Xbox one disc games to pc

Discus and support Xbox one disc games to pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got an XBox one S, I got forza horizon 4 as a disc. I can only keep the xbox at one house but I want to play forza from my computer at a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnknownPlaurr, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Xbox one disc games to pc

I recently got an XBox one S, I got forza horizon 4 as a disc. I can only keep the xbox at one house but I want to play forza from my computer at a different house. Do I have to get a digital download to do that?

:)

UnknownPlaurr, Dec 27, 2018
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Recognition from DVD RW Drive

That would be because It's an Xbox One disc, and they only work on Xbox One's and so your PC will not recognize the disc. If it is a play anywhere title you will need to own it digitally to be able to play across PC (Windows 10) and Xbox One.

If you want a disc copy of the game that will work on your PC you will need to purchase a disc for PC and make sure that your PC meets the requirements of the game.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

Recognition from DVD RW Drive

Xbox one Disc can't be played on PC usually you need to buy a digital copy of the game to play in a PC Xbox game check this site https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Bundled XBox One Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10

As long as the game is a digital download you'll be able to also download it on your Windows 10 PC.

If it was a physical disc for the Xbox One. You wouldn't be able to use the disc to install on the Windows 10 PC.

I hope that you enjoy the game. It is a lot of fun.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Scorpio have a disk drive at all - since X1 did not at first?

RedEye Expr3ss - Does the Xbox One not boot if the Blu-ray drive is removed?? Because if the Xbox One's BIOS was anything like a PC's it wouldn't make a difference. I built my own PC, If I remove my PC's BD drive, it doesn't error and ask me where it is.

I'm nearly digital only. Most of my Xbox One games are digital. I haven't bought an Xbox One game on disc for over 8 months. Same on my PS4. On PC I'm completely digital. I think this time next year PC games on disc will be a thing of the past. It's
    been three years since I bought a PC game on disc.

I need a disc system for now and the future though. I've invested too much in Blu-ray films. Just last week I purchased my 100th Blu-ray movie. Those HMV five for £30 are just too tempting to turn down!
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Yes, only Digital Editions are PlayAnywhere.
Thema:

1. Xbox one disc games to pc - Similar Threads - disc games

2. XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.: are there any xbox one xes reported to fail to do 4k uhd on capable tvs with all tv and xbox one xes settings correct,but will still play hd games, but wont play BD or UHD discs because of an HDCP...
  3. Why won't my xbox download games on disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my xbox download games on disc?: I just got R.E.7. yesterday and it made it to 49% then stopped. I went to reboot it and saw that the power brick light was orange so I rebooted and cooled down the brick. I went back this morning...
  4. Installing games from discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing games from discs: I just bought an Xbox One S and a couple game discs. When I insert a disc, it appears to be installing the entire game on the Xbox’s internal storage. Why? I thought the whole point of having a...
  5. playing installed games from discs without disc x360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing installed games from discs without disc x360: hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i want to play them without discs... i havent...
  6. Xbox doesnt play disc game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox doesnt play disc game: I recently got a used copy of overwatch and tried to install it. But my xbox takes a bit to read the disk, when it does it wont start installing unless I wait awhile or remove the disk. When its...
  7. 1 of 6 BC games from Capcom compilation disc won't install on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    1 of 6 BC games from Capcom compilation disc won't install on Xbox One: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix was added to the Xbox One BC list last month and is the 6th game from the Capcom Digital Collection Disc to now be supported via BC. However, the Xbox One...
  8. Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?: Tho it might be kind of piracy, at least my cousin payed for the game. Can I just format some of my discs and copy the files from his discs to mine? Or can I just insert his disc into my xbox and...
  9. Não consigo atualizar jogo de disco [Translation - I can no update disc game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo atualizar jogo de disco [Translation - I can no update disc game]: Eu comprei Minecraft versão disco, porem quando eu inicio o jogo pede para atualizar, porem quando eu vou para a microsoft store para instalar a atualização aparece que eu preciso comprar o jogo....
  10. Some of my games won't install from disc on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some of my games won't install from disc on the Xbox One: I tried installing some of my old Xbox One games on my Xbox One X Scorpio Edition. The install didn't even start nor did it give the usual popup saying that an update it needed. So far I've...