Xbox one disc games to pc

Discus and support Xbox one disc games to pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got an XBox one S, I got forza horizon 4 as a disc. I can only keep the xbox at one house but I want to play forza from my computer at a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnknownPlaurr, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Xbox one disc games to pc

I recently got an XBox one S, I got forza horizon 4 as a disc. I can only keep the xbox at one house but I want to play forza from my computer at a different house. Do I have to get a digital download to do that?

:)

UnknownPlaurr, Dec 27, 2018
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Recognition from DVD RW Drive

That would be because It's an Xbox One disc, and they only work on Xbox One's and so your PC will not recognize the disc. If it is a play anywhere title you will need to own it digitally to be able to play across PC (Windows 10) and Xbox One.

If you want a disc copy of the game that will work on your PC you will need to purchase a disc for PC and make sure that your PC meets the requirements of the game.
  3. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Yes, only Digital Editions are PlayAnywhere.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Yes only the digital version of FH4 is part of play anywhere titles.
  5. Captain Gini Win User

Yes, Xbox Play Anywhere only works with digital copy
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Plaurr,

Thank you for contacting forum support.

After looking through our site, it looks like
    Forza Horizon 4
    is part of the
    Play Anywhere program
    so it should be playable on the console and pc (Digital game). just make sure the disc says that as well.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox one disc games to pc - Similar Threads - disc games

2. Replacement Xbox not Playing Disc Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replacement Xbox not Playing Disc Games: Alright, so here we go. A few weeks ago my Xbox One X which I purchased November of 2017 started having login issues. I had the settings set to Instant Turn On and it would auto log in my Live...
  3. Xbox One Game Disc Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Disc Stuck: Yesterday I wanted to change games so I ejected the one inside and inserted the one I wanted to play. The Xbox One made a weird noise and it didn't read the disc. I tried to eject it and insert it...
  4. My game disc is recognised but won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game disc is recognised but won’t play: I have got rainbow 6 siege on disc whenether i put my disc in, it says that it recognises the disc but it says to insert the disc for the game, clean it or make sure there are not any scratches on...
  5. Some of my games no longer require the Disc inserted to Play. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some of my games no longer require the Disc inserted to Play. Why is this?: I no longer need to insert my disc to play Black ops 4, Halo 5, Grand Theft Auto 5, along with a few others. I did NOT buy the digital download, I've never bought anything from the microsoft store...
  6. Game disc 2 does not come/is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc 2 does not come/is missing: I recently purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One online. I put the game in to download, as it stopped halfways, it says to insert disc 2 to finish installing. But the game only came with...
  7. How can I play all games install game without disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play all games install game without disc?: Will this work on xbox 360 games or is it on xbox one games.Where do I find the game licence. 41ca473a-5723-4aa5-bc03-5e9bd89f578b
  8. Disc format game - digital format game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc format game - digital format game: Hello everyone! I have been having a doubt these days. A friend of mine borrowed a game, I'm playing it a lot and I might want to buy it since it got me really addicted. I was wondering, If I buy...
  9. Xbox will not read game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not read game discs: I have not used my Xbox in quite some time and recently decided to play a game. However, none of my games work (they all used to and are in great condition) however it will play music cds. I have...
  10. The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs: Xbox One : Nor the front "power-switch" nor the "eject disc" buttons work anymore. No warning, no error messages, just one day thoose did not respond to any command. So i'm stuck with one game in...