first day sales records according to Ubisoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs' official launch broke previous first day sales records according to Ubisoft: More sequels are incoming! Read about it here: PCMAG b40f87d4-ea72-47ab-bf2e-56f6bde06536