Xbox One died

Discus and support Xbox One died in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, first of all I hope you all are healthy and save. During those hard times this is the most important thing. While in quarantine my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by g33k3301, Mar 20, 2020.

1. g33k3301
    g33k3301 Guest

Xbox One died

Hi guys,

first of all I hope you all are healthy and save. During those hard times this is the most important thing.

While in quarantine my Xbox became my best buddy for the last days. But as the title of this thread says it died tomorrow evening without any sign. It just doesn't react anymore which means that it won't start when starting via the controller or the power "button".

I unplugged every cable and the power adapter from the socket all night which was recommended by many on the net but sadly it didn't turned out successfully.

When plugging the power adapter into the socket the LED turns on into orange and stays. But as soon as I connect the power adapter with the console it just turns off.

As I have seen on the Xbox support page this means that the adapter is broken but unfortunately Microsoft doesn't produce them anymore. So, if anyone has any kind of idea how this could be fixed, please tell me.

Last but not least my FIFA 20 disc in now inside the Xbox and I can't get it out, so, will Microsoft replace me a copy?

Thank you, stay save,

:)

g33k3301, Mar 20, 2020
  2. geekfather Win User

Xbox One died

3. kev edin Win User

Xbox One died

I hope you get it fixed soon . Especially in these times đź‘Ť
  4. g33k3301 Win User

Xbox One died

5. Micaels Win User

Xbox One died

Hi axemator, tried those first steps but it will not turn on:-(
  6. DreadGrrl Win User

Xbox One Died

Thank you for sharing this.
Thema:

Xbox One died

1. Xbox One died - Similar Threads - died

2. Xbox one s turns on for a few seconds then dies

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s turns on for a few seconds then dies: Hey guys,looking for some help. Xbox one s cuts off a few seconds into the green welcome screen. I’ve replaced the power cord, switched wall outlets, and I’ve reset the power cord a couple of...
  3. Dying Light 2 and what we know so far

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light 2 and what we know so far: Dying light 2 was set to release spring 2020 but was delayed with no news on a new release date but that doesn't make dying light fans any less excited for this banger of a title. What we know...
  4. Leute die Mehrere Accounts "Smurf Account"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Leute die Mehrere Accounts "Smurf Account": Guten Tag Zusammen, Was macht Microsoft eigentlich gegen "Smurf" Accounts ? Kurze Erklärung, Wenn jemand mit einem Account Spielt erhält er Erfahrungspunkte und eine Statistik, nach einiger...
  5. Blu ray drive died shortly after warranty expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray drive died shortly after warranty expired: The blu ray drive on my Xbox One died just shortly after the warranty ended. Is there a way to successfully replace the drive myself? By the time I ship the console to Microsoft and pay their...
  6. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. ***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. ***: Yesy yihhhhhggggi uhh hyuu 7e01849d-6e7f-451c-8bb6-bc6506838989
  7. Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...: When someone sends me a party invite it comes through on the phone app. And sometimes the pc app. But its not showing up on my console. Also Dying Light will tell me there are X games I can join....
  8. Kann ich das Headset G533 von logitech an die Xbox one anschlieĂźen? Es gibt eine Verbindung...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kann ich das Headset G533 von logitech an die Xbox one anschlieĂźen? Es gibt eine Verbindung...: [Title Translation-Can I connect logitech's G533 headset to Xbox one? There is a connection between usb stick in the Xbox and headsets but there is no sound] Kann ich das Headset G533 von...
  9. Kann ich ne Usb 2.0 Soundkarte an die xbox one anschliessen mit headset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kann ich ne Usb 2.0 Soundkarte an die xbox one anschliessen mit headset?: Klappt es mit ner externen plug and play soundkarte das sie läuft? 885557f1-f61d-4191-b6b0-9b19a94ccb05
  10. XBOX zur Reparatur eingereicht und nur die Hälfte zurückbekommen!!! [Mod translation-XBOX...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX zur Reparatur eingereicht und nur die Hälfte zurückbekommen!!! [Mod translation-XBOX...: Moin zusammen, es ist bei Microsoft echt nervig mal einen Kontakt herzustellen. Immerhin konnte ich meine defekte XBOX einreichen. Alles schon in den Karton gepackt. Bei mir sieht alles wie...