Xbox One Digital Download Showing up as a PC game when it is not

Discus and support Xbox One Digital Download Showing up as a PC game when it is not in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a digital download for the Master Chief Collection at Target. I purchased the Xbox game not the PC game. I entered the code into my xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HammerH, Jun 2, 2020.

1. HammerH
    HammerH Guest

I purchased a digital download for the Master Chief Collection at Target. I purchased the Xbox game not the PC game. I entered the code into my xbox. However, it is not showing up in the ready to install.

If I look at my games on my xbox account the game shows up as a PC game. I can't return this to Target and Microsoft is ridiculous without support.

I've tried all the posted tricks for doing a hard reset and signing out of my account etc.

Any thoughts? Thanks!!

:)

HammerH, Jun 2, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Sounds like you recieved a PC code by mistake, try contacting Target about the issue.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Hi There,

Is it possible that Target sent you the digital code for the PC version instead of the Xbox one version? As they do sell both versions separately.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Sounds like Target sold you a PC code. I would try to sort it out with them.
  5. Cattlepsy Win User

Why can't I buy Counter Strike Global Offensive in Backward Compatibility for my Xbox One S?

To answer your question Yes Any digitally bought game including backwards compatible ones as long as you are signed in with the account that made the purchase will show up in your ready to install section on your console just like Xbox one games.
    This is simply not the case for me. I still have a working xbox 360 with digital copies of CSGO and L4D2 (does the same thing with gta4 not sure if thats related) And my account on the 360 is the same one I transferred to xbox one.

These games dont show up in my ready to install or library, and when I go to the store page on xbox I get the same message please purchase on 360 or xbox.com.... what?? Its already purchased and downloaded on the 360 but when I go to the xbox marketplace
    on PC it just wants me to cough up another $20 for games I already own. I end up just playing the pc version, sucks not being able to play with friends but oh well I guess.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I have a question about Gamesaves

with the xbox one all game saves are loaded to the cloud through your account even if you don't have xbox live gold so when you download your profile to any xbox including if you get the new xbox one x then any digital games you own will show up and game
    saves will be synched with the cloud game saves when you start up the game.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Digital Download Showing up as a PC game when it is not - Similar Threads - Digital Download Showing

2. I cant download some digital games to my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download some digital games to my XBOX 360: Long ago i bought three digital games in the xbox store on my XBox 360 system. They where Gears of War 3, Assassins Creed Black Flag and Call of Duty Black ops. When trying to download them now,...
  3. Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem: digital game as a gift can i sell it insted of redeaming it 68132197-bac5-4ee8-834a-fc639777cca7
  4. Digital Game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game won't download: ive recently bought sniper 3 digital download from xbox store. The gane doesntnload, tried for 2 weeks no progress 6f03ad3a-53b1-42da-8ff3-e34dd39a4c3d
  5. Digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital download: I bought Dishonored definitive edition and it wont download. Any of my other purchases will download,but not this. I've checked and the purchase is complete. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. [Xbox One] Digital download from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox One] Digital download from disc.: Hello, I have COD Modern Warfare in disc format for my OG Xbox One. Recently, I have had issues with my disc drive that cause my Xbox to not recognize discs when they are inserted. As a result,...
  7. Digital Download Copy not showing up in my game profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital Download Copy not showing up in my game profile: Hi All I bought digital copy of Titanfall 2 and for whatever reason it is not showing up in my games profile. I have a physical disk that I use when playing on my console but purchased the...
  8. Digitally downloaded game not showing up in games & apps on new xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally downloaded game not showing up in games & apps on new xbox one.: I recently bought an xbox one s and was going to install The Witcher 3, but after I signed in, it didn't appear in my games & apps. I went to the store to see if the install option was there...
  9. Previously owned digital 360 games not showing up for download on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously owned digital 360 games not showing up for download on Xbox One: I recently purchased an Xbox One and after setting up and logging in using my existing Xbox live gamertag account, several of my previously owned games showed up ready to download. However, a few...
  10. Digitally downloaded game not showing in "My Games and Apps".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally downloaded game not showing in "My Games and Apps".: During the recent EA sale I digitally purchased and downloaded 'Battlefield 4 Premium'. It showed up in "my Games and Apps". This week my Xbox One ran the recent update and now 'Battlefield 4...