Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band

Discus and support Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one disc drive recently stopped working, i checked what it was and the band that drives the eject roller was broken and needed to be replaced.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheGameKing358, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band

My Xbox one disc drive recently stopped working, i checked what it was and the band that drives the eject roller was broken and needed to be replaced. I have had no luck finding a replacement for said band. Can anyone help me find one?

[Mod removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines]

:)

TheGameKing358, Aug 18, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there TheGameKing358,

Thanks for the inquiry and for letting us know about the issue with the Xbox One. I would like to remind you of the

Xbox Forums Guidelines

• 22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise
      altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. LOWxONxHealth Win User

My xbox repair

Funny that they charge 100 bucks to fix a disc drive when all it needs is a tiny 2 cent rubber band to fix it.
  4. DanteSparda504 Win User

No More Rockband or Guitar Hero :(

Rock Band has called it quits? Hardly. Harmonix is still supporting Rock Band and plans on supporting it for a long time. It's far from dead.

There doesn't need to be any more disc based Rock Bands. Everything the game needs is already in the game.
  5. onyxishere Win User

xbox 360 4gb E79 error code

You could certainly purchase a hard drive for the console and see if it will work after plugging it in however that would only be a band aid fix as the console would still need to be repaired or replaced.
  6. Syriel Win User

Rock Band 3 On Demand - How to transfer RB2+1 tracks?

For Rock Band 1 you need to start the original game, choose to export and pay the export fee. For Rock Band 2 you need to choose the export option, enter the code from the Rock Band 2 manual and pay the export fee. If you do not have the original discs/manuals
    you will not be able to export the songs.
Thema:

1. Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band - Similar Threads - disc drive band

2. Disc drive on Xbox one no longer recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive on Xbox one no longer recognized: My disc drive on my xbox all of sudden stopped working. "Disc drive not recognize" How can I fix this problem? 1b42310e-d927-43dc-9112-e97ea6a869ab
  3. Disc drive in Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc drive in Xbox One: Any idea why movies play but games won't load? Every movie works but no games load. 7fb4c0ce-c15f-4112-aedc-251eb219f657
  4. Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading: Firstly, hello people I'm back again and this time with some good news that I know some of you will desperately be needing since the last youtube video I posted got a tonne of hits on this...
  5. Disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive: So I bought my Xbox one s earlier this year, and I had no trouble with it, but now all of a sudden when I put my game in my Xbox it makes a buzzing noise, and then it starts beeping so I try to...
  6. Xbox 360 S Disc Drive Loud Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S Disc Drive Loud Noise: I purchased an Xbox 360 S and recently have noticed when I play the following games: Tony Hawk’s Underground 2, Madden 13, and Halo Reach, the drive gets louder and i can hear what sounds like...
  7. Xbox One X buzzing from disc drive while installing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X buzzing from disc drive while installing: Just got an Xbox One X and noticed while installing Red Dead Redemption 2 that the first disc caused the disc drive to make a buzzing noise during installation. With the second disc of RDR2 the...
  8. Disc drive problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc drive problem?: My One S did something weird today, I ejected my disc from my xbox and put another game in the disc slot, but my Xbox didn't suck the disc in. My xbox was acting really weird, like there was...
  9. My xbox one disc drive isn't spinning any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one disc drive isn't spinning any games: My xbox one isn't spinning any game I put in and I have tried many soulutions but mostly none of them worked so what am I supposed to do? 97bb159b-af89-432b-a3af-6fd180bf301e
  10. Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive: I Was thinking about getting an Xbox ONE S All-Digital Edition for my Entertainment Center (I Have a regular Xbox ONE S for Personal Gaming, too) and I was wondering if the Xbox ONE S All-Digital...