Xbox one digital keyboard

Discus and support Xbox one digital keyboard in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The digital keyboard that comes up when you send messages and type in game has become smaller and i wish for it to be enlarge like it was originally.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zach Vega, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Zach Vega
    Zach Vega Guest

The digital keyboard that comes up when you send messages and type in game has become smaller and i wish for it to be enlarge like it was originally.

:)

Zach Vega, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Raptor 2581 Win User

Keyboard Problems

Oh no, I mean the actual keyboard in the Xbox, the digital one
  3. Paul1708 Win User

hey there

you can go back too the bigger keyborad in your settings

Settings Ease of Accress Magnifier choose large on screen keyborad
  4. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User
  5. Allebas Win User

Hi

Go to Setting>>Ease of Access>>>Magnifer>>then large on screen keyboard.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I believe enabling magnifier in the access settings can help with that. If not, try to hound Microsoft through the ideas website or through writing an email or a letter to see about suggesting UI changes.
Thema:

1. Xbox one digital keyboard - Similar Threads - digital keyboard

2. Requesting a new digital code for a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Requesting a new digital code for a gift card: My friend from Canada had sent me a code for a $15 Xbox gift card, but when I tried to claim it, it said I had to change regions in order to do so. I went through the site to troubleshoot this,...
  3. Mídia digital Xbox One [Xbox One digital media]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mídia digital Xbox One [Xbox One digital media]: Um amigo meu me emprestou o Dark Souls 1 mídia física de 360 pra jogar ,eu finalizei o jogo e devolvi o disco pra ele,porém quero comprar o jogo na minha conta agora.Queria saber se posso adquirir...
  4. XBOX REPAIR SERVICE DID NOT RECIEVE MY XBOX ONE ALL DIGITAL

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX REPAIR SERVICE DID NOT RECIEVE MY XBOX ONE ALL DIGITAL: OK, I really need some help.... So, my Xbox One All-Digital 1TB began to act strangely, games started to freeze, and after a while every game got stuck in their loading screen. I could run...
  5. Cannot play any digital games for the past 2 days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play any digital games for the past 2 days.: All of my games are digital games and my xbox will not start up any of them. It just gives me “something went wrong, wait a minute or so and try again.” d5af979e-c8ed-4924-9cd7-b1ff8f92eb58
  6. Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, xbox one s all digital can’t connect to wifi but cable: Help My xbox one S all digital can’t connect to wifi after turn off, but I tried with cable is work well. I tried to restart router and restart console but it still doesn’t work Then I reset...
  7. Digitally downloaded games won't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally downloaded games won't play.: None of my downloaded games will load/progress pass the title screen. They will show "loading", but go no further. I know there's a current issue involving downloading and purchasing games, but I...
  8. The digital keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    The digital keyboard: I’m trying to fix another issue, and it had me restart my console. However, trying to put in my wifi password, the keyboard won’t let me go to any of the rows below the top row. Pretty much, I can...
  9. Freezing On Digital Keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freezing On Digital Keyboard: Every time I load my digital on screen keyboard up to send a message, change the name of something, etc, my first instinct is to go capitalize the first letter. There is an issue where going to...
  10. No digital keyboard/Social issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No digital keyboard/Social issues.: I cant reply to messages or use digital keyboard. A black space where keyboard is suppose to be. Also notifications though turned on will not appear on my screen....