xbox one digital games license

Discus and support xbox one digital games license in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; good morning. I want to close an xbox one account and I wanted to know if I can transfer the game licenses to another account in order not to lose the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarioBatesBates, Sep 2, 2019.

1. xbox one digital games license

good morning. I want to close an xbox one account and I wanted to know if I can transfer the game licenses to another account in order not to lose the games I bought. ?? Thank's

:)

MarioBatesBates, Sep 2, 2019
  2. UnchargedTerror Win User

Call of Duty Dual License Confusion.

I have found this but Amazon does not write that in their description, they write the opposite

But what I found on another website was this

"Microsoft offers the Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo, a disc-less dual-license that provides the Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as well as the Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox
    Live gamertag. The Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo will be available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of £64.99."

Q. When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

A. No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.

This essentially means that should you buy the license, you will be buying the game for both consoles simultaneously. Sweet idea?
  3. UnchargedTerror Win User

Call of Duty Dual License Confusion.

but on the faq on Call of duty ghosts website it says

When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.

-

I am really confused, does that only apply if you buy the game of the dashboard?

Also will it be available Nov 5th...?
  4. {Parity} Win User

Playing a game without the disc in the Xbox

Without being pedantic, technically speaking there is no such thing as a 'digital version' of an Xbox One game. Both the disc and the digital versions are the same. What you buy is a digital license. Of course, once you have the license you won't need
    the disc.

If you borrowed your friends game on disc, installed it, then decided you also wanted this game, you just buy it from the Xbox Store. As you've already installed the game from disc you won't need to download anything, other than any updates as normal.

The Xbox 360 had separate digital and disc based games, the Xbox One does not.
    What do you mean by the Xbox One does not have any digital version of games? Everything stored on the Xbox One is digital. On the non-disc based games the license is stored on the HDD while on the disc based games the license is stored on the disc.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Physical Media Game

Hey there LukiinhaTP.

If the game installed on their Xbox One, they should be able to access it if they have a digital license for the game :)
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

call of duty ghosts upgrade?

it will work, if you bought the digital copy from the MS market place it will work not sure about any others:

www.callofduty.com/.../nextgen

Q.
    How does the Xbox next-generation upgrade program work?

A.
    Microsoft offers the Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo, a disc-less dual-license that provides the Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as well as the Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox Live
    gamertag. The Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo will be available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $69.99.

Alternatively, via the Xbox Live Market place, players can also purchase an Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of $59.99. And when ready to upgrade to Xbox One, players can purchase a digital Xbox One version of Call
    of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of just $10 until May 31, 2014. This also applies to Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition purchases.

Q.
    When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

A.No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.
Thema:

xbox one digital games license

1. xbox one digital games license - Similar Threads - digital games license

2. PAYMENT FOR DIGITAL GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    PAYMENT FOR DIGITAL GAMES: I ordered fifa 20 ultimate in july and i thought i paid for it then but last weekend i paid £72 via paypal for it again so do you pay when you first order it or at a later date...thanks...
  3. Digital sales killed the disc games' stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital sales killed the disc games' stars: I enjoy collecting the steelbook editions of games and really hope they dont get rid of that, but with the way technology is, can't say we will have physical editions of anything anymore....
  4. Digital game and physical game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game and physical game: If i own the digital version of a game but use the physical version to install because internet sucks(at&t), will i always need the disk to play said game or will i be able to play digital version...
  5. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  6. Xbox 360 Digital Games Licenses keep messing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Digital Games Licenses keep messing up?: Okay so yesterday I went to buy a game from the Xbox 360 big sale that is going on and when I went through with the purchase, the game ended up not giving it to me, but taking my money all the...
  7. Xbox digital game licensing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital game licensing: Hey, just wondering if there is anywhere online where you can see you game licenses? I know you can go to the 360 for your 360 licenses... But just wondering if there is any kind of list in MS...
  8. Digital game licenses disappeared from account after gamertag move

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game licenses disappeared from account after gamertag move: It was suggested that I make a post here so that I can tweet it @xboxsupport after creating this topic on reddit: Digital game licenses can disappear from your account : xboxone I recently (in...
  9. How to transfer digital game licenses from my account to a friends account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer digital game licenses from my account to a friends account?: Hey! So I'm having a hard time finding info on this but, does anyone know how to transfer digital games that I have purchased for Xbox One from my account to someone else's account? I sold my Xbox...
  10. Enabling license transfer for Digital Game Copies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enabling license transfer for Digital Game Copies: Hi, I personally like buy most of my games as digital copies. I like not having a disc, since most games have to be installed on our xbox anyway, but the only downside is that you can't sell...