XBOX ONE Deals?

Discus and support XBOX ONE Deals? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Major Nelson always posts on his blog that there are weekly game deals for XBOX ONE games on demand. I can't find this anywhere on the dashboard. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Helljack01, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Helljack01
    Helljack01 Guest

XBOX ONE Deals?

Major Nelson always posts on his blog that there are weekly game deals for XBOX ONE games on demand. I can't find this anywhere on the dashboard. This week is 50% of Thief and Tomb Raider. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

:)

Helljack01, Mar 25, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
  3. stellamandude, Mar 25, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

XBOX ONE Deals?

The games he has listed for 50% off on the One don't go on sale until the 28th. They're only on sale from the 28th-30th.

Smwutches, Mar 25, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Kinect-less Xbox One available from June 9.

6. Ishan8123 Win User

What games play on xb1x

Here's a list of games on Xbox One- https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one

This includes Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
  7. GeeBabyBerger Win User

Xbox not turning on.

Is it an original Xbox One, an Xbox One S, or Xbox One X?
    Original Xbox One
  8. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

Sure it will work on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox One all digital.
  9. SpartanOstrich3 Win User

The first next gen game awards done by us!

Best hardware: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)

Best controller: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)

Best Online: (1. Xbox one) (2. Day one edition xbox one) (0. Ps4)
Thema:

XBOX ONE Deals?

1. XBOX ONE Deals? - Similar Threads - Deals

2. Wrong % off a deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong % off a deal: Hello (sorry for bad English)I want to know why the batman Arkham collection in my country's marketplace costs 48€ and it's 20% off and in US marketplace costs 15$ and it's 75% off. What is going...
  3. How to deal with a booter/lag switch

in XboX Networking Hardware
    How to deal with a booter/lag switch: How to deal with a booter/lag switch Always complete a report under Cheating and explain a little of the exploits that you suspect. I have had messages in the past where action was taken on...
  4. Deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deal: I found nascar heat 4 for 80% off and the deal was for three days, i checked back in two days and the deal was gone, can you help me get the deal price fcf64472-bfb6-48dc-9621-79b43bebad95
  5. Deals Unlocked sale punch card not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals Unlocked sale punch card not working.: Bought a few games with deals unlocked ane the punch card shows 0/40. What's up with that? Can it be fixed? 0ffc91cf-082d-4e55-b8e5-e51024b005c4
  6. Where is Deals with Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is Deals with Gold?: Where the heck is deals with Gold? It used to pop up when you hit the Xbox button, then they split it with Game Pass, now when you click the Xbox button it only links to Xbox Gamepass on the left...
  7. How to deal with modders online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to deal with modders online?: Hmive just recently played fifa 20 online and a person whos gamertag ive took a picture of and video evidence of him cheating was using mods to make my goal keeper run out on his own to the...
  8. Game deal that has disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game deal that has disappeared: Earlier this morning a deal for gta 5 came up on gold for a much reduced price. Later in the day I went onto xbox to purchase this deal but it has disapeared. I wanted to know if there was a way...
  9. How to max out £1 gamepass ultimate deal?

in XboX Insiders
    How to max out £1 gamepass ultimate deal?: Just bought an xbox one x and want to buy gold to convert to ultimate. How many months gold should I buy? I've read 3 years is the max but I've also read that every time you put in a code you get...
  10. Price of game on a deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price of game on a deal.: [img] Alright here is my question, how can xbox advertise a price for a game, when its not the price you will be paying? I saw doom: eternal was on sale so I was like cool beans yo, clicked on it....