Xbox One digital game not showing in games and apps

Discus and support Xbox One digital game not showing in games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so i got the sunset overdrive edition xbox one and when i entered the code for the game it showed up in the queued list because another game was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jinxii Xo, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Jinxii Xo
    Jinxii Xo Guest

Ok so i got the sunset overdrive edition xbox one and when i entered the code for the game it showed up in the queued list because another game was already downloading after that game finished downloading sunset overdrive disappered from the queued list
    and didnt download either when i re-enter the code it says it has already been used and if i search the store for the game it asks me to purchase it for the price of the game and i cant seem to find download history on the Xbox one like there was on 360

:)

Jinxii Xo, Dec 27, 2014
  2. OllieDuley
    OllieDuley Guest
    Installed game not showing in Games on xboxOne

I purchased a game and installed it on Xbox one. It is not showing in my games under the games and apps section. However it is showing as recently installed under the queue section of games and apps. I paid money for this and can,t play it. Can someone
    help please?

OllieDuley, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Xbox One Digital Games And Apps

Script kiddies at it again. Yay!

Auswulf, Dec 27, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hey there,

It sounds like the code was for some in-game DLC, so it downloaded really quickly. Retrieve the card where the code was and scratch off more of the grey area; there should be a second code, and this one will be for the game. Redeem that code and Sunset Overdrive
    should begin downloading.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Dec 27, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Hey there,

It sounds like the code was for some in-game DLC, so it downloaded really quickly. Retrieve the card where the code was and scratch off more of the grey area; there should be a second code, and this one will be for the game. Redeem that code and Sunset Overdrive
    should begin downloading.

Let us know how you get on.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

How can i transfer the games my son has purchased fron one profile to another?

There is not any way to transfer profiles from one account to another whatever account the games were purchased on can sign in on the xbox console and any digital games including ones put in with a code can be installed on the console and if it is an xbox
    one set that console as that profiles home console and any other profile on that console can play the digital games. but just signing in with the profile that purchased the games or that the code was entered in on onto the profile and once signed into the
    console can go to my games and apps and any digital game that the profile has a license for will show up in the ready to install section of my games and apps.
  7. WPAK Win User

Code from DVD

Hi there,

I'm afraid the answer is simple, you can Not install a disc based game on a Xbox One S Digital, the Xbox One S Digital only supports games downloaded from the Xbox Store online, this means that you can only install digitally purchased games and apps on the
    Xbox One S Digital
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Install a game weeks after I bought it?

Hi there!

Yes, once you have purchased a digital download on the Xbox One Marketplace, you can delete and re-download it as many times as you like.

Once the game has been uninstalled, it will show as 'Ready to Install' in 'My Games and Apps'.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Skyrim, backwards compatible?

Skyrim is not backwards compatible. You would need to purchase the One version in order to play it on the One.

If a game is backwards compatible and you purchased a digital version, it will show in your Ready to Install section of your Games and Apps on the One.
Thema:

1. Xbox One digital game not showing in games and apps - Similar Threads - digital game showing

2. Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing: Hi, I have shared my account with my friend by game sharing facility, but when i am logged in on his console and set his console as my home xbox, only limited games are appearing on his console...
  3. my digital games are showing up blank cannot play

in XBoX on Consoles
    my digital games are showing up blank cannot play: my digital games are not working 2b3e4cd1-5b58-47fd-aa08-c6776386f03f
  4. Digital Download Copy not showing up in my game profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital Download Copy not showing up in my game profile: Hi All I bought digital copy of Titanfall 2 and for whatever reason it is not showing up in my games profile. I have a physical disk that I use when playing on my console but purchased the...
  5. Digital game purchased from M.S. shows installed but its not!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game purchased from M.S. shows installed but its not!: hello all, quick question for you. Has anyone purchased a digital game from the store for pinball fx3 and history shows purchase and that the game is installed. when i go into fx3 to open the...
  6. Xbox One digitally purchased games not showing up on my One X???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One digitally purchased games not showing up on my One X???: Hey! So I recently purchased an Xbox One X in addition to my Xbox One. Only a small amount of my games have transferred over in the 'ready to install' tab on my One X. For example, I know I paid...
  7. xbox 360 games i had digitally bought arnt showing in my ready to install in my xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 games i had digitally bought arnt showing in my ready to install in my xbox 1: Some of my games i bought on my 360 wont show in the ready to install for xbox 1. i know the game i want is backward compatible. its really messed up and i couldnt find any posts about this to...
  8. Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 City Living Redeem Code is 16 digits not 25, wont show up on my game library for xbox ...: Hello, I could really use some help. I just bought the Sims 4 City Living pack, for me and my little sister to play, from an outside store ( WalMart) and am trying to find the game to be...
  9. Digitally downloaded game not showing up in games & apps on new xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally downloaded game not showing up in games & apps on new xbox one.: I recently bought an xbox one s and was going to install The Witcher 3, but after I signed in, it didn't appear in my games & apps. I went to the store to see if the install option was there...
  10. Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital game did not show up on different xbox one when I signed in.: I purchased Monster Hunter World digitally on my xbox one I have in the bedroom and when I tried to sign in on a different xbox one I have in another room, it does not show up under 'Ready to...