Xbox one digital code

Discus and support Xbox one digital code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to redeem a code (that I bought on Gamestop) , initially gave me an error "try later", I waited and then got the error that my code was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Juan PabloBolzon, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Xbox one digital code

Hi, I am trying to redeem a code (that I bought on Gamestop) , initially gave me an error "try later", I waited and then got the error that my code was already redeemed.

I cannot see find a way to get help on this matter. I tried the "create a new difital code" request, but it is also failing, with the message "Sorry, there was a problem on our end, try later"

Microsoft support doesnt offer a way to chat/phone for this type/category of problem, so the only way is to submit a request online (but the page doesnt work)

This is extremely frustrating....

Please advise

:)

Juan PabloBolzon, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Skyrider Y Win User

Xbox code too short

Is the code meant to be used in game? the only xbox live codes are 25-digit ones
  3. MrXboxShooter54 Win User

Destiny The Taken King digital download xbox 360

Does anyone know how to buy the digital code for the 360, it says xbox one code
  4. RavensPoet Win User

Problems using Promo Code

Is it a 9 digit code or a 25 digit code? 9 digit codes are for microsoftstore.com. You would have to make the purchase there and it gives you the option to add a promo code during checkout. You would have to contact their customer support for issues with
    entering the code.

25 digit codes are Xbox codes and would be redeemed to your account before you make a purchase.
    It's a 9 digit code. When I go the Microsoft store site and try to purchase it, it brings up the store app from windows 10. There is no place to enter the 9 digit code. only the 25 digit ones
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Live Gold - unable to activate

To redeem a code on Xbox One say Xbox Use A Code. From there you can either have the kinect scan the code or type in the 25 digit code
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox code doesn’t work

Sorry to hear it. Xbox only uses 25 digit 5x5 codes. If you have one that is 16 digits please confirm the platform it's for. If this is for Fortnite you may have to redeem the code on their website
Thema:

Xbox one digital code

1. Xbox one digital code - Similar Threads - digital code

2. Digital gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital gold code: I brought a month of gold using the gold. Digital code in the xbox store (NOT the microsoft store) and i didnt get the. Code no pop up or message what do i do 82149acd-1ad8-4544-9c88-637fd4afdbe3
  3. All digital xbox free codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All digital xbox free codes not working: My friend recently got a new xbox all digital edition, and it came with free codes for sea of thieves and fortnite spider night. He gave me the fortnite code as he does not play fortnite. I tried...
  4. Códigos de 25 dígitos [25-digit codes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Códigos de 25 dígitos [25-digit codes]: Estou com o problema com um jogo que adquiri, via códigos de 25 dígitos, eu tenho o Gears Of War 3 resgatado dês do ano retrasado, e sempre o joguei, mas hoje fui baixa-lo novamente e ele...
  5. disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?: PVZ GW2 disc has never worked, it just gets hung up on the daisy. EA said to 'Please contact the Microsoft support team for getting the game code. Once you are able to redeem the game code in...
  6. My xbox one code is 17 digits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one code is 17 digits: My mom got me a 25 dollar code, and Im sure it is for xbox. The employee there printed it out as a receipt and it is only 17 digits 707c2be4-7e9b-4503-9ef6-9c08f71ad391
  7. Scratched off part of the digital code on Xbox gift card how can I get a replacement code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Scratched off part of the digital code on Xbox gift card how can I get a replacement code?: Scratched off part of digital code on xbox gift card. How can I get a replacement code? f419666a-5e96-49d0-862b-af2b3ab7fb8b
  8. Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code Borderlands the pre-sequel digital version: I am getting the code 0x82d40007 when trying to play this game that i own (digital version). My console keeps asking me to sign in. I am all ready signed in. Why is this happening?...
  9. Xbox gamepass digital code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gamepass digital code: Hello I purchased 3 moths game pass digital code and when I tried to redeem it, store alert me with a message that this code has been already redeemed before, is there a way to know when or for...
  10. Games (Disc or Digital) will not launch. Goes back to the Dashboard - No Error Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games (Disc or Digital) will not launch. Goes back to the Dashboard - No Error Code: Hello Everyone I am out of ideas. I can boot my XBOX One S up and sign-in and launch apps and edge and even play video on youtube or netflix. The moment i launch a game it tries to load it...