Xbox One Demos not showing up for free when i click on them

Discus and support Xbox One Demos not showing up for free when i click on them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble downloading the xbox one demos. Once i get to the screen that has all the demos on it I click on a game and then it only gives me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skywalker Jedi1, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Xbox One Demos not showing up for free when i click on them

I am having trouble downloading the xbox one demos. Once i get to the screen that has all the demos on it I click on a game and then it only gives me the option of buying the game. There is no free trial download button. Is there a setting somewhere
    that I need to unlock demo ability or something? Also, i want to do that Madden demo that is advertised on the games page that says it is free, but i click on it and it wants me to buy the full game. Something isn't right. Demos on my 360 worked easy. Whats
    the deal? Thanks

:)

Skywalker Jedi1, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Can't play Xbox Live on Black Ops.

When I click the Xbox Live tab, it pops up telling me that "This profile is not allowed on Xbox Live", but yet I can still connect to Xbox Live and donload demos and play the demos

PremedSaucer16, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Certain games with gold not appearing in Ready to Install list

So lately I've been grabbing the free Games with Gold that have been available for the last few months. Sometimes I download them directly onto my Xbox one, but at other times I'll be on my Xbox app or on the old 360 in the other room and I'll click the
    "add to Xbox one" button (or whatever it says.) Later, when I fire up the Xbox One, 99% of the time I find the games right where they should be, in the Ready to Install list in My games and Apps. But two games, for some reason, aren't showing up. (Project
    Cars, and Evolve.) When I check them out in the Xbox store it says I own them and can download them from there, but how come they aren't showing up in my Ready to Install list with everything else?

AdRock Yersoxov, Dec 26, 2014
  4. CobberDiva Win User

Free XBox games each month. ??

Curious about same thing. Brand new to xbox (we got xbox one) and got live set up but when I see the 2 games for April when I click on them it shows a fee. So they aren't free?
  5. StateMan89 Win User

Xbox 360 games on One without 360

Not sure what is going on with the Fallout 3 one for you, but on the bc free games you get from the gold account when you click them in the gold section you click see price and itll show free then you can click download. The other bc games in the marketplace
    are same way just when you click show price itll give you an actual price instead of free.
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

Missing Games

when you purchase a free game, its still a purchase you can go back to and download whenever. do they show up in your "ready to download queue" everything purchased not installed shows up there (and you can't delete it) i still have a few demos sitting there
    i can't get rid of because i deleted them lol.
  7. Twist3dMagic Win User

Xbox One playable demos, are there any to dl

I found them by going to store and using the Kinect. Say Xbox Bing "demos" and three will show up.
  8. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack not free?

When you buy the car pack for the Fast & furious packs they should show up immediately as free... Like after you purchase it and download the packs, then you go to the auto show to buy them, when you click on them they should show free when you go to finalize
    the purchase if it worked the way it is suppose to... if its not doing this for you then I would get into contact with Turn 10 about the issue...

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

Xbox One Demos not showing up for free when i click on them

1. Xbox One Demos not showing up for free when i click on them - Similar Threads - Demos showing free

2. New Obsidian RPG - Grounded - Gameplay Demo

in XboX Insiders
    New Obsidian RPG - Grounded - Gameplay Demo: [IMG] submitted by /u/coyoteshck [link] [comments]
  3. Games showing up as demos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games showing up as demos: Can someone tell me why all of my games are showing up as demos ,or saying can't launch? I do not have internet right now,but i was still able to play my games before.anybody know how to fix...
  4. Why do my full games show up as demos for my xbox 360 family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my full games show up as demos for my xbox 360 family?: Hello my name is James, I am having issues with my xbox 360 s. When i go to my account that is head of my xbox family I downloaded all my xbox 360 games, like Halo 3, minecraft, Motocross...
  5. Demos from download history showing up on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demos from download history showing up on console: I seem to have downloaded games from my download history again... but i didn't download them, and i can't delete them as they aren't on my hard drive (But I can play them). Is this Microsoft's...
  6. Full game showing up as a demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full game showing up as a demo: I have the full version purchased of Minecraft but it is showing up and playing as the demo version on all accounts on my Xbox 360. I have tried deleting and re downloading the game multiple times...
  7. Full game shows up as demo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full game shows up as demo game: My complete Minecraft game shows up as a demo for all accounts on my xbox 360. I Have tried deleting it and re downloading it multiple times and it always goes back to the demo version. Help me!...
  8. xbox 360 demos will not show in xbox one queue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 demos will not show in xbox one queue: I have tried to access a couple 360 demos from the xbox one compatible games list. It says I have purchased them & will be listed in the "my apps & games" on my ONE but nothing shows. Can you...
  9. Xbox One Store only shows the same 6 games, and no demos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Store only shows the same 6 games, and no demos: Apparently there are more than six games available in the xbox one store, but that is all I can see. When I go to xbox.com I see there are 40+ games, and it seems that none of the games have a...
  10. Games show as demos on all profiles except for the one with Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games show as demos on all profiles except for the one with Xbox Live: I just bought a new Xbox 360. I put all of the content from the old Xbox onto a flash drive, and then transferred it all to the new xbox. Now my games are showing up as demos on all of the...