Xbox one disc games to pc

Discus and support Xbox one disc games to pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got an XBox one S, I got forza horizon 4 as a disc. I can only keep the xbox at one house but I want to play forza from my computer at a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnknownPlaurr, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Xbox one disc games to pc

I recently got an XBox one S, I got forza horizon 4 as a disc. I can only keep the xbox at one house but I want to play forza from my computer at a different house. Do I have to get a digital download to do that?

:)

UnknownPlaurr, Dec 27, 2018
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Recognition from DVD RW Drive

That would be because It's an Xbox One disc, and they only work on Xbox One's and so your PC will not recognize the disc. If it is a play anywhere title you will need to own it digitally to be able to play across PC (Windows 10) and Xbox One.

If you want a disc copy of the game that will work on your PC you will need to purchase a disc for PC and make sure that your PC meets the requirements of the game.
  3. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Recognition from DVD RW Drive

Xbox one Disc can't be played on PC usually you need to buy a digital copy of the game to play in a PC Xbox game check this site https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Yes, only Digital Editions are PlayAnywhere.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Yes only the digital version of FH4 is part of play anywhere titles.
  6. Captain Gini Win User

Yes, Xbox Play Anywhere only works with digital copy
Thema:

1. Xbox one disc games to pc - Similar Threads - disc games

2. Xbox Game Disc and Digital Titles Region Boundaries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Disc and Digital Titles Region Boundaries: Hello, I have a rather simple question to ask it involves the restrictions set on most Digital and Physical products that have a license to play in a device. As we all know sometimes they do not...
  3. Xbox one s,Physical Game Disc Issue Reg.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s,Physical Game Disc Issue Reg.: I recently Purchased Assasins Creed Syndicate for xbox one s in physical Disc, All Game installation went well. But it ask to insert the game disc eveytime,, Do we have any solution to this...
  4. Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to own two copies of a game, one physical and one digital, and play them on two separate Xbox One consoles. Here's the catch: I would like to have...
  5. Dead Space 2 NTSC Xbox 360 2-disc game compatibility with Xbox ONE console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 NTSC Xbox 360 2-disc game compatibility with Xbox ONE console: Is it possible to install NTSC USA Dead Space 2 on Xbox ONE S console (europe)? Best Regards! 35319656-0110-4016-a2a0-c9afac6f87ca
  6. AC3 Remastered: Slow Install from Disc and Forced Update Render Game Unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    AC3 Remastered: Slow Install from Disc and Forced Update Render Game Unplayable: I'm installing from the disc. It's been 17 hours and it's at 5%. This is insane. I've had bigger downloads install faster. I won't be able to even play the game today. I took it offline and but...
  7. Xbox S will read disc til I upgrade game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S will read disc til I upgrade game: My Xbox 360 s, which I bought second hand will recognize a game and say for example Play Halo 4 well I pushed a and it loaded to the games start screen where I was asked if I wanted to download...
  8. Why can't I install disc games offline on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install disc games offline on my Xbox One S?: I perfer digital games over disc because of a couple of reasons. One of those reasons is that I tried installing a disc game offline without the internet but when it reaches halfway or so, It says...
  9. Switching from disc to online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching from disc to online games: So i had R6 until i scratched it by moving my xbox alot and i wanted to get the online one but i was thinking if all my saved data will go to my online version even if i bought deluxe edition not...
  10. Brand new Xbox one x, bundled with battlefield v, now disc of many other games loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one x, bundled with battlefield v, now disc of many other games loud...: Odd here old posts of same problem before launch of xbox, and still microsoft sells dead machines after a few weeks shut down is not playing any games. On phone support acted like i was first...